Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
May 14, 2013 @ 10:51 AM
im2wavey

cdg + corduroy pullover 
your sock game tho...

nao HB

May 14, 2013 @ 11:02 AM
melonegg

For all the people asking for washing instructions for Supreme garments:

May 14, 2013 @ 11:36 AM
forexample

suspended

whats good on these sunglasses? estimated price?
138 148 my guess
May 14, 2013 @ 11:55 AM
Mckue

Being 6'2 and deciding if taking the risk on buying a Power, Money, Corruption tee in Large is worth it.

DAMN they dropped the PMC tee and I missed it?

Might trade my PCL for one..
May 14, 2013 @ 12:06 PM
subigdog

they going to steal your supreme
May 14, 2013 @ 12:25 PM
bleztone

this thread needs federal charges.

y'all fucking kids cannot dress either, and don't ask me to post fits.

you are all ugly frail kids with no definition who needs some sun... go research nirun, chrisvasilik, mayimbe181, brianesbee, questla, whatsbrackin, kevinchong, piffmanchamp, kous, etc

and nobody gives a fuck about your "lil guy". only lil guy that matters is chunks
Bitches about thread and pointless posts, but all of his old posts are full of bitching, arguing, and overused memes. Garbage.

Info on door pad, I could use that
For real.
Haha shit came with the apartment. Convenient as hell though. Never have to worry about keys. 

I'm sorry but not feeling that fit. Need to lose the Jordan's and zip up the parka
jordans are the shit no matter what you say
If worn proper, but that isn't.  Terrible choice in jeans too. Best thing about this pic is the parka but that isn't worn well either
Jeans are N&F. Feel better about yourself now? Good, now post a fit pic or move on.

Lets get more fit pics and info in this thread and less pointless bull. 

BleztONE

May 14, 2013 @ 12:43 PM
romneyfan69

Being 6'2 and deciding if taking the risk on buying a Power, Money, Corruption tee in Large is worth it.
breaking 'character' for a second but why the hell can't you fuck boys get it right. It doesn't say PMC on the preview or in the store. It doesn't say PLC on the preview or in the store. It's power, corruption and lies. Really not hard.
May 14, 2013 @ 12:46 PM
SHARKlN

your 'character' sucks.
May 14, 2013 @ 01:13 PM
spast

fits alright, not too tight and not too big
May 14, 2013 @ 01:50 PM
Chuck E

this thread needs federal charges.

y'all fucking kids cannot dress either, and don't ask me to post fits.

you are all ugly frail kids with no definition who needs some sun... go research nirun, chrisvasilik, mayimbe181, brianesbee, questla, whatsbrackin, kevinchong, piffmanchamp, kous, etc

and nobody gives a fuck about your "lil guy". only lil guy that matters is chunks
Lol....SS name drops like a muthafucka! all those dudes are cool as hell tho.

I got stupid juice.....i bust the stupid moves.

May 14, 2013 @ 01:51 PM
fucktyson

Awesome dude thanks... whats your build though? Homo intended.
May 14, 2013 @ 01:52 PM
Chuck E

breaking 'character' for a second but why the hell can't you fuck boys get it right. It doesn't say PMC on the preview or in the store. It doesn't say PLC on the preview or in the store. It's power, corruption and lies. Really not hard.

because they don't know music.

I got stupid juice.....i bust the stupid moves.

May 14, 2013 @ 02:01 PM
maximo

restock in Kingston Tank in XL 
May 14, 2013 @ 02:02 PM
spast

Awesome dude thanks... whats your build though? Homo intended.
I'm 6,2 165!
May 14, 2013 @ 02:30 PM
thenewguy

Restock on melange burgundy in xl too

Looking for Harris tweed coach XL

May 14, 2013 @ 02:32 PM
dreamteam9

restock in Kingston Tank in XL 
YOU, SIR, MADE MY DAY.

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. Please destroy all copies of the original message.

May 14, 2013 @ 02:38 PM
xafriaf

Damn, misfits stuff is still sitting online. Worst collab ever?
May 14, 2013 @ 02:41 PM
delio08

138 148 my guess
well i think there going to be Diamond Price 70-100 but then again its hand made in Italy and its Supreme the company that just rapes you in pricing so idk hahah 

ANY DIGI FLORAL JANOSKI SIZE 8

May 14, 2013 @ 02:53 PM
Centropy

138 148 my guess
well i think there going to be Diamond Price 70-100 but then again its hand made in Italy and its Supreme the company that just rapes you in pricing so idk hahah 
lol Diamond price

148 for Italian hand made frames with barberini lenses is nothing, that's not even close to rape as far as sunglasses go.

London proxy service available PM for details

May 14, 2013 @ 03:16 PM
SHARKlN

If you don't know, the market for designer sunglasses is pretty heavily monopolized. Something like an 80% market share by Italian company Luxottica. They own and manufacture Oakley and Ray Ban, as well as produce licensed eyewear for just about any designer label you can think of. So when Supreme wants to make some high quality sunglasses, they don't have many options on manufacturers. Luxottica sets the wholesale price and Supreme has to come in with a retail that matches Luxottica's aggressive pricing model. That means that the folks at Supreme aren't really going to be able to sell you a sub par quality product for rape prices like they do with the Chinese cut n sew pieces. These are worth every penny if you like them. 
May 14, 2013 @ 03:32 PM
bleztone

If you don't know, the market for designer sunglasses is pretty heavily monopolized. Something like an 80% market share by Italian company Luxottica. They own and manufacture Oakley and Ray Ban, as well as produce licensed eyewear for just about any designer label you can think of. So when Supreme wants to make some high quality sunglasses, they don't have many options on manufacturers. Luxottica sets the wholesale price and Supreme has to come in with a retail that matches Luxottica's aggressive pricing model. That means that the folks at Supreme aren't really going to be able to sell you sub par quality product for rape prices like they do with the Chinese cut n sew pieces. These are worth every penny if you like them. 
This. Knowledge Dropped. This is why the factorys will be mine. 

BleztONE

May 14, 2013 @ 03:37 PM
TXbackpack

copping regardless, but 148 a good estimate? literally fiending for the tortoise Wallaces

marry em, bury em, leave the kids at the aquarium

May 14, 2013 @ 03:39 PM
SHARKlN

Javier skating the supreme bowl in clarks and work shorts:

Fucking awesome vans samples:

Madras:

Nylon:

May 14, 2013 @ 03:42 PM
durflockarant

Factorys look more like persols than clubmasters to me

Hootie Hoo

May 14, 2013 @ 03:57 PM
Cold World

If you don't know, the market for designer sunglasses is pretty heavily monopolized. Something like an 80% market share by Italian company Luxottica. They own and manufacture Oakley and Ray Ban, as well as produce licensed eyewear for just about any designer label you can think of. So when Supreme wants to make some high quality sunglasses, they don't have many options on manufacturers. Luxottica sets the wholesale price and Supreme has to come in with a retail that matches Luxottica's aggressive pricing model. That means that the folks at Supreme aren't really going to be able to sell you a sub par quality product for rape prices like they do with the Chinese cut n sew pieces. These are worth every penny if you like them. 
I worked for SPY in High School almost 10 years ago now(scary). They used Luxottica. The list of other companies was MIND BLOWING. They literally run the show. Good point Shark.

Supreme, Fucking Awesome, Nike, Stussy, Diamond and MORE! FOR SALE HERE! http://radicalsshop.bigcartel.com/

May 14, 2013 @ 03:58 PM
SHARKlN

No dpu. Luxottica makes the sunglasses and sells them to Supreme at a wholesale price, which is structured with a retail price in mind. Thats why raybans, oakleys, etc. don't go on sale until they are discontinued. If Supreme thought "we're just gonna mark these up an extra $20", luxottica would charge them more at wholesale to protect profit. Game theory 101

Inspiration isn't ray bans or persol, it's oliver peoples.
May 14, 2013 @ 04:05 PM
itsgart

swift

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

May 14, 2013 @ 04:32 PM
allaboutHYPE

suspended

it'll fit like a belly shirt. dont.
May 14, 2013 @ 04:34 PM
Centropy

Can anyone ID the tee Javier is wearing in this docu on Menace team?
20 seconds into the vid outside Supreme LA

London proxy service available PM for details

May 14, 2013 @ 04:56 PM
PAPOUCHE

Looking for a black logo camp: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/201054

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.