[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

May 19, 2013 @ 20:09
So did I completely imagine the FS ad asking for a G for the perfecto to pay for your "puppy's surgery"
Not that I give a fuck what you do - honestly most times I agree with your opinions here.
I do have a sick puppy tho, and shit is no joke sad and expensive. Surely you can come up with a better sales pitch  next time. Unless your dog was legit having surgery - in which case I apologize, but you still got the jacket so?
No, you didn't, and I did need to make quick money for my dog's surgery.  My dog had a herniated disc and the operation needed to happen immediately and I didn't end up selling the jacket until much later.  I sold all my sup x cdg, my black rose jersey, and a handful of records to help get me and my dog through that.

No shots. I feel you. Im about to do the same and list some shit to pay for this $700 allergy test for my pup.

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

May 19, 2013 @ 20:12
http://www.supremenewyork.com/lookbooks?image=11
Whats top is this cant seem to find the name of it anywhere?

EDIT: Sorry this is the wrong link im talking about on the Fall/Winter 2011 Lookbook the 11th picture  

the two tone parka ?
May 19, 2013 @ 20:17
Yawn other accounts n this season is trash how can you disagree lmao
Lol, I think I've said it a few times, but this seasons line is actually very good, it's just that the collabs haven't been so good. 
May 19, 2013 @ 20:35
Always wondered this, how do you guys store your supreme tees? Of course I'm not going to hang them and stretch the collar, so then do you just put them in plastic bags or what?
May 19, 2013 @ 20:40
Always wondered this, how do you guys store your supreme tees? Of course I'm not going to hang them and stretch the collar, so then do you just put them in plastic bags or what?
who the fuck puts T-Shirts in a plastic bag? They're not supposed to be some collectors item you keep in airtight storage, you fucking wear them. Keep them in your dresser with your other shirts wtf
May 19, 2013 @ 20:43
who the fuck puts T-Shirts in a plastic bag? They're not supposed to be some collectors item you keep in airtight storage, you fucking wear them. Keep them in your dresser with your other shirts wtf
I know tons of people who put shirts they wear in plastic bags
May 19, 2013 @ 20:45

•••

May 19, 2013 @ 21:28
^ i got the same thing but its mostly pants and shorts in mine. i hang most of my shirts
May 19, 2013 @ 22:00

mint>navy>black, imo...looking forward to these.
How much you thinkin these will be? i'm thinkin around 96
May 19, 2013 @ 22:13
You guys feeling the CDG Half Cabs or Eras more?
May 19, 2013 @ 22:17
You guys feeling the CDG Half Cabs or Eras more?
purple
May 19, 2013 @ 22:23
If it comes with a dust bag I usually but it back in the bag afterwards, and I use this to keep some of my t-shirts

some of them are on hangers too tho if you are careful when you put them on and take them off the hanger you wont stretch out the shirt
May 19, 2013 @ 22:32

my pup

E.B.I.M.B.I.B.

May 19, 2013 @ 22:32
cut and sew = hang, tshirts and stuff = folder in drawers
May 19, 2013 @ 22:43
I got it at Target you just gotta put it together
May 19, 2013 @ 22:45
news for any collabs tomorrow? What else we got?
Thom Browne still happening? Carhartt? Basquiat? Vans in June? 

Can't imagine much more. Hopefully basquiat is mostly/all decks..
May 19, 2013 @ 22:51
Basquiat, Summer Tees, and probably 1-2 really weird collabs like Campbell's are left.

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

May 19, 2013 @ 22:52

I'm thinking thom Browne/summer tees, Basquiat decks, CDG vans, and some type of nike collab in mid July like last S/S.
May 19, 2013 @ 22:57

collabs continued into july last year I wouldn't be surprised if it happened again
May 19, 2013 @ 23:00

I'm thinking thom Browne/summer tees, Basquiat decks, CDG vans, and some type of nike collab in mid July like last S/S.
They won't do 2 Nike collabs in 1 season.

May 19, 2013 @ 23:17
when were there rumors of a thom browne collab 

where the azn girls at

May 19, 2013 @ 23:41
a random, but amazing, email would be great tomorrow! im basically done for the season besides collabs (if they ever turn out good this season)

Él Duderîno

May 19, 2013 @ 23:43
What was retail on the Thom Browne shirts in 2010?
May 19, 2013 @ 23:48
hold on, where did you get the idea supreme is doing a thom Browne collection this season

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

May 19, 2013 @ 23:59
What was retail on the Thom Browne shirts in 2010?
I wasn't there back then, but I would assume around the $300 range. TB isn't cheap unfortunately.

May 20, 2013 @ 00:04
anyone cop the wallace shades? comments? shits are fire
May 20, 2013 @ 00:11
Would it would be crass to wear the Misfits JFK tee as an under shirt for the JFK button down? 
That would be the fit of the century.

BUYING FUCKING AWESOME VANS SIZE 8, 9, OR 10 AND PCL CHUKKA SIZE 8 OR 9. http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/204368

May 20, 2013 @ 00:13
collab tomorrow? 

twitter.com/calmikaze • IG : @_calmikaze

Gilly Suits
May 20, 2013 @ 00:20
Anyone got a few fit pictures of the Factory Sunglasses?
May 20, 2013 @ 00:23
does anybody have a ds white Sports Stack 5 panel?? or does somebody wanna proxy me one from SupNY if they still have em??

EDIT: im wearin the black one today, its just too amazing to have only that colorway, i need the white as well lol

Él Duderîno

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.