[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

May 17, 2013 @ 01:10
honestly those cross shorts are fire. I just really can't justify spending 110 on shorts

unless i can sell some shit in my listings of course

•••

May 17, 2013 @ 01:10
Pillbox print on a bucket hat
May 17, 2013 @ 01:12
Pillbox print on a bucket hat
they really fucked up by not doing this

•••

May 17, 2013 @ 01:20
Anyone get the fuck shorts ? Thoughts ?
my thoughts are having 'fuck' all over my ass isn't necessarily a good thing 

fois

May 17, 2013 @ 01:22
honestly those cross shorts are fire. I just really can't justify spending 110 on shorts

After selling Pyrex shorts for 180, nothing makes sense to me anymore lol, shorts especially 

DS White Pyrex shorts size L: 150 shipped DS PCL Tee size XL: 230 shipped PM me.

May 17, 2013 @ 01:23
^
ya especially cause those are essentially gym shorts lol

•••

May 17, 2013 @ 01:29
^
ya especially cause those are essentially gym shorts lol
Not essentially, they ARE gym shorts my friend. 

DS White Pyrex shorts size L: 150 shipped DS PCL Tee size XL: 230 shipped PM me.

May 17, 2013 @ 01:37
To anyone has the baja shirt can we get a fit pic, or repost it if its already up I'm on the fence about getting one
May 17, 2013 @ 01:46

where are these pics from?
Navy JFK all the way 
May 17, 2013 @ 01:46
I'm feeling those basketball shorts, but I would never pay over 50 for a basic pair of shorts, unless they are the greatest/highest quality/most comfortable shorts ever. 

Supreme items for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203309 Reddit Username: madefreshdaily

May 17, 2013 @ 01:49
I ordered the Fuck shorts like an hour ago, just because they were sitting, and I already have the Fuck camp and bandanna. I'll take a retarded pic wearing everything at once when I get the shorts
you better FUCKing do it 
EDIT: Bad Pun

Supreme items for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203309 Reddit Username: madefreshdaily

May 17, 2013 @ 01:52
I ordered the Fuck shorts like an hour ago, just because they were sitting, and I already have the Fuck camp and bandanna. I'll take a retarded pic wearing everything at once when I get the shorts
it's only retarded if you let the phonies convince you it is

•••

May 17, 2013 @ 01:59
Lol at spending 128 dollars on a pair of shorts that say fuck all over them "just because they were sitting" 
May 17, 2013 @ 02:04
The fuck shorts are some "HEY LOOK AT ME!!!" type shit.

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

May 17, 2013 @ 02:05
Lol at spending 128 dollars on a pair of shorts that say fuck all over them "just because they were sitting" 
Don't hate May2013 member 
May 17, 2013 @ 02:06
Saw a pair of vans vault sk8-hi in my local store, the quality and the comfort is insane. The Italian leather upper looks so nice. Really hope Supreme can do a collaboration with vans vault and make some products with quality.

Buy-sell-trade Supreme heat & Sneakers on komarket.ca

May 17, 2013 @ 02:11
Hey guys, long time lurker, just joined last night. I know there's not much left for S/S '13, but hopefully I'll be able to contribute in the future.

Anyway, I felt compelled to say thanks for staying on top of these re-stocks today. Like a lot of you, the Kennedy shirt was on my must-cop list since the preview, but I got taken away from my desk this morning and didn't manage to get one on the first couple re-stocks. Just swooped on a burgundy one - stoked for it to arrive next week.
San Diego gang we in dis smokeyface

Twitter: @KiddCoast

May 17, 2013 @ 02:28

Looking for Harris tweed coach XL

May 17, 2013 @ 02:40
It fucking pisses me off when people do that. Fuck this dude man. Hes trying to sell a fake ass bogo hoodie for 235 wtf..
May 17, 2013 @ 02:49
And on top of that he says that it's authentic. 

muhstakes.tumblr.com | IG: muhstvkes

May 17, 2013 @ 03:02
May 17, 2013 @ 03:13
That's me in the PCL Tee. I'm neither a cholo or gay. Haha! I stay gettin in between the sugar walls, best believe. I actually wore it out to a party that day and got attention from a couple honeys. It's a conversation starter, that's for sure. But it's all about how you carry yourself wearing it, as to how people will perceive you to be. I'm all good with the hate I receive on this forum, shit don't phase me. I'm gettin mine in the real world. Can give 2 fucks about some e-props, especially coming from a bunch of feeble ass hipster pussy niggas on this here. For those not hatin, good lookin. Lets keep it moving. 
Cute, can I see the rest of your portfolio and headshots?

(Invalid img)
you look cholo

last in line for the gangbang.

May 17, 2013 @ 03:32
anybody got a Baja shirt fit pic?? ive seen that asian dude in that video, but im curious to see the length and how wide the sleeves are (since its a baja shirt)

Él Duderîno

May 17, 2013 @ 03:43
how do you guys know when there's restocks? I've tried website updaters or whatever and theyre all garbage and not work. anyone wanna help me out?
May 17, 2013 @ 03:53
how do you guys know when there's restocks? I've tried website updaters or whatever and theyre all garbage and not work. anyone wanna help me out?
You gotta go to the site and look at the items
May 17, 2013 @ 03:54
You gotta go to the site and look at the items
This is a 100% foolproof, proven method.
May 17, 2013 @ 03:58
No wonder that JFK button up was in such high demand! That monster from odd future was seen wearing it! Hahah be yourselves damn dickriders
No,they were in high demand because it looks fucking awesome.

212!!!!!!

May 17, 2013 @ 04:12
Kanye won. 
May 17, 2013 @ 04:21
how do u guys use the iphone app so fast? is there an autofill feature that im missing? i always have to write everything out and that takes forever
The app saves your info if you've purchased anything from there before... All you have to do is put in your cc info which shouldn't take more than 3 seconds if you copy and paste it.
Good job for telling everyone. That wasn't smart. Number one rule of copping supreme online: don't tell others the ways of the swift.
May 17, 2013 @ 04:23

supreme marked them up $10 from last years belted shorts (were $98 & now $108 ) and they're not even that great to begin with. Same w/ the BBall shorts. I'd rather pay premium Jordan Brand prices, for shorts, then to have supreme basketball shorts which usually run short. my meaningless opinion, of course
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0