[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

May 16, 2013 @ 20:27
That's me in the PCL Tee. I'm neither a cholo or gay. Haha! I stay gettin in between the sugar walls, best believe. I actually wore it out to a party that day and got attention from a couple honeys. It's a conversation starter, that's for sure. But it's all about how you carry yourself wearing it, as to how people will perceive you to be. I'm all good with the hate I receive on this forum, shit don't phase me. I'm gettin mine in the real world. Can give 2 fucks about some e-props, especially coming from a bunch of feeble ass hipster pussy niggas on this here. For those not hatin, good lookin. Lets keep it moving. 
May 16, 2013 @ 20:29
I dont understand what you guys are talking about when it comes to "rocking " clothes its not difficult to put an outfit together. Buy shit that fits you , keep the outfit basic , and it will look good. Italso helps to hold your girls hand in public just in case 8D

IG: _pierce

May 16, 2013 @ 20:32
That's me in the PCL Tee. I'm neither a cholo or gay. Haha! I stay gettin in between the sugar walls, best believe. I actually wore it out to a party that day and got attention from a couple honeys. It's a conversation starter, that's for sure. But it's all about how you carry yourself wearing it, as to how people will perceive you to be. I'm all good with the hate I receive on this forum, shit don't phase me. I'm gettin mine in the real world. Can give 2 fucks about some e-props, especially coming from a bunch of feeble ass hipster pussy niggas on this here. For those not hatin, good lookin. Lets keep it moving. 
Cute, can I see the rest of your portfolio and headshots?

(Invalid img)
May 16, 2013 @ 20:36

fois

May 16, 2013 @ 20:43
Glad I passed on the acid bucket. Doesn't look good at all
May 16, 2013 @ 20:48
that dudes "gettin his in the real world" by stealing from other dudes....

Él Duderîno

May 16, 2013 @ 20:50
he didnt really steal anything thats just a random picture that some random person was making fun of..
May 16, 2013 @ 20:52
he didnt really steal anything thats just a random picture that some random person was making fun of..
bruh didnt you read what happened like 2 weeks ago or somethin?? this kid was robbed at a meetup for his PCL sweatshirt, and Sharkus said that this was the dude who did it...

Él Duderîno

May 16, 2013 @ 20:56
Anyone else surprised the camo meshes are sitting. thought anything camo would sell out
florals the new camo 
it wouldnt sell with the mesh sides.

oingo boingo

May 16, 2013 @ 20:56
Anyone else surprised the camo meshes are sitting. thought anything camo would sell out
florals the new camo 
it wouldnt sell with the mesh sides.

oingo boingo

May 16, 2013 @ 21:01
Lol! Don't know where the whole "jacked the PCL hoody" came from. And to the lady askin about my head shots and portfolio... Get at me, Miss.
May 16, 2013 @ 21:01
If anyone got the Kennedy in-store a fit-pic would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
May 16, 2013 @ 21:02

Idk how I'd feel seeing this on someone's head.
one on the left looks more like a top hat..

oingo boingo

May 16, 2013 @ 21:03
Originally posted by Inactive User
How many more weeks you think they're gonna stretch this into?
still got basquiat collab too

oingo boingo

May 16, 2013 @ 21:03
double post

oingo boingo

May 16, 2013 @ 21:05
thank god theres no pcl bucket this week!
im broke xD

SoundCloud.com/NoLegsOleg

May 16, 2013 @ 21:05
May 16, 2013 @ 21:08
Dope! Appreciate it, G.
May 16, 2013 @ 21:12
Hype was definitely real on the Black Acid today tho. Sold out in less than 1 hour at supNY

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

May 16, 2013 @ 21:18
not sure if baja shirt even sold out but 
restock on all colors and sizes
May 16, 2013 @ 21:22
Hype was definitely real on the Black Acid today tho. Sold out in less than 1 hour at supNY
Pre-existing bucket thirst + secret drop + little time to second guess your purchase
May 16, 2013 @ 21:29
I honestly wished I would've bought the side mesh instead of the angler. lol Would've known the mesh was comin out the week after!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

May 16, 2013 @ 21:46
predicting fuck bucket in the future
May 16, 2013 @ 21:49
bruh didnt you read what happened like 2 weeks ago or somethin?? this kid was robbed at a meetup for his PCL sweatshirt, and Sharkus said that this was the dude who did it...
he was joking, it wasn't this dude

Hey you, don't touch the mic like its aids on it.

May 16, 2013 @ 21:49
predicting fuck bucket in the future
hope not, shit'll be whack

Hey you, don't touch the mic like its aids on it.

May 16, 2013 @ 21:50

legit check
May 16, 2013 @ 21:51
i should've bought the pcl tee just to provide a decent fit pic of it and then re-sell it... *sigh*
May 16, 2013 @ 22:12
Does this mean there's still hope for a PCL camp? smokeyface

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

May 16, 2013 @ 22:14
Does this mean there's still hope for a PCL camp?
no

WTB: Brooklyn Machine Works Bike, XL MagLite.

May 16, 2013 @ 22:20
Copped the burgundy JFK and was out at 11:00

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.