FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
May 16, 2013 @ 05:28 AM
xafriaf

That Camo 

Top 5 Supreme 5-Panel....needs both camos.  FW'09 was so fire
All the snaps from f/w '09 are grails. I want that seek strike destroy, no luck. 
ill admit the 5 panels were soo much better in 09 - 10 but the outerwear in these most recent seasons or better imo 

Sling me one in L 
That's the jacket I was talking about earlier. I'd wear that in any of those three colorways.
May 16, 2013 @ 05:29 AM
kevlar

What type of shoes are the ones worn by the guy in the middle and left.....Diamond Nikes?
Tiffany dunks idiot
i dont know crap about shoes, but aren't they the what the dunks?
Zoo Yorks, What the Dunks, Tiffanys
May 16, 2013 @ 05:30 AM
HOCHSTE

I feel like every season, supreme drops at least one fugly plaid camp.

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

May 16, 2013 @ 05:32 AM
rchrstphr

Interested in seeing more real life photos of the metallic camp. Earlier there was a pic of a guy wearing it with the TNF and it looked like it almost had a 3M reflective look. That could actually be cool, but if it's just that dull TinMan silver like the catalog pics.. Nah.
May 16, 2013 @ 05:33 AM
bsm1017

@bsm, or I was just trying to help, like I did last week, in an interesting way, instead of just spilling my guts like a fucking slut on the first date. what is your problem? I am just being comical about all this were all I the same gang, but you didn't have to disrespect me.

what is it you are even buying or can afford tomorrow? lets compare receipts and pickups next weekend from this week. deal? ill show you who's he pissy little bitch.
A. just release the info if you have it, dont be stupid and greedy about it. B. youre seriously so fuckin cool dude cause you wanna compare receipts lol....i dont really like anything else from the season besides the CDG vans and the cruise shirt, so obviously, because youre prly gonna be buying a bunch of dumb shit tomorrow, youll have "more on your receipt than i do" lol

Él Duderîno

May 16, 2013 @ 05:36 AM
HOCHSTE

That Camo 

All the snaps from f/w '09 are grails. I want that seek strike destroy, no luck. 
ill admit the 5 panels were soo much better in 09 - 10 but the outerwear in these most recent seasons or better imo 

Sling me one in L 
That's the jacket I was talking about earlier. I'd wear that in any of those three colorways.

May 16, 2013 @ 05:37 AM
40 Fonzarelli

Yo, so is this secret bucket thing a joke or no? Finally on Summer vacation and don't want to wake up for no reason.
May 16, 2013 @ 05:38 AM
xafriaf

so it's an acid and fuck crusher dropping? too much parodying to tell what is truly legit since I'm wrong and all, can someone clarify on the new items.
No fuck crusher dropping. People are saying on IG there's some sort of bucket hat in store. It might be the crushable canvas, but you never know.
May 16, 2013 @ 05:40 AM
xafriaf

That Camo 

Sling me one in L 

That is a great lookbook aswell. FW09 didn't dissapoint in any category lol.
May 16, 2013 @ 05:44 AM
squadus

By and far the best piece of the season is the fishtail parka. I love wearing mine. The material is amazing, lightweight and it just looks dope on.
May 16, 2013 @ 05:51 AM
illwill3000

That Camo 

Sling me one in L 

Another example of supreme imitating another company. Can't believe they're suing Mob for something that they do very often. And if you don't know what this is from, it's a reference to Patagonia.

Supreme items for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203309 Reddit Username: madefreshdaily

May 16, 2013 @ 06:02 AM
HOCHSTE

name? i know its from fw08

May 16, 2013 @ 06:03 AM
angeles714

Most streetwear companies do one time parodies of eachother or share ideas but mttm has been leaching off supreme's status for too long.
May 16, 2013 @ 06:10 AM
wampwamp

coming from the kid with the OF sn.... kick rocks bruh
May 16, 2013 @ 06:15 AM
illwill3000

Oh I'm the idiot fuckgnaw?

Supreme items for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203309 Reddit Username: madefreshdaily

May 16, 2013 @ 06:16 AM
RelaxAndRawr

Another example of supreme imitating another company. Can't believe they're suing Mob for something that they do very often. And if you don't know what this is from, it's a reference to Patagonia.
That would be a valid point if Supreme had "Patagonia" somewhere displayed on the item. The entire point of the suit is because of brand confusion. Married To The Mob is basically trying to register their own trademark of Supreme Bitch. Problem is, when people see Supreme Bitch, they don't think of MTTM, they think of Supreme. Anything produced by MTTM under Supreme Bitch is being associated with Supreme. Entirely piggy backing off the Supreme name. Supreme was even getting contacted about Supreme Bitch, because people thought Supreme was the one producing it.

One off parodies have seen cease and desists. But often those negative relationships turn to positive ones, and they end up creating lines together.

Edit: It is horrible trying to edit out the quote block...
May 16, 2013 @ 06:47 AM
jooman

That would be a valid point if Supreme had "Patagonia" somewhere displayed on the item. The entire point of the suit is because of brand confusion. Married To The Mob is basically trying to register their own trademark of Supreme Bitch. Problem is, when people see Supreme Bitch, they don't think of MTTM, they think of Supreme. Anything produced by MTTM under Supreme Bitch is being associated with Supreme. Entirely piggy backing off the Supreme name. Supreme was even getting contacted about Supreme Bitch, because people thought Supreme was the one producing it.

One off parodies have seen cease and desists. But often those negative relationships turn to positive ones, and they end up creating lines together.

i agree a "one off parody" is tolerable in my opinion but any more than that is an overkill and a complete cop out. 
May 16, 2013 @ 07:02 AM
allaboutHYPE

suspended

im just gonna use this comment as a bookmark of where i stopped reading this thread.

goodnight <3 here are some gifs of ryan gosling not wanting cereal.

May 16, 2013 @ 07:04 AM
RelaxAndRawr

i agree a "one off parody" is tolerable in my opinion but any more than that is an overkill and a complete cop out. 
Yeah, I guess I didn't really clarify my point at the end there, and kind of left it open. I meant to distinguish the difference between what MTTM is doing, and what Supreme does. MTTM is copping out and actually trying to create their own trademark, which is leading to brand confusion. As opposed to Supreme, who does one off parodies, and gets cease and desists, but ends up creating positive relationships in the end.
May 16, 2013 @ 07:04 AM
ChicagoLDRS

That Camo 

Sling me one in L 

youre actually a fucking idot
Wall of text...but that blue joint is something I've wanted but never seen floating around.  I'll take any color

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

May 16, 2013 @ 07:12 AM
thevizion

Anyone got any info on how the short sleeve shirts fit?  Never purchased one as not really a short sleeve fan, but gonna cop the Kennedy shirt.  

I'm 6 foot and roughly 160lb - would a large fit ok or should I size up?
May 16, 2013 @ 07:28 AM
thevizion

@thevizion large would be fine XL way to big
Thanks bro 
May 16, 2013 @ 08:12 AM
Efil4zaggin

I just got out of work, can someone pls tell me whats dropping 2moro?
I would happily go back n search in the thread but as always its full of shit tard kids arguing over nothing.

:0

May 16, 2013 @ 08:18 AM
YeezyFTW

I would happily go back n search in the thread but as always its full of shit tard kids arguing over nothing.

Just passed by the store.

100% confirmed drop list

Athletic Tanktop (NOT THE BASKETBALL TANK)
JFK Shirt
Bling Logo Five Panel
Crushable canvas hat
Baja Shirt
Sunglasses

That's all i saw through the window at the NY location.

Edit : Changed the names of what i thought wasn't listed in the preview.
May 16, 2013 @ 08:18 AM
frenchriviera

Add Sidemesh Camp to the drop list

FS : http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203026

May 16, 2013 @ 08:35 AM
Demi Lovato

Just to make sure baja, crushable and JFK? Thanks in advance
May 16, 2013 @ 08:41 AM
melonegg

Grabbed both, still pretty unsure if I'm feeling the khaki or black more.  
not really feeling those, but good looks nonetheless and good pic! 
I'm surprised people aren't really digging these. Its one of the rare times supreme has done something different with their caps. I would have liked to have seen maybe some different colourways of the visor though.
May 16, 2013 @ 09:12 AM
taran-dee

100% confirmed drop list

JFK Shirt
Bling Logo Five Panel
Crushable canvas hat
Baja Shirt
Sunglasses

Yeah an acid crusher dropped today & checkered henley & fuck denim shorts & side mesh camo camp  along with those above. - from london.

Hey you, don't touch the mic like its aids on it.

May 16, 2013 @ 09:18 AM
RelaxAndRawr

100% confirmed drop list

JFK Shirt
Bling Logo Five Panel
Crushable canvas hat
Baja Shirt
Sunglasses

Yeah an acid crusher dropped today & checkered henley & fuck denim shorts & side mesh camo camp  along with those above. - from london.
Do you happen to know if the Camo Beach Towel dropped, too?
May 16, 2013 @ 09:27 AM
taran-dee

100% confirmed drop list

JFK Shirt
Bling Logo Five Panel
Crushable canvas hat
Baja Shirt
Sunglasses

Do you happen to know if the Camo Beach Towel dropped, too?
na it didn't man

Hey you, don't touch the mic like its aids on it.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.