Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 14, 2013 @ 02:41 PM
delio08

whats good on these sunglasses? estimated price?
138 148 my guess
well i think there going to be Diamond Price 70-100 but then again its hand made in Italy and its Supreme the company that just rapes you in pricing so idk hahah 

ANY DIGI FLORAL JANOSKI SIZE 8

May 14, 2013 @ 02:53 PM
Centropy

whats good on these sunglasses? estimated price?
138 148 my guess
well i think there going to be Diamond Price 70-100 but then again its hand made in Italy and its Supreme the company that just rapes you in pricing so idk hahah 
lol Diamond price

148 for Italian hand made frames with barberini lenses is nothing, that's not even close to rape as far as sunglasses go.
May 14, 2013 @ 03:16 PM
SHARKlN

If you don't know, the market for designer sunglasses is pretty heavily monopolized. Something like an 80% market share by Italian company Luxottica. They own and manufacture Oakley and Ray Ban, as well as produce licensed eyewear for just about any designer label you can think of. So when Supreme wants to make some high quality sunglasses, they don't have many options on manufacturers. Luxottica sets the wholesale price and Supreme has to come in with a retail that matches Luxottica's aggressive pricing model. That means that the folks at Supreme aren't really going to be able to sell you a sub par quality product for rape prices like they do with the Chinese cut n sew pieces. These are worth every penny if you like them. 
May 14, 2013 @ 03:32 PM
bleztone

If you don't know, the market for designer sunglasses is pretty heavily monopolized. Something like an 80% market share by Italian company Luxottica. They own and manufacture Oakley and Ray Ban, as well as produce licensed eyewear for just about any designer label you can think of. So when Supreme wants to make some high quality sunglasses, they don't have many options on manufacturers. Luxottica sets the wholesale price and Supreme has to come in with a retail that matches Luxottica's aggressive pricing model. That means that the folks at Supreme aren't really going to be able to sell you sub par quality product for rape prices like they do with the Chinese cut n sew pieces. These are worth every penny if you like them. 
This. Knowledge Dropped. This is why the factorys will be mine. 

BleztONE

May 14, 2013 @ 03:37 PM
TXbackpack

copping regardless, but 148 a good estimate? literally fiending for the tortoise Wallaces

marry em, bury em, leave the kids at the aquarium

May 14, 2013 @ 03:39 PM
SHARKlN

Javier skating the supreme bowl in clarks and work shorts:

Fucking awesome vans samples:

Madras:

Nylon:

May 14, 2013 @ 03:42 PM
durflockarant

Factorys look more like persols than clubmasters to me

Hootie Hoo

May 14, 2013 @ 03:57 PM
Cold World

If you don't know, the market for designer sunglasses is pretty heavily monopolized. Something like an 80% market share by Italian company Luxottica. They own and manufacture Oakley and Ray Ban, as well as produce licensed eyewear for just about any designer label you can think of. So when Supreme wants to make some high quality sunglasses, they don't have many options on manufacturers. Luxottica sets the wholesale price and Supreme has to come in with a retail that matches Luxottica's aggressive pricing model. That means that the folks at Supreme aren't really going to be able to sell you a sub par quality product for rape prices like they do with the Chinese cut n sew pieces. These are worth every penny if you like them. 
I worked for SPY in High School almost 10 years ago now(scary). They used Luxottica. The list of other companies was MIND BLOWING. They literally run the show. Good point Shark.
May 14, 2013 @ 03:58 PM
SHARKlN

No dpu. Luxottica makes the sunglasses and sells them to Supreme at a wholesale price, which is structured with a retail price in mind. Thats why raybans, oakleys, etc. don't go on sale until they are discontinued. If Supreme thought "we're just gonna mark these up an extra $20", luxottica would charge them more at wholesale to protect profit. Game theory 101

Inspiration isn't ray bans or persol, it's oliver peoples.
May 14, 2013 @ 04:05 PM
itsgart

For all the people asking for washing instructions for Supreme garments:

swift

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

May 14, 2013 @ 04:32 PM
allaboutHYPE

suspended

Being 6'2 and deciding if taking the risk on buying a Power, Money, Corruption tee in Large is worth it.
it'll fit like a belly shirt. dont.
May 14, 2013 @ 04:34 PM
Centropy

Can anyone ID the tee Javier is wearing in this docu on Menace team?
20 seconds into the vid outside Supreme LA

May 14, 2013 @ 04:56 PM
PAPOUCHE

Looking for a black logo camp: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/201054

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

May 14, 2013 @ 05:05 PM
stanpreme

My PCL and athletic top arrive today and it's a sunny day OK see ya Thursday morning. 

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

May 14, 2013 @ 05:11 PM
ChicagoLDRS

this thread needs federal charges.

y'all fucking kids cannot dress either, and don't ask me to post fits.

you are all ugly frail kids with no definition who needs some sun... go research nirun, chrisvasilik, mayimbe181, brianesbee, questla, whatsbrackin, kevinchong, piffmanchamp, kous, etc

and nobody gives a fuck about your "lil guy". only lil guy that matters is chunks
Lol....SS name drops like a muthafucka! all those dudes are cool as hell tho.
no homo but nirun's fits always on point.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

May 14, 2013 @ 05:12 PM
yung dusky

Looking for a black logo camp: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/201054
I thought everyone and their mother had a black camp tho
May 14, 2013 @ 05:16 PM
lloopp

^ the fact that u needed to say no homo is makin me think you're gay more than i would've if you didnt say it

i be in that trap house like Home Alone

May 14, 2013 @ 05:24 PM
May 14, 2013 @ 05:24 PM
drinktang

you are all ugly frail kids with no definition who needs some sun... go research nirun, chrisvasilik, mayimbe181, brianesbee, questla, whatsbrackin, kevinchong, piffmanchamp, kous, etc

and nobody gives a fuck about your "lil guy". only lil guy that matters is chunks
mayimbe181 has the best fits.

edit: also he was on Fallon with a box logo... how you finna hate on that?

http://vimeo.com/26407824
Shirt is ruined now though... sad
May 14, 2013 @ 05:31 PM
YeezyFTW

Dat bucket

May 14, 2013 @ 05:33 PM
lloopp

Dat bucket

shits ugly af b

i be in that trap house like Home Alone

May 14, 2013 @ 05:37 PM
thirdworlds

mayimbe181 has the best fits.

edit: also he was on Fallon with a box logo... how you finna hate on that?

http://vimeo.com/26407824
A shirt is meant to be WORN, and I'm glad he wore went thru that challenge without giving a fuck. cool
May 14, 2013 @ 05:45 PM
methwolf

i believe someone earlier was asking how the classic logos from this season fit, so here it is. i forgot who PM'd me asking for how it fit but this is a horrible angle and if you've copped any snapbacks from supreme before then i guess this is how it looks like. it fits similar to the arabic. okay, cue the downvotes
May 14, 2013 @ 05:47 PM
chaboi

Javier skating the supreme bowl in clarks and work shorts:

Fucking awesome vans samples:

Madras:

Nylon:

The black bright nylon camp looks exactly like the black flight satin from f/w 12. Only the supreme box logo patch uses a different material, brim is a little different to . Might be a cop for me since I missed out last season

LA

May 14, 2013 @ 06:15 PM
BobaTeaFett

Dat bucket

kid looks like:
May 14, 2013 @ 06:15 PM
SHARKlN

Yeah it's basically a weaker flight satin built with thinner nylon for summer, no fat patch, and silver eyelets instead of black. Also, the tag is on top of the sweatband.

May 14, 2013 @ 06:20 PM
Mckue

Damn! is that a full page of supreme-related comments? that's a first..

In order to keep it on topic? Shame Basketball Shorts didn't drop last week - this week maybe?
May 14, 2013 @ 06:42 PM
fyuur

when do box logos drop

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

May 14, 2013 @ 06:49 PM
informal-apparel

when do box logos drop
someone, when you see this guy in NYC, light him on.......... fyuur

this is all I see you post anymore mate

EDIT: Anyone with the CDG Gusset, can you comment on the fit and quality? I know it's made in france, I have just seen a lot of them selling for really cheap and was curious why....?

Embrace the Inevitable, Create the Unknown. www.informalapparel.com/

May 14, 2013 @ 06:49 PM
hansoku

when do box logos drop
it drops every week

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.