May 12, 2013 @ 06:58 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Dead
It was posted by the friend of the son of a guy that owns the factory that manufactures Supreme tees...

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

May 12, 2013 @ 07:11 PM
tezzz

Had some chick try and steal my D&D camp at a party last night.  I was talking to this blonde girl throughout most of the night and she was wearing some lame ass hat.  She took mine off my head and gave me her dumb hat and eventually disappeared into another room of the house (since she was cute and seemed nice I let it fly).  For some reason I have this theory that she took my hat in the other room to take a lame selfie photo in it but who knows.  I was designated driver for some homies and am grateful I was sober and still had my wits cause the chick tried to dip by me and out the door with my hat.  I was able to jump up and catch her at the door. I know thats one of those cool story bro moments but since it involved one of my favorite supreme camps I own I thought id share lol.
Did you at least dick slap her

fat boy need a 10 piece

May 12, 2013 @ 07:14 PM
jetageoflotus

Dead
It was posted by the friend of the son of a guy that owns the factory that manufactures Supreme tees...
if this does really drop...god damn that print is looking like china manufacturers making them fake tees

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

May 12, 2013 @ 07:28 PM
supnyla

Dead
if this does really drop...god damn that print is looking like china manufacturers making them fake tees
man......

I can't fuck with y'all

May 12, 2013 @ 07:35 PM
supnyla

Damnnn, now BBC wants to throw Roses on there FW '13 Jackets & Tees?

I'm not sure if Supreme caught wind that this PCL print shit would be the move and trolled everyone, or if they just had a reaaaally good idea. And now Clothing Lines who REALLY like being fashionable feel late, then we get shit like Givenchy dresses and shit smh. BBC just takes L's

when does this drop

I can't fuck with y'all

May 12, 2013 @ 07:36 PM
bsm1017

thatd be pretty dope if they dropped those box logos....but how do you know who that dude is who posted it??

Él Duderîno

May 12, 2013 @ 07:54 PM
slytendencies

rif tho
I love RIF they always got that OG shit brand new, for the hype stuff they usually charge rape but i've gotten a few gems there for steals, got my World Famous snapback there for 60$ new with tags.
May 12, 2013 @ 08:00 PM
BigPO

Everyone trying to come at the BigPo on this PCL/Floral Concept.

I never said Supreme was the first to do Floral, I said the PCL Print. Cool, Raf did a Hoodie with the cover on it. 

But Supreme's done shit Joy Division inspired years ago. 

The point that I'm trying to make is regardless, before this PCL shit. We have yet to see a physical item with the entire Power Corruption Lies print all over on an item. Until 'Premes hoodie. Like I mentioned in my og post, I'm not sure if Supreme thought of it first, or caught wind and trolled other "Fashion" Designers. I'm pretty sure it's the latter.

But fuck it, my 200% profit off PCL was not due to Raf, or Givenchy, or Karmaloop. 

this doesn't justify shit fuck boy, preme ain't use PCL first for anything. These niggas snatch designs, I don't give a fuck if they made 'em full bleed on a hoodie. I don't care what they do, don't call 'em innovative. Take the L and go home

Fuck outta here, your swivness to minuscule to cawp wit' gawd.

Bitchboy. 

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014. #FW14NeopreneGang

May 12, 2013 @ 08:10 PM
the_mandarin

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUPREME-OG-BAPE-A-BATHING-COMME-APE-BOX-LOGO-PLC-TEE-SHIRT-COMME-WHITE-L-LARGE-/281088139442?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&hash=item417228a0b2
I'm gunna have to pull a noobie question here but my knowledge does not go back this far. When did this colab come out? Because I have never heard of it.
Cue downvotes. But I would appreciate an answer from somebody who knows.

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

May 12, 2013 @ 08:12 PM
YeezyFTW

May 12, 2013 @ 08:14 PM
illwill3000

I know someone who's uncle is the owner of rif la. 
Lemme get this straight - you didn't know what RIFLA was or where it was (though the location is in the name) but your friends uncle owns the damn thing?

Just another example of illwills fuckery
When I asked where it was, the only info I had was that it was a store in Los Angeles. 

Supreme items for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203309 Reddit Username: madefreshdaily

May 12, 2013 @ 08:17 PM
illwill3000

Daily Supreme sighting: 

Supreme items for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203309 Reddit Username: madefreshdaily

May 12, 2013 @ 08:27 PM
fyuur

Those floral bogos look fake as fuck.

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

May 12, 2013 @ 08:47 PM
ⒼⓄⓄⒼⓁⒺ

man what a sad day in america..

last in line for the gangbang.

May 12, 2013 @ 08:50 PM
ⒼⓄⓄⒼⓁⒺ

nah dey real as fuck.cool

last in line for the gangbang.

May 12, 2013 @ 08:51 PM
ChicagoLDRS

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUPREME-OG-BAPE-A-BATHING-COMME-APE-BOX-LOGO-PLC-TEE-SHIRT-COMME-WHITE-L-LARGE-/281088139442?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&hash=item417228a0b2
I'm gunna have to pull a noobie question here but my knowledge does not go back this far. When did this colab come out? Because I have never heard of it.
Cue downvotes. But I would appreciate an answer from somebody who knows.
2006, IIRC

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

May 12, 2013 @ 08:52 PM
Electrik Heat

Black Guatemala or Black Utiliity?
Which one looks nicer in real life and are they both the same material?

(WTB) Supreme Cannon / Vsop / Sport Stack / 8 ball /

May 12, 2013 @ 09:03 PM
frenchriviera

baja shirt
Good find, wasn't feeling it from the preview but looks clean in that vid, definitely considering picking it up in that color. No branding so cant imagine the kids going for it, should be an easy cop.

It's bound to be on the expensive side considering its all cotton denim hooded l/s. Just hope it's made in Canada.
Made in China 

FS : red 3M TNF sz L, worn twice, pm me

May 12, 2013 @ 09:07 PM
Electrik Heat

Black Guatemala or Black Utiliity?
Which one looks nicer in real life and are they both the same material?
I think in the long run you will regret the black guat. If you're looking for a black hat, there are much more interesting designs (IMO) than those two.
Not all camps fit as deep as those though.
I have a huge head.
info on better designed ones that you mentioned?

(WTB) Supreme Cannon / Vsop / Sport Stack / 8 ball /

May 12, 2013 @ 09:16 PM
paulywalnuts

haven't been on in a few days...just wanted to say the Kingston tank is mad thin..for $78 it's gotta be thicker or nicer or something....
i also got the melange button down though and it's fucking beautiful...you can't tell in the preview, but if you're famliar with melange cotton you know it sort of shimmers, but not in a stupid way...the burgundy is really on point...i'll bet the blue looks great too..

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum beanie

May 12, 2013 @ 09:17 PM
RiFF RaFF

James Jebbia is laughing his ass off at all you guys now.

Supremes quality has drastically gone to shit while the prices go up. 

Be rational; everything is made in China and is horrid quality compared to earlier seasons.

Supreme sold out and you guys are feeding his profits. 

Be about it

May 12, 2013 @ 09:28 PM
Pierce

yea , I agree, I grabbed a large kingston tank because it was all they had at sup la by 12 o'clock on Thursday .It's a good quality shirt but not really worth that price for only a front image. I might just sell it for retail.

IG: _pierce

May 12, 2013 @ 09:37 PM
Centropy

Any clues as to how much the Baja will cost?
Just found out Japanese price was 18,900 yen so if you know how .jp store prices translate to your region then you can roughly work it out from that. It's never a straight conversion from yen to dollars though.

edit: thanks frenchriviera for China confirmation
May 12, 2013 @ 09:43 PM
saladdays

haven't been on in a few days...just wanted to say the Kingston tank is mad thin..for $78 it's gotta be thicker or nicer or something....
i also got the melange button down though and it's fucking beautiful...you can't tell in the preview, but if you're famliar with melange cotton you know it sort of shimmers, but not in a stupid way...the burgundy is really on point...i'll bet the blue looks great too..
Pauly I knew you'd be on that! Like yourself, I grabbed the polo sweater and fully intend to head up to the London store and grab the melange in the next couple of days. I was hoping it would be a proper 90's Chandler Bing number that shimmers. You're right, the preview doesn't do it justice, so thanks for confirming.
May 12, 2013 @ 09:48 PM
sandz

Riff raff said the truth prices go up and quality goes down.. Because of hype shit doesn't have to be high quality anymore as Jebbia knows it will sell out regardless this season has been so whack it's unreal
agreed my Schminx pull over came apart at the stitching on the pocket after the first wear, and they won't do anything about it.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/ShopandSwapLTD // http://instagram.com/l73_ For sale - http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/210537#4242476

May 12, 2013 @ 09:53 PM
supnyla

but theyre not, 

I can't fuck with y'all

May 12, 2013 @ 09:54 PM
Pierce

Riff raff said the truth prices go up and quality goes down.. Because of hype shit doesn't have to be high quality anymore as Jebbia knows it will sell out regardless this season has been so whack it's unreal
agreed my Schminx pull over came apart at the stitching on the pocket after the first wear, and they won't do anything about it.
that's weird , I washed and dried mine 3x and have worn it 10-20 times and it shows no sign of wear.

IG: _pierce

May 12, 2013 @ 09:54 PM
vafins

well you live in Australia and diddn't Technically buy it from Supreme so why should they?
May 12, 2013 @ 10:17 PM
Centropy

Thinking about trading my white hooded l/s for a baja shirt in red ... maybe someone will wanna snag one and trade

just gotta figure out whether to size up or not
Here's the sizing from supreme jpn if it helps

They have slightly different measurements on cliffedge as well.
May 12, 2013 @ 10:19 PM
acompanion

Supreme Mike Carroll Vans (2011)

Huf Clarence (2013)

8( x x )8

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.