[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Feb 17, 2013 @ 18:42
New tactics supreme raising that marketing level smokeyface

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

Feb 17, 2013 @ 18:46
i dont like that cuz now there are going to be even more ppl crying about not knowing whats dropping and they will keep asking which will draw more trolls...Good for Supreme bad for HB

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Feb 17, 2013 @ 18:50
Make a list at the beginning of the season and don't stray.

Refresh that all page with the swiftness.

Sounds good to me
Feb 17, 2013 @ 18:52
It's a bit of a ballache for those that have to travel to the store though!
Feb 17, 2013 @ 18:53
it makes it easier for the people who always have their money ready to go no matter what drops

but I agree with Tony.....Im sure there will be alot more " whats dropping this week" posts
Feb 17, 2013 @ 18:54
w/or without the facebook pg info is always leaked about the drops.. dudes is bugs bunny
Feb 17, 2013 @ 18:55
always make a list after seeing preview 
Feb 17, 2013 @ 18:55
If they do split the drops up differently it's gonna raise the level of thirst up to dehydrated!
Feb 17, 2013 @ 18:57

Sounds good to me
Thats what i did this past season and got everything i wanted but it still helps to know what is dropping on which day so you know whether you can use debit or credit 

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Feb 17, 2013 @ 18:58

Sounds good to me
I actually do this lol

when the preview comes out I save the pictures of things that I want to try to get and during the season I buy those things and others that catch my eye along the way as lame as that sounds ha
Feb 17, 2013 @ 19:03
when do lot think they will open a UK online store? Or is it a bad idea?
Feb 17, 2013 @ 19:06
Never

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

Feb 17, 2013 @ 19:07
That will be the apocalypse.
Feb 17, 2013 @ 19:07
They won't open a uk store as it will dry out the brand and that's the 1 thing Jebbia wants to avoid

Feb 17, 2013 @ 19:08
is the floral this season a cop or drop.?

:0

Feb 17, 2013 @ 19:11
I honestly hope they don't, however wasn't there talk of it at some point a little while back?
Feb 17, 2013 @ 19:12
They won't open a uk store as it will dry out the brand and that's the 1 thing Jebbia wants to avoid
very true, suppose England is very small to them, I remember Jebbia saying now there's a UK store it saves kids buying a flight to NY, still costs a bomb to get down to LDN from Manc..
Feb 17, 2013 @ 19:18
we are gonna have more competition than usual in the 1st few drops with people gettin that tax return money...

Feb 17, 2013 @ 19:20
if you need a tax return to purchase supreme, your priorities aint straight doe

Él Duderîno

Feb 17, 2013 @ 19:23
I honestly hope they don't, however wasn't there talk of it at some point a little while back?
There was talk about it before Supreme even had a London store, back when they had a space in Dover Street Market in 09. I honestly hope not too smh
Feb 17, 2013 @ 19:34
The LDN page is gone, but what about HTF? Doesn't he usually have pics up of what's dropping(at least the more popular items) a couple hours before the drop?
he does just for the shit he is going to resell not for everything...

side note

Feb 17, 2013 @ 19:35
man that early shit is only clutch on hype items. fuck the bullshit wait till 11 AM ir like 10:15 AM when someone posts ln here whats dropping. Christ. 
Feb 17, 2013 @ 19:37
Not looking forward to drop day in LDN gonna be so packed whole of England comes for that 1 first drop then after that it's fine unless it's a collab

Feb 17, 2013 @ 19:40
Not looking forward to drop day in LDN gonna be so packed whole of England comes for that 1 first drop then after that it's fine unless it's a collab
Haha. Too true. Good luck bro.
Feb 17, 2013 @ 19:43
U 2 tomo hopefully we know what's dropping night b4 last time was the worse though bunch of kids with there mums asking stupid questions and complaining about how long the line was

Feb 17, 2013 @ 19:50
Originally posted by Inactive User
Here's something to keep the thirsty bois who've never seen this occupied for a couple of minutes.

EDIT: Pause at 1:14.
I remember my first time seeing Kids...

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Feb 17, 2013 @ 19:51
If they did it would be suicide for the brand 
Feb 17, 2013 @ 19:55
Here's something to keep the thirsty bois who've never seen this occupied for a couple of minutes.

EDIT: Pause at 1:14.
Stoooooooooops 
Feb 17, 2013 @ 20:08
i'm usually in london on fridays so i go then. from what i've heard i think they restock a few of the items on the following days after the release to stop everything selling out on the first day
Yeah, should be fine the day after. I walked in on the Friday after 1st drop of FW12. No queue and everything still in stock. It's prolly gonna be like this.

London:

New York / LA:
Feb 17, 2013 @ 20:24
lol @ "bowled" 
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.