Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
May 10, 2013 @ 01:41 AM
jetageoflotus

you fucks would wear kkk and hitler on a tee if supreme made it.

stop trying to justify shit, regardless if half you fucks keep trying to make excuses to wear it

"at the end of the day", you are endorsing black/african culture, you are infatuated with jamaicans, and im sure 80% of you look fucking retarded anyways wearing 90% of supreme items...

if you are just buying it because its supreme, you are a fucking tool....
Preach it

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

May 10, 2013 @ 01:42 AM
vis

been done
May 10, 2013 @ 01:43 AM
SHARKlN

Lol why are you pushing this agenda so hard today Frenchie?

Do yourself a favor. Walk to the nearest mirror and say "Why the fuck do I care so much about this?"
May 10, 2013 @ 01:46 AM
frenchsauvage

lmfao hey, because its funny how people still talking about it and trying to justify it, so fuck it. people want to keep killing the thread with bs.

if you can't beat em, join em?

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

May 10, 2013 @ 01:52 AM
informal-apparel

Does anyone remember the chest measurement on the CDG 2 gusset in M and L? I remember saying they run slightly big

Embrace the Inevitable, Create the Unknown. www.informalapparel.com/

May 10, 2013 @ 01:52 AM
chief

stop trying to justify shit, regardless if half you fucks keep trying to make excuses to wear it

"at the end of the day", you are endorsing black/african culture, you are infatuated with jamaicans, and im sure 80% of you look fucking retarded anyways wearing 90% of supreme items...

if you are just buying it because its supreme, you are a fucking tool....
why do you even care? lol

•••

May 10, 2013 @ 01:55 AM
informal-apparel

been done
I was about to say, thats exactly what Sean Cliver did with his halloween design..... pushing boundaries. if you don't like it, don't follow it, that easy.

Embrace the Inevitable, Create the Unknown. www.informalapparel.com/

May 10, 2013 @ 01:56 AM
tezzz

riff raff is a bitch

http://supremecheckoutbot.bigcartel.com

May 10, 2013 @ 01:57 AM

riff raff is a bitch
riff raff will pull your bitch
May 10, 2013 @ 01:59 AM
chief

you guys feel a little better about the original shirt now?

•••

May 10, 2013 @ 02:02 AM
rezist

Anyone cop the camp with the clear green visor?
May 10, 2013 @ 02:07 AM
zedsdead

Dunno why some fuck bois are making a big deal over this kingston tee shit. If you like it and think you can rock it then good for you, if not then move on to the next piece. Dont bring race into this, its not the 18th century anymore fuck. 

Overall average drop, holdin out my money for the baja shirt and cross shorts.
May 10, 2013 @ 02:09 AM
iketurnup

See you niggas in the fall
May 10, 2013 @ 02:19 AM
brononymous

Anyone cop the camp with the clear green visor?
copped in red 
May 10, 2013 @ 02:23 AM
YoungRizal

so the final consensus from this black and white kingston argument is that you can be white you just have to think your black as demonstrated above.
This has to be the dumbest thing ever wrote in here. At the end of the day Jamaican tee is just a fuckin cotton. ah nvm bout it. Y'all fucks straight up lames. Don't listen to these fucks and wear w/e the fuck you want. Stop saying non sense
i totally agree with you.but you know what i think it is....the name itself.kingston.because like someone stated earlier theres sooooo many blacks on supreme shirts tht everyone wears without a problem.but being that the name is signifying the land of a certain ethnicity or where a majority of blacks live,thts where its skepticism.but me personally idc.wear wat yu wanna wear.if you concerned about wat people think of you to the point you dont wanna wear or cop a piece,you have some work to do with your esteem 
Have you ever been to Kingston or Jamaica itself? I was there in winter 2011 and people there was just all bout love. I never felt no hate at all. I was smoking gunja with my brother and cousin on the side of the road @ 4am with dude cooking/selling jerk chicken and his wife selling red stripes in a cooler. It was all love and the local was super dope. If you really wanna talk bout "where the tee comes from" then that's exactly why I wanted to buy the tee. Reminds me of Jamaica, the beach, the live reggae music on the beach, the ghetto dancehall with mad peostitutes around, the sign that says "no gunja" but once you get in the party all you smell was chronic, the jerk chicken from the streets, red stripes, scooters, tea shops, and the love the local got. It's not bout "black"  people brah it's the culture. If you know how to accept others (culture) they'll accept you easily. White black brown purple or yellow. Y'all youngings need to stop drowning yourself with these "fresh gears" and see the world instead 

exit: TL:DR?  Jamaica is a dope place. If you've been there then you'd want to rock the tee. 

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

May 10, 2013 @ 02:24 AM
protoscum1990

so the final consensus from this black and white kingston argument is that you can be white you just have to think your black as demonstrated above.
This has to be the dumbest thing ever wrote in here. At the end of the day Jamaican tee is just a fuckin cotton. ah nvm bout it. Y'all fucks straight up lames. Don't listen to these fucks and wear w/e the fuck you want. Stop saying non sense
i totally agree with you.but you know what i think it is....the name itself.kingston.because like someone stated earlier theres sooooo many blacks on supreme shirts tht everyone wears without a problem.but being that the name is signifying the land of a certain ethnicity or where a majority of blacks live,thts where its skepticism.but me personally idc.wear wat yu wanna wear.if you concerned about wat people think of you to the point you dont wanna wear or cop a piece,you have some work to do with your esteem 
Have you ever been to Kingston or Jamaica itself? I was there in winter 2011 and people there was just all bout love. I never felt no hate at all. I was smoking gunja with my brother and cousin on the side of the road @ 4am with dude cooking/selling jerk chicken and his wife selling red stripes in a cooler. It was all love and the local was super dope. If you really wanna talk bout "where the tee comes from" then that's exactly why I wanted to buy the tee. Reminds me of Jamaica, the beach, the live reggae music on the beach, the ghetto dancehall with mad peostitutes around, the jerk chicken from the streets, red stripes, scooters, tea shops, and the love the local got. It's not bout "black"  people brah it's the culture. If you know how to accept others (culture) they'll accept you easily. White black brown purple or yellow. Y'all youngings need to stop drowning yourself with these "fresh gears" and see the world instead 
couldnt of said it better.respect!
May 10, 2013 @ 02:33 AM
tezzz

a blind man can put together a better fit than riff raff

May 10, 2013 @ 02:34 AM
tezzz

just cuz he wears preme don't mean it looks good

May 10, 2013 @ 02:39 AM

a blind man can put together a better fit than riff raff
just cuz he wears preme don't mean it looks good
you are so fucking stupid...
May 10, 2013 @ 02:41 AM
thisistheodore

whats photoshop?
May 10, 2013 @ 02:41 AM
Juki

Not trying to be rude but why do white people in particular want to wear a shirt full of black people. It would make me uncomfortable (around blacks) if I were white. I mean, you don't see non Asians with a shirt full of Japanese people unless its like dragon ball z or some anime and those aren't even real, lol. Plus you know Black and whites don't have the best history in USA. That makes it a little weird. To each his own, though. If your confident enough (like riff raff) to pull it off then do it. I rock Brazil gear from time to time and their "black" culture is exploited more than Jamaicas. 
Word everyone should feel real uncomfortable when wearing their Three Six tees then. Or their Raekwon tees. Or their Prodigy tees. Or their Pam Grier tees.

It's not weird at all. You all are over-analyzing the shit out of this shirt and it's fucking annoying
There's a difference cause all these black figures are well known in pop culture and transcend race. Anyone can understand today why a white person would want to wear a shirt with their favorite actor or rapper on it who happens to be black. Same reason why I have no problem wearing a Bruce Lee shirt ya feel me. Same thing for whites who wear marley Malcolm x and Che shirts but don't know anything about their history. It not out of the ordinary because all these are icon worldwide. Color race don't matter. but wearing a shirt with random black jamacians on it because its "cool" is a different story. Half these dudes wouldn't wear it if it weren't supreme. They could probably care less about Kingston. The irony of it is they probably would t step foot in Kingston if they had the chance cause its "too dangerous". Not saying black people are more untitled to wear the shirt, but it just fits them more kind of like FUBU lol. Thumb me down i don't care.

Doubleclutchhoops.com

May 10, 2013 @ 02:43 AM
chief

whats photoshop?
L-O-L

•••

May 10, 2013 @ 02:43 AM
vis

lol this dude
May 10, 2013 @ 02:45 AM
tezzz

the dude's a fag

May 10, 2013 @ 02:47 AM

the dude's a fag
while u be catchin feelins he be catching kingstons you envy him because his chain costs your house, fuccboui
May 10, 2013 @ 02:53 AM
dominant

Navy micro dot restock
May 10, 2013 @ 02:53 AM
tezzz

I don't care how much his chain cost 
"You can't polish a turd".   - tezzz

and i did cawp the  kingston fag

May 10, 2013 @ 02:54 AM
These Geez

Anyone know the exact measure of a S/M supreme bucket?

WTB ANYTHING THAT SAYS SUPREME, PREFERABLY IN A BOX OF SOME SORT

May 10, 2013 @ 02:57 AM
delio08

been done
was that a real shirt?

ANY DIGI FLORAL JANOSKI SIZE 8

May 10, 2013 @ 03:00 AM
aldrxn

Yeah ^
Sean Cliver for Supreme.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.