Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
May 9, 2013 @ 04:22 PM
takman

It's the meaning behind it. If you're some fuckboi suburban kid wearing that.. quit trying to be somebody you're not. You will get clowned. 
..........so I wear a shirt with mlk on it. I'm trying trying to be mlk? and that conveys what? that's some ignorant, close minded subhuman thoughts in the works right there. a round of applause everyone to this man.
Tell me the reason you want to wear the Kingston tee?  I'm really curious. What's your connection to those people? Are you part of the struggle? Do you even know the history?

Or are you just trying to manufacture an identity because you don't have one?  Is it because it looks street or hard?

It would be like me wearing a "Pinoy Pride" shirt. I'm not Filipino -- bit confusing, people might come up to me and ask wtf? Which I think would be a valid question. There has to be a reason behind it.

what the f
You can't answer the question, so it's pretty obvious.
just stop, you are making yourself sound awfully retarded and I can't take it anymore.
You don't just accidentally wear clothing. It's a conscious choice. So you have no reason for buying? No thought behind what is the meaning you're trying to convey by wearing this? You are just doing it because it's hyped? People don't even think for themselves anymore. Sad.
May 9, 2013 @ 04:23 PM
onehunad

It's the meaning behind it. If you're some fuckboi suburban kid wearing that.. quit trying to be somebody you're not. You will get clowned. 
..........so I wear a shirt with mlk on it. I'm trying trying to be mlk? and that conveys what? that's some ignorant, close minded subhuman thoughts in the works right there. a round of applause everyone to this man.
Tell me the reason you want to wear the Kingston tee?  I'm really curious. What's your connection to those people? Are you part of the struggle? Do you even know the history?

Or are you just trying to manufacture an identity because you don't have one?  Is it because it looks street or hard?

It would be like me wearing a "Pinoy Pride" shirt. I'm not Filipino -- bit confusing, people might come up to me and ask wtf? Which I think would be a valid question. There has to be a reason behind it.

what the f
just stop, you are making yourself sound awfully retarded and I can't take it anymore.
You don't just accidentally wear clothing. It's a conscious choice. So you have no reason for buying? No thought behind what is the meaning you're trying to convey by wearing this? You are just doing it because it's hyped? People don't even think for themselves anymore. Sad.
I honestly think you should stop...
May 9, 2013 @ 04:24 PM
leganja_giver

what the f
pretty sad your going out you way to prove your point about "who should wear what" lol
May 9, 2013 @ 04:34 PM
poetik321

i wear a ku klax klan robe and im black..come at me bro
May 9, 2013 @ 04:37 PM
medyobadboy

Clarks and Angler sitting still on the webshop ) to each is his own hype
May 9, 2013 @ 04:38 PM
takman

I'm not saying you shouldn't have freedom to wear what every you want. Go for it. Just understand the meaning and message -- be prepared for questions. Dummies will just wear anything -- yo yo this shirt is the newest internet hype.
May 9, 2013 @ 04:38 PM
chief

lol @ people getting hella butthurt over non-blacks wearing this shirt. it's called the kingston shirt. wanna know what kingston is? the capital of jamaica. notice where the pictures are from? jamaica. sure there happen to be many dark skinned folks there but the fact that you don't think someone can wear a shirt based on skin color when there is nothing wrong with the message that shirt is sending, thats fucking dumb

•••

May 9, 2013 @ 04:39 PM
LA

its 2013 and people in this thread are saying only black people should be rocking this shirt not whites or asians....thats some racist ass shit smh
May 9, 2013 @ 04:39 PM
kevlar

Lol I didn't even know that the Kingston pieces were hyped up. 
May 9, 2013 @ 04:41 PM
Centropy

Real talk takman, agree with a lot of what you said. From the looks of the comments the only people thinking otherwise are the few "suburban kids" that just copped.

Personally I don't know how they can feel comfortable wearing that tee. You may not get checked guys, in fact you probably wont, but just know that people will be laughing at you behind your back, you can pretty much guarantee that.

Not hating on the tee, props to any full blooded mandem that copped.
May 9, 2013 @ 04:42 PM
PrettyBozo

Real talk takman, agree with a lot of what you said. From the looks of the comments the only people thinking otherwise are the few "suburban kids" that just copped.

Personally I don't know how they can feel comfortable wearing that tee. You may not get checked guys, in fact you probably wont, but just know that people will be laughing at you behind your back, you can pretty much guarantee that.

Not hating on the tee, props to any full blooded mandem that copped.
And you don't get laughed at wearing pink flowers on your tee? Makes sense.
May 9, 2013 @ 04:45 PM
joseph_squared

Angler is too dope but I can't wear that seriously, i'm 30+.

This kingston hate is silly, I rock my Supreme Team shirt on the regular and give no fucks:

May 9, 2013 @ 04:47 PM
onehunad

personally, I think it'd be funnier to see black people wearing a shirt with black people printed all over it.... just sayin
May 9, 2013 @ 04:49 PM
leganja_giver

email monday coolcool
May 9, 2013 @ 04:49 PM
PrettyBozo

This kingston hate is silly, I rock my Supreme Team shirt on the regular and give no fucks:

Come on man, you wearing that shirt so you trying to be them and you aren't black. be prepared to get checked. you better know the history and origin of that photo and the deep meaning behind it, the struggle they have suffered throughout their lives. any black folks who come across you are going to throw questions at you about it, and if you get one wrong, they have the right to break your legs and steal that shirt.
May 9, 2013 @ 04:50 PM
sneakerdoctor

At the end of the day, the Kingston tee was dope. IMO better than the PCL tee simply because I personally can't wear floral print out and take myself seriously. 

**Supreme FS brand new** Red Bling Box Logo (XL)

May 9, 2013 @ 04:52 PM
howfly

i would wear neither Jamaica or flower tee in public 

instagram _burri

May 9, 2013 @ 04:54 PM
PrettyBozo

@prettybozo that is 100% not ever going to happen. you should be banned from this thread for your negativity. Give up the "checking". Thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard. DUNT GET CHEKKED BRUH. the whole idea of someone calling you out on something youre wearing is a joke..people dont actually do that. maybe YOU do because youre just an ass
I'm confused...
May 9, 2013 @ 04:56 PM
majdob

Kingston tee was def a sleeper, dont act like it wasn't 
Nah you just missed the PCL don't front 
May 9, 2013 @ 04:57 PM
bsm1017

does the preview actually have a picture of that Supreme/Liberty S/S button down?? i wanna see a full pic of it

Él Duderîno

May 9, 2013 @ 04:57 PM
chief

@prettybozo that is 100% not ever going to happen. you should be banned from this thread for your negativity. Give up the "checking". Thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard. DUNT GET CHEKKED BRUH. the whole idea of someone calling you out on something youre wearing is a joke..people dont actually do that. maybe YOU do because youre just an ass
he was making fun of takman

•••

May 9, 2013 @ 04:59 PM
bsm1017

couldnt get the Kingston tee cause i was in a final, ima take the L and might have to get it resell price...if anybody got one for an actual good price and not rape in an XL, message me

Él Duderîno

May 9, 2013 @ 05:03 PM
chief

regardless of whats all whats being said about the kingston tee, thank fucking god the PCL bucket didn't drop cause i slept through both my alarms lol

•••

May 9, 2013 @ 05:07 PM
Juki

I'm mad I missed out on the Kingston tank. They're restocking Saturday in store right? 

Doubleclutchhoops.com

May 9, 2013 @ 05:07 PM
coolkid3000

Since I was born in Kingston I felt obligated to register and give you guys my 2 cents. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH WEARING THE SHIRT IF YOU ARE NOT BLACK. That is the dumbest ish I have ever heard. I willl say the "3 color" tank that has not been released yet is very offensive. Im Jamaican and so are my parents And I wont ever wear a 3 color anything because I am not a Rastafarian. I hate seeing kids thinking that just because they have smoked some weed and listened to Bob, and grown some shitty dreads.. SMH What about the 99% of the doctrine that you forgot all about?? That being said you people should really become more aware and educated of what you put on your backs.. Misfits?? No thanks. I Dont know 2 words from any of their songs..
May 9, 2013 @ 05:09 PM
detroit-red

Grabbed the last Kingston tee in store... had to grab the xl fits cool but it's long on me..not a reseller. ... should I sell it tho or is there a way to shrink it without fucking it up?
May 9, 2013 @ 05:13 PM
SHARKlN

PRIVLEDGE CHECK!

Now be honest.. Kingston tee is a tongue in cheek statement piece if you're a rich white hipster. (Like me cool)
May 9, 2013 @ 05:15 PM
Rednalooz

what the f
You know some people just buy things because they look cool, and it doesn't really matter the background behind it, they are buying it because they think the design looks sick. Sit down and stop getting mad, you're annoying.
May 9, 2013 @ 05:18 PM
onehunad

I believe this was one of the most unhyped pieces this season... that being said...
May 9, 2013 @ 05:22 PM
Moises Arias

Come on man, you wearing that shirt so you trying to be them and you aren't black. be prepared to get checked. you better know the history and origin of that photo and the deep meaning behind it, the struggle they have suffered throughout their lives. any black folks who come across you are going to throw questions at you about it, and if you get one wrong, they have the right to break your legs and steal that shirt.
If a black guy is willing to fight and steal a tshirt from some random white guy, chances are he doesnt know about the history and origin of that shirt either. Also from that post i doubt you are black cause 95% of blacks are common decent minded people who dont willingly try to put themselves in situations like that. Cacs posing as blacks trying to scare away other cacs from wearing a tshirt, smh what is wrong with the world.

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.