[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

April 26, 2013 @ 03:12:32
Originally posted by Inactive User
how to prevent cracking graphics on tees washed the snake charmer once and its cracked alot already
minimize washes by wearing until someone comments on how much you smell

fois

April 26, 2013 @ 03:15:59
LOL he's obviously not going to get fired he's had the tie dye camps on there for a week. He even said he'd tell everyone when the pacific camp camps going to be shipped out. 

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 26, 2013 @ 03:30:29
This dude is sooo fired..
his dad owns the company that produces hats for Supreme

can everyone just keep quiet about it so we have this source for secret drops? I'd even be willing to throw him a few bucks for doing this..

you'll have to send some $$ my way if you want me to keep quiet smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

April 26, 2013 @ 03:34:37
For those that got the shminx in hand, is that collar mad flimsy like the cdg coach? Shit is agg how it lacks structure.

instagram: @rty

April 26, 2013 @ 03:37:11
too much of a sneakerhead to pass up the SBs. .. classic shoe imho (im older than a lotta people here maybe thats why LOL ) ... 

copped the acid because i have a few things to go with it and traded the nikes that matched ... was gonna go back in for purple and regret that i didnt .. us big foot guys are screwed .. 13s were a sellout in 5 minutes LOL, acids almost instantaneously .. 

i truly think these will be something people regret sleeping on .. i wish more 13s would restock... the way SB stores are fuckin with us now adays jacking up prices a $110 SB isnt bad at all really and its CLEAN

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

April 26, 2013 @ 03:51:57
too much of a sneakerhead to pass up the SBs. .. classic shoe imho (im older than a lotta people here maybe thats why LOL ) ... 

copped the acid because i have a few things to go with it and traded the nikes that matched ... was gonna go back in for purple and regret that i didnt .. us big foot guys are screwed .. 13s were a sellout in 5 minutes LOL, acids almost instantaneously .. 

i truly think these will be something people regret sleeping on .. i wish more 13s would restock... the way SB stores are fuckin with us now adays jacking up prices a $110 SB isnt bad at all really and its CLEAN
I might be the oldest person on this thread, so I don't think your hypothesis of connecting your like for the SB's has to do with being older. 

They're just straight up wack. Of course, IMO. Do you of course though homie.
April 26, 2013 @ 04:00:50
This dude is sooo fired..

can everyone just keep quiet about it so we have this source for secret drops? I'd even be willing to throw him a few bucks for doing this..

you'll have to send some $$ my way if you want me to keep quiet
hahah imagine he just has his dad make him all the rare camps and just flips them

Instagram- Str33tshark

April 26, 2013 @ 04:03:47
grey pacific camo is fucking sick, can't wait for that to drop. 

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 26, 2013 @ 04:08:58
^ legit. 

10char.

UCSB.

April 26, 2013 @ 04:13:36

hahah imagine he just has his dad make him all the rare camps and just flips them
nigga if his dad OWNS THE FACTORY why would he need money?

April 26, 2013 @ 04:13:51
is this legit?
hands down the best vans supreme has released imo

yup these are my fav... id get the whole set if i could

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

April 26, 2013 @ 04:18:02
Supreme obviously knows that he's doing that , there not idiots and he's been doing that for a while . By him posting pics of hidden items It makes us watch the drops way closer . I wouldn't doubt it if they even asked him to leak some pics.

LA

April 26, 2013 @ 04:18:32
the pillbox bombers are so fucking dope, but something you shouldn't buy online.  despite what they look like, they fit really well.  each hat has a different pattern, and sadly, some of them look like shit compared to others.  buy local if you can
April 26, 2013 @ 04:21:07
Supreme_turnt has also leaked 2 more 5 panels that look very good . ALSo he said preme is releasing denim camp caps.

LA

April 26, 2013 @ 04:22:51

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

April 26, 2013 @ 04:23:29
^^^my b if already posted

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

April 26, 2013 @ 04:24:11
almost bought the SBs just because they been sitting there all day...too boring tho...

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

April 26, 2013 @ 04:30:15

hahah imagine he's probably pretty well off already since his company makes 100k+ hats per season
It was more of a "what if" situation, I don't really think he does that.  

Instagram- Str33tshark

April 26, 2013 @ 04:32:22
^
what is that graphic on the camo hat at the top?

•••

April 26, 2013 @ 04:33:16
the pillbox bombers are so fucking dope, but something you shouldn't buy online.  despite what they look like, they fit really well.  each hat has a different pattern, and sadly, some of them look like shit compared to others.  buy local if you can
post pics

•••

April 26, 2013 @ 04:35:19
phantom of the opera

IG: truyoo

April 26, 2013 @ 04:42:55
^
what is that graphic on the camo hat at the top?
phantom of the opera

April 26, 2013 @ 04:45:13
i'm confused. are these instagram pics all from an upcoming "secret drop"? if so i don't remember items from secret drops in the past. refresh my memory?

•••

April 26, 2013 @ 04:45:16
that " pacific camo" is hideous...

April 26, 2013 @ 04:55:40
that " pacific camo" is hideous...
Looks like a mix between the giraffe camo camp and utility camp. Not hideous IMO but nothing new
April 26, 2013 @ 04:55:43
i'm confused. are these instagram pics all from an upcoming "secret drop"? if so i don't remember items from secret drops in the past. refresh my memory?
It's some kid on Instagram who's dad owns the factory that makes Supreme there hats for them and he's leaking some secret drops for this season SS13
April 26, 2013 @ 04:59:00
Dude on instagram better watch out, I seen people on forums get lawsuits thrown at them for leaking weekly advertisement store ads in advance
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x