Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
May 7, 2013 @ 02:02 AM
BigPO

all the way to the tips of her fingers. 
yo word is bond, this is either the troll of the year or these events really took place.

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014

May 7, 2013 @ 02:06 AM
whitemilk

yo word is bond, this is either the troll of the year or these events really took place.
googled it, seems legit ...

WTB Vans X Carhartt half cab, supreme X Campballs half cab 11.5

May 7, 2013 @ 02:10 AM
zedsdead

pretty disappointed in the clarks collar. The shoes is average at best, holdin my money out for the cdg vans.
May 7, 2013 @ 02:13 AM
whitemilk

pretty disappointed in the clarks collar. The shoes is average at best, holdin my money out for the cdg vans.

same here, they drop in june right ?

May 7, 2013 @ 02:14 AM
spast

WTF man she is like the fattest pregnant women Ive ever seen hahaha
May 7, 2013 @ 02:19 AM
ckorn

remember when this shit came out? i think the kardashian dress is givenchy because it looks a lot more like the pattern on the left than the pcl pattern
May 7, 2013 @ 02:23 AM
whitemilk

remember when this shit came out? i think the kardashian dress is givenchy because it looks a lot more like the pattern on the left than the pcl pattern

its custom givenchy by ricardo tisci

May 7, 2013 @ 02:27 AM
Yunglink

loooooooool haha 
May 7, 2013 @ 02:27 AM
schroederscat

WTF man she is like the fattest pregnant women Ive ever seen hahaha
AYE. YOU BE NICE TO KIM. 
May 7, 2013 @ 02:30 AM
schroederscat

can anyone explain to me what the Kingston tee/tank represent?
May 7, 2013 @ 02:30 AM
zedsdead

rumour has it but not confirmed yet.
May 7, 2013 @ 02:31 AM
Bibble

am I the only one that wants a nylon camp?
May 7, 2013 @ 02:33 AM
trapchef

am I the only one that wants a nylon camp?
I'd get the black
whitemilk

its just gonna happen i bet. since they announced them and it will just happen one thursday morning. funny if it was this thursday

drinktang

Hey guys what sizes are the Cross shorts going to be in?
Doesn't matter you won't be getting them. cool
May 7, 2013 @ 02:34 AM
mesmurize

gotta be a swift ass nigga to cop the cdg vans in june. 
May 7, 2013 @ 02:37 AM
EVIL

googled it, seems legit ...
supreme is gonna sue her for 100 million. watch out! 
May 7, 2013 @ 02:38 AM
xafriaf

its just gonna happen i bet. since they announced them and it will just happen one thursday morning. funny if it was this thursday
I'm usually not one to be a dick, but is this your guys first season? It clearly says on the CDG email (releasing in June) also they will send out an email the Monday before they drop just like any other collab. Sorry for being a dick, but just re read the email homie.
May 7, 2013 @ 02:39 AM
anthonys

I remember when I first got on the 2012 thread MrTeeBonilla was a respected user, and then he posted a pic of himself and revealed his youth, and then started reselling all of his items and now he gets dicked on all day on here. No hate, just a realization haha.
May 7, 2013 @ 02:41 AM
vis

May 7, 2013 @ 02:41 AM
mrteebonilla

I remember when I first got on the 2012 thread MrTeeBonilla was a respected user, and then he posted a pic of himself and revealed his youth, and then started reselling all of his items and now he gets dicked on all day on here. No hate, just a realization haha.
word ppl hate on young niggas trynna get it smh

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

May 7, 2013 @ 02:44 AM
whitemilk

I'm usually not one to be a dick, but is this your guys first season? It clearly says on the CDG email (releasing in June) also they will send out an email the Monday before they drop just like any other collab. 
it doesnt say anything about the shoes release date on the email supreme blasted out march 11th.

May 7, 2013 @ 02:45 AM
xafriaf

I'm usually not one to be a dick, but is this your guys first season? It clearly says on the CDG email (releasing in June) also they will send out an email the Monday before they drop just like any other collab. 
it doesnt say anything about the shoes release date on the email supreme blasted out march 11th.
Go to the picture of the vans…
May 7, 2013 @ 02:46 AM
SHARKlN

The original CDG email said they would be dropping in June, but last years CDG email said mid June and they didn't come out till July. Either way, we'll get another email the Monday before they drop. 

It's all on the supreme site, I don't know why people ask questions about this lind of stuff.
http://www.supremenewyork.com/news/archive

oh right 2013 members...
May 7, 2013 @ 02:47 AM
zedsdead

I'm usually not one to be a dick, but is this your guys first season? It clearly says on the CDG email (releasing in June) also they will send out an email the Monday before they drop just like any other collab. Sorry for being a dick, but just re read the email homie.
Actually its not. I'm not signed up to the newsletter, good lookin out if true though.
May 7, 2013 @ 02:48 AM
whitemilk

The original CDG email said they would be dropping in June, but last years CDG email said mid June and they didn't come out till July. Either way, we'll get another email the Monday before they drop. 

It's all on the supreme site, I don't know why people ask questions about this lind of stuff.
http://www.supremenewyork.com/news/archive

oh right 2013 members...
i know about the archive maybe i just never saw that it said when it dropped

May 7, 2013 @ 02:50 AM
xafriaf

Actually its not. I'm not signed up to the newsletter, good lookin out if true though.
May 7, 2013 @ 02:53 AM
whitemilk

very true thanks for the info on the monday emails.

May 7, 2013 @ 02:53 AM
Fr3eS0le

So I just got my Supreme x North Face Daypack in the mail today off ebay.

I was just wondering whats the function of the bottom of the bag how do you guys use it? It was a little strange seeing how it was basically a drawstring bag inside a backpack and the front pocket isnt even a pocket.
May 7, 2013 @ 02:56 AM
SHARKlN

word ppl hate on young niggas trynna get it smh
If you tryna get it you should pay attention in school and go to real college instead of skipping out to resell clothing and end up like your bum uncle flipping women's sneakers. 

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.