Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
May 9, 2013 @ 03:44 PM
takman

Any white or asian kids going to seriously rock that Kingston tee? Smh  Watch yourself because you will get checked!
May 9, 2013 @ 03:44 PM
schroederscat

what happened to only black people could wear the kingston tee
May 9, 2013 @ 03:47 PM
PrettyBozo

Any white or asian kids going to seriously rock that Kingston tee? Smh  Watch yourself because you will get checked!
Ya for sure because those shirts are definitely offensive to the black community. I mean I even feel insulted for them.

Any white or black or asian kids going to seriously rock that PCL tee? Smh Watch yourself if you straight because you will get checked by homos
May 9, 2013 @ 03:49 PM
spast

I'm too white for the kingston stuff
May 9, 2013 @ 03:50 PM
leganja_giver

Ya for sure because those shirts are definitely offensive to the black community. I mean I even feel insulted for them.

Any white or black or asian kids going to seriously rock that PCL tee? Smh Watch yourself if you straight because you will get checked by homos
shirt represent Jamaica not the black community  
May 9, 2013 @ 03:51 PM
LA

#dead
May 9, 2013 @ 03:52 PM
PrettyBozo

uhhhhhhhhhhhhh....... wat?
May 9, 2013 @ 03:53 PM
takman

It's the meaning behind it. If you're some fuckboi suburban kid wearing that.. quit trying to be somebody you're not. You will get clowned. 
May 9, 2013 @ 03:54 PM
The Refresher

guns, le mans, cross short, raft out

Tad Ghostal

May 9, 2013 @ 03:56 PM
PrettyBozo

It's the meaning behind it. If you're some fuckboi suburban kid wearing that.. quit trying to be somebody you're not. You will get clowned. 
..........so I wear a shirt with mlk on it. I'm trying trying to be mlk? and that conveys what? that's some ignorant, close minded subhuman thoughts in the works right there. a round of applause everyone to this man.
May 9, 2013 @ 03:56 PM
leganja_giver

Kingston is the capital of Jamaica guy....
May 9, 2013 @ 03:58 PM
PrettyBozo

I'm aware......
Do you not see the point tankman was trying to make? He left out "black" kids so I am addressing that.
May 9, 2013 @ 03:59 PM
fyuur

Lol @ the amount of Kingston shit sitting on eBay.

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

May 9, 2013 @ 03:59 PM
wampwamp

Everybody on this thread using the word fuckboi is trying to be someone they're not. Nobody is going to "check"  anyone wearing that t shirt and the least likely enforcers are the majority of posters here. 
May 9, 2013 @ 04:01 PM
PrettyBozo

Lol @ how it has only been an hour after the drop
May 9, 2013 @ 04:04 PM
jjapplesauce

Im actually kinda surprised the angler is sitting.  I want it but I am most likely purchasing a new laptop soon so my funds are probably too tight even for a camp lol at the moment.
May 9, 2013 @ 04:04 PM
bansheettub

Is it just me or do the angler camps remind you of these: 
May 9, 2013 @ 04:05 PM
vafins

he is LOLing at the fact that everyone bought it and listed it on ebay not the fact that it is not selling

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

May 9, 2013 @ 04:05 PM
takman

May 9, 2013 @ 04:07 PM
leganja_giver

I'm aware......
Do you not see the point tankman was trying to make? He left out "black" kids so I am addressing that.
ah okay, well s/o to those who think Jamaica only has "black" people 
May 9, 2013 @ 04:07 PM
PrettyBozo

he is LOLing at the fact that everyone bought it and listed it on ebay not the fact that it is not selling
and I am LOLing at the fact that people who listed it on ebay is considered as 'everyone' and funny how I am not one of those everyone.
May 9, 2013 @ 04:09 PM
PrettyBozo

yo are you serious? I suggest you go back to school and get your elementary diploma first, cause you lacking a lot, and I mean aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lot.
May 9, 2013 @ 04:10 PM
vafins

and I am LOLing at the fact that people who listed it on ebay is considered as 'everyone' and funny how I am not one of those everyone.
yaaaaaaaaa

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

May 9, 2013 @ 04:12 PM
takman

..........so I wear a shirt with mlk on it. I'm trying trying to be mlk? and that conveys what? that's some ignorant, close minded subhuman thoughts in the works right there. a round of applause everyone to this man.
Tell me the reason you want to wear the Kingston tee?  I'm really curious. What's your connection to those people? Are you part of the struggle? Do you even know the history?

Or are you just trying to manufacture an identity because you don't have one?  Is it because it looks street or hard?

It would be like me wearing a "Pinoy Pride" shirt. I'm not Filipino -- bit confusing, people might come up to me and ask wtf? Which I think would be a valid question. There has to be a reason behind it. You don't just accidentally wear shit. 

May 9, 2013 @ 04:14 PM
PrettyBozo

Tell me the reason you want to wear the Kingston tee?  I'm really curious. What's your connection to those people? Are you part of the struggle? Do you even know the history?

Or are you just trying to manufacture an identity because you don't have one?  Is it because it looks street or hard?

It would be like me wearing a "Pinoy Pride" shirt. I'm not Filipino -- bit confusing, people might come up to me and ask wtf? Which I think would be a valid question. There has to be a reason behind it.

what the f
May 9, 2013 @ 04:16 PM
takman

It would be like me wearing a "Pinoy Pride" shirt. I'm not Filipino -- bit confusing, people might come up to me and ask wtf? Which I think would be a valid question. There has to be a reason behind it.

what the f
You can't answer the question, so it's pretty obvious.
May 9, 2013 @ 04:17 PM
PrettyBozo

what the f
You can't answer the question, so it's pretty obvious.
just stop, you are making yourself sound awfully retarded and I can't take it anymore.
May 9, 2013 @ 04:19 PM
LA

kingston tee re stock size small
May 9, 2013 @ 04:19 PM
johnrockefeller

Restock on Kingston tee. lol
May 9, 2013 @ 04:21 PM
onehunad

Not a restock... there was no small in the first place...

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.