FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
May 9, 2013 @ 05:03 AM
illwill3000

IM THE GUY THAT LEAKED SHIT FOR YOU GUYS. THANKS TO ALL YOU FUCKING KIDS WHO GOT ME FIRED.
lol you leaked Supreme shit with little discretion (you didn't make a separate account, you weren't careful, etc)...what the fuck did you expect?  what was your next move after just leaking those pics?  probably not even the same guy.  troll.  
I honestly didnt give a fuck about what happened just didnt think id get fired!! i had my shit private on IG then some fucken kids trolled and posted my shit here on hypebeast
thanks for reminding me to unfollow you on instagram. 

Supreme items for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203309 Reddit Username: madefreshdaily

May 9, 2013 @ 05:07 AM
allaboutHYPE

suspended

IM THE GUY THAT LEAKED SHIT FOR YOU GUYS. THANKS TO ALL YOU FUCKING KIDS WHO GOT ME FIRED.
lol you leaked Supreme shit with little discretion (you didn't make a separate account, you weren't careful, etc)...what the fuck did you expect?  what was your next move after just leaking those pics?  probably not even the same guy.  troll.  
I honestly didnt give a fuck about what happened just didnt think id get fired!! i had my shit private on IG then some fucken kids trolled and posted my shit here on hypebeast
thanks for reminding me to unfollow you on instagram. 
lol yea i did the same
May 9, 2013 @ 05:09 AM
hitthebeeper

How were you notified that you were fired from your job?
May 9, 2013 @ 05:11 AM
rocketjuice

Damn I feel bad for the dude that got fired, but still what do you expected you're leaking shit that they don't want you to  of course you'd get fired for that shit, c'mon man.
May 9, 2013 @ 05:32 AM
damn its me

lulz @ all the salt in this whole damn post. 
got damn you lurk hard. 
cool stay lurkin'  doubled my post count from the last 7 years, in just an evening.
May 9, 2013 @ 05:33 AM
illwill3000

Hey og_turnt, since you're fired, what company exactly was it that you were working for? Name and what types of items you guys produced. 

Supreme items for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203309 Reddit Username: madefreshdaily

May 9, 2013 @ 05:42 AM
illwill3000

Which one? Corona or Ontario or Roseville?

May 9, 2013 @ 05:44 AM
tezzz

lmao you guys are gullible doubt he got fired

fat boy need a 10 piece

May 9, 2013 @ 05:47 AM
illwill3000

"MADE IN USA is more than quality and price. It's about wanting to put a meal on an honest workers table without sending money out of the country. Support US brands with US dollars to strengthen the US economy. I buy US goods wherever I feasibly can. Honestly, I think US apparel puts the money in the factory workers' hands whereas offshore production will end up with the company and foreign economy getting that larger share. With offshore production, you've eliminated a couple pieces from the puzzle, killing any chance at money multipliers within the economy or trickle-effects. With hats being what, like 10 bucks difference in price, it's a no-brainer. 
USA all the way."-Sharkus, just saw this on another HB forum about sew cal and supreme's us manufacturing. well said man. 

May 9, 2013 @ 05:49 AM
mesmurize

what are ya'll tryna cop on tomorrows drop?
May 9, 2013 @ 05:50 AM
tezzz

srry to say this but usa quality is shit now a days.

fat boy need a 10 piece

May 9, 2013 @ 05:51 AM
illwill3000

srry to say this but usa quality is shit now a days.
take it back. lol

May 9, 2013 @ 05:55 AM
Pierce

I have no idea what you guys are talking about, I got a M PCL tee and it is literally identical,  as far as fit goes , to the chip camo pocket tee from last season. A size Medium will fit like any other size medium.

IG: _pierce

May 9, 2013 @ 06:06 AM
codie

you are the biggest fucking lurker
meh, i never much posted on HB...
found some of the info here useful as of late, so i have indeed returned

street cred for dayzzzz, for being on this fine messageboard since '06 tho
Toast to a fellow OG.

*Rare

Hello.

^^likewise fambo.
S/o '06boyz
May 9, 2013 @ 06:17 AM
tezzz

anyone know where i can cawp these pants
dam that chick can get it

fat boy need a 10 piece

May 9, 2013 @ 06:28 AM
illwill3000

kith nyc, that's exactly where this photoshoot is from. And that chick's face is hot from a distance, but not close up. 

May 9, 2013 @ 06:32 AM
kurizuh

http://shop.kithnyc.com/products/copy-of-5

WTB Medium Ronin "Predator" long sleeve in grey. Will pay complete rape!!

May 9, 2013 @ 06:37 AM
thane20

100% no PCL Crush tommorow?

Bang

May 9, 2013 @ 06:50 AM
leganja_giver

http://shop.kithnyc.com/products/copy-of-5
Shits are sick. Only size 9-10 available?
May 9, 2013 @ 06:51 AM
M.

Those are kid sizes. Men sizes sold out when they first dropped.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

May 9, 2013 @ 06:54 AM
Efil4zaggin

Just got home from work and got into a car accident today, please politely tell me whats dropping 2moro, hb fam

:0

May 9, 2013 @ 07:09 AM
McBeasty

fuck they ran out i know someone in here is a reseller ,i willing to cash you out
Lol 

SIZE 12 Flyknit Multicolor Racer & Rare Chukkas for sale. http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/218888

May 9, 2013 @ 07:11 AM
mcnugget

fuck they ran out i know someone in here is a reseller ,i willing to cash you out
500 packs of mountain dew and its yours.

and its gone

May 9, 2013 @ 07:21 AM
finance_all-star

Just got home from work and got into a car accident today, please politely tell me whats dropping 2moro, hb fam
Initially people were saying the PCL crusher would drop. Now more people are saying it won't. Other speculated releases include the following:
-supreme/clarks maps suede desert boot - definite
-kingston tee
-kingston tank
-angler camp cap
-f-word bandana

Good luck with the car repairs, insurance claims, etc.

WTB SUPREME FW 13 2013 BURGUNDY PAISLEY PANT TROUSER 32

May 9, 2013 @ 07:36 AM
dirtyxrabbit

not your fault cuhz, he didnt yield when he was supposed to, and You had the right away.

he'll be paying u for damages and maybe even for the JFK button up when it drops (if u have "back problems")
May 9, 2013 @ 07:43 AM
BigPO

Finna cop that jersey when it drops, then it's fade to black for this season, maybe a few comebacks:

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014. #FW14NeopreneGang

May 9, 2013 @ 08:16 AM
LGeeZY

this season sucked unless u genuinely liked the PCL stuff
May 9, 2013 @ 08:59 AM
RelaxAndRawr

Stop that.  You're the same cat that flooded the forum with pics of your girl after everyone started clowning how she looked, trying to prove that she was hot.
He posted one pic of his girlfriend, and then everyone quoted it. I wouldn't really consider that flooding. And, I don't understand why everyone hates. He literally posts something that is related to Supreme, and then people ask him about who it was that bought the item for him. Then people give him hell for that. Does not understand.
May 9, 2013 @ 09:06 AM
RelaxAndRawr

Is your work in anyway actually related to the leaking of the photos? Or are they mutually exclusive?

Something doesn't really make sense. First you come here for the kudos and pity because supposedly these guys got you fired. Then you said this shit was posted here on Hypebeast by some troll kids. Just strange.

Sorry to hear you got fired. But, not sure how you expected anything to go on the internet, and to only stay in your private instagram. Once it hits the internet, it's pretty much free game. Kind of put that target on your own back.
May 9, 2013 @ 09:55 AM
Centropy

London where you at fam!

Need that solid drop confirmation before reaching out.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.