[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

April 25, 2013 @ 16:21:54
I haven't seen this posted, but noticed w then leopard polo drop, sup now allows returns. Is this new?

"Return Policy
Supreme will gladly exchange an item for online store credit only. Before sending the item back, please fill out the return form found in your order shipment confirmation within 2 days of receipt of your shipment. Packages sent without first contacting us will not be accepted. Items to be exchanged must be returned in perfect, new condition with all original tags attached. Supreme must receive the returned item within 7 days of return authorization.

For any returned items, you will not be refunded the original cost of shipping, and you are responsible for the cost of the return shipping. Items may not be returned or exchanged in person at any Supreme store location. T-Shirts, Hats, Skateboards, Bags, Accessories, Shoes or Sale Items cannot be returned or exchanged. Supreme does not assume responsibility for reimbursement or compensation of returned packages lost in transit without proof of delivery to Supreme."

instagram: @rty

April 25, 2013 @ 16:23:42
Originally posted by Inactive User
oh yeah, throwback thursday 2010

now look at me guys! 2013

you turned black?
....no that would be my girl -_-
She ugly. 

my names zane & i love odd future

April 25, 2013 @ 16:25:50
Don't worry guy ugly is in so he's doing everything right.
April 25, 2013 @ 16:26:53

you turned black?
....no that would be my girl -_-
You look a little like Aaron Gillespie

yeah bruh

April 25, 2013 @ 16:27:50
Goodbye Vol 1. 
April 25, 2013 @ 16:32:21
WOW! good find! I just got my blue paisley and not really feeling it, but rather keep the green. Ill wonder how store credit online will work..

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

April 25, 2013 @ 16:32:51
she looks like shes a really nice person 

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 25, 2013 @ 16:35:40
just hope next week they drop kingston or PCL tee
April 25, 2013 @ 16:35:56
LOLOLOLOLOLOL
April 25, 2013 @ 16:36:08
Wow you guys, having the need to insult someone else's gf is low. At least he isn't hiding behind a computer screen and actually had the courage the post how he looks, unlike some of us.
April 25, 2013 @ 16:37:15
probably a record number of restocks on those SBs lol
sucks for all the resellers.
April 25, 2013 @ 16:37:19
" No guys, I swear she's pretty with makeup... in the dark..."

lol
April 25, 2013 @ 16:38:35
stop catching feelings, you asked for it ... why even post that second picture had nothing to do with supreme 
April 25, 2013 @ 16:39:10
lmfao brooo you don't have to do this...take that pic of your wifey down nowwwwwww

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

April 25, 2013 @ 16:40:02
FOR SALE:

ALL MEDIUM

Black Schminx Coaches Jacket - $240
Black Mesh Crewneck - $150
White Mesh Crewneck - $150

MESSAGE ME.
this is tee bonilla, had to make a new account so his wifey doesnt end up liking his new shit hes reselling.
April 25, 2013 @ 16:40:09
She ugly. 
I don't even care what any of y'all think she makes me happy, go ahead and down vote a picture of someone else being happy; also that is my girl not all dolled up... it is funny how everyone's image of what pretty is can be so distorted, it's like if she isn't wearing makeup she is immediately ugly, then when y'all go clubbing you see her like this and you try to get her number... go ahead and flame poke fun at me, I am happy and insulting me or my girl is ineffective because at the end of the day all this is, is a forum.

smh wait awhile she'll fuck another nigga around the way lol
April 25, 2013 @ 16:41:25
She ugly. 
I don't even care what any of y'all think she makes me happy, go ahead and down vote a picture of someone else being happy; also that is my girl not all dolled up... it is funny how everyone's image of what pretty is can be so distorted, it's like if she isn't wearing makeup she is immediately ugly, then when y'all go clubbing you see her like this and you try to get her number... go ahead and flame poke fun at me, I am happy and insulting me or my girl is ineffective because at the end of the day all this is, is a forum.
you write a paragraph then at the end act like you didnt catch feelings at all, if she makes you happy then cool keep dating her, all these kdis are judgmental fucks who either beat it before they go to bed or are too young to even jack off.
April 25, 2013 @ 16:41:43
Rip thread

Twitter: @KiddCoast

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 25, 2013 @ 16:45:41
what that thang smell like b? 

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

April 25, 2013 @ 16:49:35
Internet dudes with busted faces insulting other guys' girlfriends.. what's new? Go back to your lotion.

April 25, 2013 @ 16:52:23

you turned black?
no , red

April 25, 2013 @ 16:57:30
Has a fit pic for that pill box hat surfaced yet? Thing looks Gucci if pulled off right

April 25, 2013 @ 16:59:56
" No guys, I swear she's pretty with makeup... in the dark..."

lol
lol coming from a guy that spends his life on instagram as "supremesheriff" 
cmon sharkus... you shouldnt be talking out of all people because we all know you dont have anyone in your life except yourself because you spend way too much time trying to seek out ppl with fake supreme...

re evaluate your life man... its really sad.

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x