300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
May 8, 2013 @ 07:58 PM
jjapplesauce

This is really kinda an off topic question but any of you supla dudes met or talked to Dill? Ive met a good number of pro skaters and some can be kinda dicks.  I would guess that Dills cool in person if your not a clown. or am i wrong?
May 8, 2013 @ 08:09 PM
sgator43

Pcl bucket will be 85 . Converted it from the yen amount on supreme japan.
ha
May 8, 2013 @ 08:10 PM
chief

PCL BUCKET FINALLY

let us all rejoice

•••

May 8, 2013 @ 08:12 PM
bsm1017

chillin in my hooded top today shit is so nice for the spring. 
worrrrrrrd!

Él Duderîno

May 8, 2013 @ 08:32 PM
donadamsky

anyone see this yet? supreme never fails to surprise me with their inspirations

http://www.complex.com/style/2013/04/29-things-you-didnt-know-about-punk-style/supreme-vivienne-westwood

May 8, 2013 @ 08:36 PM
jacjacob

What's the fit like on the Cuff Beanies?
May 8, 2013 @ 08:37 PM
jrich703

Anybody got an idea on the price of the price of the Clark's???

WTB: Supreme roach clip 'numbers do not lie. except 5-0'

May 8, 2013 @ 08:39 PM
DJPrep

so what's the verdict boys?...

thumbs up if I should ship out the PCL tee for $300 - fees - shipping (end up around $275)

thumbs down if I should keep it

so torn I'm resorting to this dumb ass post
They're going for too much money to keep at this point.  Sell it for $300, then add another $100 and cop a Paisley hoody.
Word. Promised myself I'd never buy just to flip, but damn. I don't even need money like that but I have no business wearing a $300 shirt to the beach and parties haha. Opportunity cost is killing me, I almost wish the price didn't rise that high
if you don't need money like that, then why don't you just hold on to it and wear it?
i understand the profit margin, and that's great and all, but then that makes you no better then the guys that host sites like soldoutsupreme.com/resellerbitchass...

i got mine, and yeah i could flip it and make 312% profit margin, but.... 
i agree with this bro. If you copped it to wear it and you have the cash, then wear it bro. Unless it fits like shit or looks terrible on.....thats a different story. 
That's true, but I'm basically paying $300 to wear it by not selling it. Something I'd never do.

What if you got the Yeezy 2's for retail? I did, I let those go for 2k and never looked back...
Thats a way to look at it, but again if you have the cash to pay for it in the first place it shouldnt matter what you could sell it for if you want to rock it. And if I got yeezy's for retail if be wearing em right now! cool lol
May 8, 2013 @ 08:49 PM
Efil4zaggin

They better not drop the tie dye and the pcl bucket at the same time 2moro id be heated

:0

May 8, 2013 @ 08:53 PM
streetclothes23

Confirmed:
Clarks
PCL Buckets
Basketball Shorts

Unconfirmed:
Basketball Jersey
JFK Shirt

anyone have any insight on tomorrow?

WTB: Full Size Baseball Bat, Bike Chain, XL MagLite.

May 8, 2013 @ 08:55 PM
cole_mahat

They better not drop the tie dye and the pcl bucket at the same time 2moro id be heated
tie dye won't go that quick, so you should be able to get two orders in no problem if you want them both that badly.
(if youve got the swiffness to get the crusher in the first place, that is)

@cole_mahat manager student normal person

May 8, 2013 @ 08:55 PM
gzathesoupartist

thumbs up if I should ship out the PCL tee for $300 - fees - shipping (end up around $275)

They're going for too much money to keep at this point.  Sell it for $300, then add another $100 and cop a Paisley hoody.
Word. Promised myself I'd never buy just to flip, but damn. I don't even need money like that but I have no business wearing a $300 shirt to the beach and parties haha. Opportunity cost is killing me, I almost wish the price didn't rise that high
if you don't need money like that, then why don't you just hold on to it and wear it?
i understand the profit margin, and that's great and all, but then that makes you no better then the guys that host sites like soldoutsupreme.com/resellerbitchass...

i agree with this bro. If you copped it to wear it and you have the cash, then wear it bro. Unless it fits like shit or looks terrible on.....thats a different story. 
That's true, but I'm basically paying $300 to wear it by not selling it. Something I'd never do.

What if you got the Yeezy 2's for retail? I did, I let those go for 2k and never looked back...
Thats a way to look at it, but again if you have the cash to pay for it in the first place it shouldnt matter what you could sell it for if you want to rock it. And if I got yeezy's for retail if be wearing em right now! lol
That's true. I can afford this shirt, but $300 would definitely let me to buy more things. I'm fine money-wise, but I'm not at a point in my life yet that $300 doesn't affect any of my clothes-buying decisions. You feel me?

Being an Econ major really fucks with your head man. lol
ayyyy why don't you just grow the fuck up and do whatever you want with it, maybe you can wear it a few times and then sell it BRO did that option occur to you? 
May 8, 2013 @ 08:57 PM
Efil4zaggin

tie dye won't go that quick, so you should be able to get two orders in no problem if you want them both that badly.
(if youve got the swiffness to get the crusher in the first place, that is)
chrome on my side cool

:0

May 8, 2013 @ 09:03 PM
getrichactfamous

shirt looks clean af
Fatburgercool

@getrichactfamous

May 8, 2013 @ 09:08 PM
Demi Lovato

To anyone who has the supreme x tnf collab is it worth it?

Hope they don't drop the JFK, PCL bucket and tie dye the same day
May 8, 2013 @ 09:10 PM
jvdude

i got this ear flap cap from last year and its a small/medium and fits perfectly, u guys think the sizing would be the same for the pcl bucket?
May 8, 2013 @ 09:10 PM
frenchsauvage

go find a clarks music video and it will help you find out the main entree on whats dropping tomorrow. 

only you beasts would only hope for another hype drop two weeks in a row. jfk pcl and basketball shorts, you have got to all be braindead...

fuck it

and don't be pm'ing me next week asking about info...im not responding. #nonewfriends.

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

May 8, 2013 @ 09:17 PM
chief

surprised their haven't ben any instagram pics of people rocking the pcl bucket

•••

May 8, 2013 @ 09:23 PM
asapraq

chillin in my hooded top today shit is so nice for the spring. 
post a fit
May 8, 2013 @ 09:23 PM
cole_mahat

go find a clarks music video and it will help you find out the main entree on whats dropping tomorrow. 

only you beasts would only hope for another hype drop two weeks in a row. jfk pcl and basketball shorts, you have got to all be braindead...
or maybe we want some of the decent summer gear to drop out of this mediocre season so we can get the fuck off this thread and live our lives.

@cole_mahat manager student normal person

May 8, 2013 @ 09:26 PM
Centropy

fuck it

and don't be pm'ing me next week asking about info...im not responding. #nonewfriends.
The thirst in London is real son!

May 8, 2013 @ 09:27 PM
origins

"msg me if you need a confirmed item from supreme online store (fee applies)"

D E A D
May 8, 2013 @ 09:34 PM
kbhype

Is the hype for the PCL bucket as big as the tee?
May 8, 2013 @ 09:38 PM
fyuur

^ hype is real on the black colorway

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

May 8, 2013 @ 09:44 PM
supnyla

dont lieeee to me like thissssss

I can't fuck with y'all

May 8, 2013 @ 09:47 PM
yunglink

i wouldnt sell mine for a million dollars 
May 8, 2013 @ 09:49 PM
Mckue

I would probably sell mine for a million dollars, then buy 5 more and a house and a few cars..
May 8, 2013 @ 09:51 PM
mcgotkicks

pcl bucket 54$
May 8, 2013 @ 09:54 PM
Dino Spumoni

Est. price on the BBall shorts?
Prolly like $104+...what were the mesh shorts from last s/s?  They were $98ish and they didn't have pockets or the stitching that these have.

Those mesh shorts had two front pockets and one back pocket. I can't remember the price, but they were under $100. Can't tell from the pics whether these b-ball shorts have any pockets at all.
May 8, 2013 @ 09:56 PM
ChicagoLDRS

dont lieeee to me like thissssss
It's clearly a PS from a wool camp, which would never drop in s/s....

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.