Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
May 3, 2013 @ 08:10 PM
hitthebeeper

what about by monday im in nyc
May 3, 2013 @ 08:12 PM
☹ JE-SUS ☹

well they dont ship sunday so its unlikely itll come in the 2 days you have until monday
May 3, 2013 @ 08:28 PM
Anthos

Kinda mad I didn't pick up a 2nd color in that rose jersey. Need another color in my collection besides my white one , Go rate on them is about $200 right?

Glad I did

lol, nah but really. Going rate for a White is probably 200-220. Red is 200-270. Black is the 300-400 (why I don't know).

Just check the Bay, it's not about being able to cop one for non-rape. It's finding one lol, which will prolly lead to 2x these prices sooner or later
I got a red, but kind of wishing i got a black instead. The black on black made me stray away from it when it dropped, but it grew on me.
Don't bow down to the Black on Black. It's just because it's soooo easy to wear that's why it's looking appealing.

If you pull off Red properly, or any color, besides Tebow. It'll look piff
I was considerin gettin the Tea Bow for my Cav 4's...

2Ps -

May 3, 2013 @ 08:39 PM
swiftlord

you guys know there isnt fake everything of supreme, you dont have to ask legit check for everything you buy.
there is only certain items that are made fakes.

yeah bruh

May 3, 2013 @ 08:40 PM
hitthebeeper

well they dont ship sunday so its unlikely itll come in the 2 days you have until monday
well the label is created and i got the email saying "ONLINE ORDER HAS BEEN SHIPPED" so does that mean il get it by monday?
May 3, 2013 @ 08:42 PM
frenchsauvage

hey supreme

(fuck it, worth a try)

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

May 3, 2013 @ 08:44 PM
Rednalooz

well the label is created and i got the email saying "ONLINE ORDER HAS BEEN SHIPPED" so does that mean il get it by monday?
holy fuck dude, go to your email, get the tracking number, and look at when it says it will be delivered, if it doesn't say anything UPS hasn't picked it up from them.
May 3, 2013 @ 08:49 PM
cutlass

Well, just opened my sb's box...and they shipped them in a box 2x the size of the shoe box. The lid of the shoebox was open and one of the shoes was sticking out. The box is pretty banged up and the hang tag is broken... Good Shit Sup. Lmao not too bitter though, they're pretty nice shoes.
May 3, 2013 @ 08:56 PM
hitthebeeper

holy fuck dude, go to your email, get the tracking number, and look at when it says it will be delivered, if it doesn't say anything UPS hasn't picked it up from them.
It says that the scheduled delivery was today but obviously its not today, it says something along the lines of "Label has been created, once it reaches our warehouse you will receive updates" etc. im just worried that they might hold onto it for like weeks before its shipped to me? I need the package by monday the latest
May 3, 2013 @ 08:57 PM
royfokker

Well, just opened my sb's box...and they shipped them in a box 2x the size of the shoe box. The lid of the shoebox was open and one of the shoes was sticking out. The box is pretty banged up and the hang tag is broken... Good Shit Sup. Lmao not too bitter though, they're pretty nice shoes.
Yeah my SB box was ripped and very banged up as well.

HB:royfokker SS:royfokker ebay:ryofokkerismyhero tumblr:http://roknsupreme.tumblr.com/ FS:Red Henny, Futura Hoodie Black

May 3, 2013 @ 09:06 PM
whatisthis

I'm still shocked at the hype and seemingly low production of the PCL pocket tee.

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

May 3, 2013 @ 09:09 PM
taran-dee

Should be wearing my pcl tee tomorrow so I'll put my fit up

Hey you, don't touch the mic like its aids on it.

May 3, 2013 @ 09:16 PM
_______

Kidult's "Suepreme" shirt is great lol
May 3, 2013 @ 09:20 PM
xafriaf

Kinda mad I didn't pick up a 2nd color in that rose jersey. Need another color in my collection besides my white one , Go rate on them is about $200 right?

Glad I did

lol, nah but really. Going rate for a White is probably 200-220. Red is 200-270. Black is the 300-400 (why I don't know).

Just check the Bay, it's not about being able to cop one for non-rape. It's finding one lol, which will prolly lead to 2x these prices sooner or later
I got a red, but kind of wishing i got a black instead. The black on black made me stray away from it when it dropped, but it grew on me.
Red is the way to go IMO. It's my favorite piece of the season.
May 3, 2013 @ 09:26 PM
kous

wow pcl hype is unreal
got a medium pcl tee, PM ME 
May 3, 2013 @ 09:29 PM
SHARKlN

Red, White, and Black are all fire. 

Navy Basketball is a must. Maybe could trade my PCL tee for a Split tank.
May 3, 2013 @ 09:30 PM
mrteebonilla

been offered a shibuya tee and a black gucci box logo tee so far my PCL.

where da cash attttt haha
yo i would take shibyu sz M +light cash for my PCL sz M, shit is 

Supreme4Sale:NavyBaseballHenleySzL,CDG3HoodiesRed/BlackSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

May 3, 2013 @ 09:33 PM
notanHB

1-KN19_black01.jpg-zoom_1361188014 by scumshytproto, on Flickr
im still tryna figure out how the fuck most of ya would pick a shirt full of flowers even girls wouldnt wear...(we had an example earlier a few pages back) over this piece which clearly has a better story print wise.if its a race thing i understand but at the same time as long as u have an understanding of wat your wearing then rock out wit it.def better to me imo.cant wait till it drop
this shit hasnt even come out yet and youre complaining that no one cops it? In case you dont realize it, most people that rock supreme are white or asian. Theyre not trying to wear $100 shirts depicting 3rd world poverty

id love to see a white dude wear this shit in NYC lol
May 3, 2013 @ 09:34 PM
notanHB

Looking to trade PCL Tee for a roses jersey.
Isn't everyone?? LOL
Lol i have fucking black on black but need color in my life looking for the red. Ive already been offered gold jersey 3 times lol.

you have a roses in black, XL? i got a PCL in Xl
May 3, 2013 @ 09:36 PM
_______

yo i would take shibyu +light cash shit is 
lmao. it should be pcl + cash on this one
May 3, 2013 @ 09:37 PM
mrteebonilla

you slow?
Project Blitz is sellin for $285 so thats a markup already for you would take about $30 or so off, so like Shibyu + like $20-$40 or so

Supreme4Sale:NavyBaseballHenleySzL,CDG3HoodiesRed/BlackSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

May 3, 2013 @ 09:39 PM
xafriaf

Lol I should've gotten PCL and traded for a black athletic top and a CDG bucket instead of just getting the black athletic top :/
May 3, 2013 @ 09:46 PM
SHARKlN

I was googling something and found the supreme thread from last june. It was funny, we were speculating the dunks, talking shit on the cdg vans, and wondering if Supreme was gonna chill out on camp caps. Funny, they've put out like 42 since then, but also released 3 box logo tee variants. 
May 3, 2013 @ 09:49 PM
_______

you slow?
Project Blitz is sellin for $285 so thats a markup already for you would take about $30 or so off, so like Shibyu + like $20-$40 or so
what? you're confusing me. it should be the other way around. so project blitz has the shibuya tee for 285 and the pcl tee for 250. so it would be pcl + 35 for shibuya, based off your mindset
May 3, 2013 @ 09:50 PM
mrteebonilla

you slow?
what? you're confusing me. it should be the other way around. so project blitz has the shibuya tee for 285 and the pcl tee for 250. so it would be pcl + 35 for shibuya, based off your mindset
shhhhhh

May 3, 2013 @ 09:50 PM
the_mandarin

Did the order numbers starting in #3861** ship out yet? My shipping label was created yesterday but it hasnt gone anywhere yet. Just curious to see where other people were at.

WTB SUPREME X THRASHER COACHES JACKET size Large instagram - @ian_darin

May 3, 2013 @ 09:51 PM
zpl

Still feel this was overlooked by a lot of people. Probably my favorite item I've bought this season.
May 3, 2013 @ 09:52 PM
_______

you slow?
shhhhhh
#shitresellersdo
May 3, 2013 @ 09:54 PM
xafriaf

Did the order numbers starting in #3861** ship out yet? My shipping label was created yesterday but it hasnt gone anywhere yet. Just curious to see where other people were at.
Nope.
May 3, 2013 @ 09:54 PM
mrteebonilla

you slow?
shhhhhh
#shitresellersdo
gotta confuse the people to get the best deal cool

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.