Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
May 3, 2013 @ 06:12 PM
tradimento

do you think it's original or fake?

http://imageshack.us/g/594/t2ec16fee9s2ufetbrrzhde.jpg/
its misspelled so fake!
lol n1, anybody can really help me?
sheesh, it's fake man
how to tell?
May 3, 2013 @ 06:13 PM
allaboutHYPE

suspended

Supreme still doesnt wanna own up that they fucked up and shipped me only the mini towel and not my SBs, they said that they triple check everything YET the tracking said 1 pound. They just dont wanna ship me my shoes or refund me. im pissed.
May 3, 2013 @ 06:13 PM
allaboutHYPE

suspended

its misspelled so fake!
sheesh, it's fake man
how to tell?
it's real omg stop fucking with him, just don't pay more than $50
May 3, 2013 @ 06:15 PM
SHARKlN

Supreme still doesnt wanna own up that they fucked up and shipped me only the mini towel and not my SBs, they said that they triple check everything YET the tracking said 1 pound. They just dont wanna ship me my shoes or refund me. im pissed.
File a chargeback with your credit card company. 
May 3, 2013 @ 06:19 PM
fyuur

test post please ignore

"In battle, both sides suffer death, injury and pain. Feel Pain.. Contemplate Pain.. Accept Pain.. Know Pain!"

May 3, 2013 @ 06:20 PM
taran-dee

its misspelled so fake!
sheesh, it's fake man
how to tell?
It's just an average tee man, no one's making a fake of that & yeah stick with allaboutHYPE on the price

Hey you, don't touch the mic like its aids on it.

May 3, 2013 @ 06:27 PM
tradimento

its misspelled so fake!
sheesh, it's fake man
how to tell?
It's just an average tee man, no one's making a fake of that & yeah stick with allaboutHYPE on the price

thanks. i'm worried because i found that tee here http://www.streetwearvilla.com and prices seem a little low...
May 3, 2013 @ 06:39 PM
☹ JE-SUS ☹

http://www.squaregos.com/nikeshoes/

behind the scenes sb shots by my friend
May 3, 2013 @ 06:43 PM
fyuur

Why is everyone tucking in their T shirts these days?

"In battle, both sides suffer death, injury and pain. Feel Pain.. Contemplate Pain.. Accept Pain.. Know Pain!"

May 3, 2013 @ 06:48 PM
0mar

been offered a shibuya tee and a black gucci box logo tee so far my PCL.

where da cash attttt haha
May 3, 2013 @ 06:50 PM
xafriaf

Didn't anyone by the l/s athletic top? People in this thread have been talking about it since the preview came out and after it drops there are somehow zero pictures.
I got black on the webshop cus I didn't feel like waiting in line at SupLa. 
May 3, 2013 @ 06:57 PM
Ye'

Looking to trade PCL Tee for a roses jersey.
Isn't everyone?? LOL
Lol i have fucking black on black but need color in my life looking for the red. Ive already been offered gold jersey 3 times lol.
Red is fucking piff, so happy I didn't sleep on it cool
May 3, 2013 @ 07:01 PM
skerr4

Do any of you know if an Iphone 4s would fit nice in the camera croc bag? looking for something to hold my phone besides my pocket
Yeah it does man, I put mine in there when I go to the gym, if you don't have a camera it's pretty good for carrying small stuff.
bitch u don't go to the gym
You're right, I ain't been for weeks haha
May 3, 2013 @ 07:04 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Bro, I told you they don't bother making fakes of stuff no one wants.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

May 3, 2013 @ 07:04 PM
guys i like hummus

Why is everyone tucking in their T shirts these days?
#trendwatch2013
May 3, 2013 @ 07:06 PM
anthonyxia

Also to all of you that hate on non skaters who are into Supreme, Jebbia never skated, he just enjoyed skating culture and environment. 
non skater fag
but real skaters dont wear supreme...

anthonyxia.com

May 3, 2013 @ 07:07 PM
BigPO

Kinda mad I didn't pick up a 2nd color in that rose jersey. Need another color in my collection besides my white one , Go rate on them is about $200 right?

Glad I did cool

lol, nah but really. Going rate for a White is probably 200-220. Red is 200-270. Black is the 300-400 (why I don't know).

Just check the Bay, it's not about being able to cop one for non-rape. It's finding one lol, which will prolly lead to 2x these prices sooner or later

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014

May 3, 2013 @ 07:07 PM
allaboutHYPE

suspended

ok this is weird, as I posted this, 10 mins later supreme called me and said that don't worry and they'll get me squared away with a refund and theyll send me some free shit for my troubles. I'm 100% sure theyre reading this forum now
May 3, 2013 @ 07:10 PM
BigPO

ok this is weird, as I posted this, 10 mins later supreme called me and said that don't worry and they'll get me squared away with a refund and theyll send me some free shit for my troubles. I'm 100% sure theyre reading this forum now

Supreme doesn't send free shit. So kinda iffy b. But in the case that I'm wrong, and they're reading this right now.

Sending Free shit is cool, you know, atleast for the BigPo. Send BigPo free shit.

May 3, 2013 @ 07:11 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Kinda mad I didn't pick up a 2nd color in that rose jersey. Need another color in my collection besides my white one , Go rate on them is about $200 right?

Glad I did

lol, nah but really. Going rate for a White is probably 200-220. Red is 200-270. Black is the 300-400 (why I don't know).

Just check the Bay, it's not about being able to cop one for non-rape. It's finding one lol, which will prolly lead to 2x these prices sooner or later
Black on black is the best cw.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

May 3, 2013 @ 07:14 PM
BigPO

Supreme doesn't send free shit. So kinda iffy b. But in the case that I'm wrong, and they're reading this right now.

Sending Free shit is cool, you know, atleast for the BigPo. Send BigPo free shit.
Yea for real interested to see what they send
No shoes and "FUCK YOU PAY ME" sticker lol ahahahahah

Nah, I couldn't resist, but hopefully they hook him up

May 3, 2013 @ 07:19 PM
BigPO

Glad I did

Black on black is the best cw.

Ahhh fam iono, to each his own. I got Red cw and White cw, and fine with my decisions. Still got them in the packages, such a fulfilment. especially when people realize, if not already, that this is hands down piff

May 3, 2013 @ 07:20 PM
christopher.

Glad I did

I got a red, but kind of wishing i got a black instead. The black on black made me stray away from it when it dropped, but it grew on me.
May 3, 2013 @ 07:21 PM
allaboutHYPE

suspended

Yea for real interested to see what they send
No shoes and "FUCK YOU PAY ME" sticker lol ahahahahah

Nah, I couldn't resist, but hopefully they hook him up
Lol there's no way they send more than some stickers and/or maybe an accessory
well im getting my money back and anything free is welcomed so i wont whine if they even just send a pin lol free is free!
May 3, 2013 @ 07:29 PM
PlaboY

M PCL Tee for a Navy CDG Coach Jacket/Red Hennessy Jersey???
May 3, 2013 @ 07:31 PM
hitthebeeper

so my package says "label" created what does that mean? its been like this for a day usually it gets delivered next day
May 3, 2013 @ 07:34 PM
BigPO

Glad I did

I got a red, but kind of wishing i got a black instead. The black on black made me stray away from it when it dropped, but it grew on me.
Don't bow down to the Black on Black. It's just because it's soooo easy to wear that's why it's looking appealing.

If you pull off Red properly, or any color, besides Tebow. It'll look piff

May 3, 2013 @ 07:48 PM
bsm1017

Yo Supreme send me some free shit too! or put up a store in the midwest so its easier to get shit out here

Él Duderîno

May 3, 2013 @ 07:49 PM
hitthebeeper

so my package says "label" created what does that mean? its been like this for a day usually it gets delivered next day
May 3, 2013 @ 07:59 PM
lalala

it means it's not getting delivered today

x

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.