Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 6, 2013 @ 03:40 PM
hitthebeeper

Lousy was the word im looking for
May 6, 2013 @ 03:52 PM
schroederscat

supreme ss 13 collection is pretty strong, 

the collabs are terrible. 
May 6, 2013 @ 04:07 PM
fyuur

All the bad collabs are out the way

CDG Vans, Basquiat, and 2-3 unknown collabs are left, so still a lot to look forward to hopefully

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

May 6, 2013 @ 04:08 PM
trapchef

Small Box Logo Hoodie legit check?

Hoodie: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=24ovibc&s=5

Tag: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2n86te&s=5
May 6, 2013 @ 04:17 PM
Max Williams

I'm off to London soon, just wondering if anybody been to the store down there, will most items be in stock? what would be the best time/day togo? 

cheers
May 6, 2013 @ 04:22 PM
LA

I bought something from the supreme shop last Thursday and still haven't received a email about my package being processed should I call them or just wait patiently?? (it was my first purchase from supreme)
May 6, 2013 @ 04:25 PM
thebasedjedi

Is 456$ too much for a pcl hoodie?

DS: NAVY SPLATTER CAMP CAP FOR SALE - FOLLOW ON IG @THEBASEDJEDI

May 6, 2013 @ 04:26 PM
tezzz

school id

fat boy need a 10 piece

May 6, 2013 @ 04:27 PM
hitthebeeper

the answer is yes to any question that is along the lines of "is ___ too much for a pcl ___"
May 6, 2013 @ 04:32 PM
schroederscat

buy it
May 6, 2013 @ 04:33 PM
schroederscat

i always read the monday emails blurry eyed as fuck, so i thought these looked good, then i looked at them when i woke up, and was like 

dead.
May 6, 2013 @ 04:43 PM
47fvckegotism

"I can't wait for Clarks"
"Yeah, but all Supreme ever does is put their name on it, they're so basic"
"It'd be cool if they did a unique print or something on them"

Supreme makes a unique print that Clarks wouldn't do on their own.

"Those are ugly"
!!!!
May 6, 2013 @ 04:46 PM
jeasy3d

May 6, 2013 @ 04:55 PM
jeasy3d

Pass on those Clarks
May 6, 2013 @ 04:59 PM
stephen3309

So I Just got the PCL tee in the mail and I don't know what anyone is talking about when it comes to fit and quality. The fit is true to size and the weight is appropriate for S/S season. As for the feel of the shirt, its actually quite soft and overall I am pretty happy with the quality. As for the price, Supreme is going to set the price at what ever they want because it won't impede sales. The price here is not reflective of quality it is reflective of hype and market value, just like the prices set for luxury brand items (Givenchy, Gucci, Prada etc). 
May 6, 2013 @ 05:06 PM
kous

anyone have that pic of the pcl tee with 2 different price tags? showing the last minute markup on the shirt?

Regularly updated with supreme heat + other items http://twotimes.bigcartel.com/ http://twotimes.bigcartel.com/

May 6, 2013 @ 05:06 PM
cutlass

All the bad collabs are out the way

CDG Vans, Basquiat, and 2-3 unknown collabs are left, so still a lot to look forward to hopefully
All the bad collabs are out of the way? Clarks was supposed to be dope .... 

On another note - is anyone else's package still "Ready for UPS"? My 2nd order (hooded top) UPS tracking is still like that. First time it's ever sat at this for me.
Yes, I ordered my Guat at 11 last Thurs and it still says ready for ups. Guess I'll give it a week before asking about it.
May 6, 2013 @ 05:09 PM
kayyyak

the greens.

سبحان

May 6, 2013 @ 05:18 PM
PAPOUCHE

^ Was thinking about buying a pair of these, but their biggest size is a 36 and I'm a 38 (I got a big booty so don't judge). Bad idea or go for it?

Matter of fact, can anyone suggest any alternatives? I'm only interested in this specific pair because I'm picky and I personally don't like when jeans have those fancy stitching frills on the back pockets, like how Levis do. I like to think that leaving the back pockets blank makes a pair of jeans just that much more versatile and subtle, which is why I've always preferred brands like Naked & Famous, but that's just me. Surprisingly I'm finding it very hard to find jeans that look just like the Supreme ones above that comes in sizes higher than 36. So any help would be very appreciated, thank you.

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

May 6, 2013 @ 05:23 PM
justinsosharp

holt shit totally forgot about the pic but there stock consist of 
 snake charmer tee all size and colors
sex machine all size and colors
athletic hoodies purple, baby blue, and grey all sizes
eye pin
iphone cases both 
all color croc bags 
levis jacket
military shirt
x tee all sizes and colors
guatemala camp only in red 
leather camps in navy and green
enamel 5 panel all colors
word famous trucker hat all colors
the trucker hat with the s
skate wheels
hanes tee
classic logo denim hat
pill box 
towel
acid shirt 
checkered hoodie
split shirt both 
squares shirt 
micro dots shirt
and all the misfits crap
what colors on denim hats?
May 6, 2013 @ 05:29 PM
jeasy3d

He said he have a big booty. What man would even admit that and then put it in a forum. Smh
May 6, 2013 @ 05:29 PM
0mar

it's 'lose' you fucking retard.

don't come at a dude about his waistline if you can't even string a sentence together.
May 6, 2013 @ 05:31 PM
falsenaga

^ Was thinking about buying a pair of these, but their biggest size is a 36 and I'm a 38 (I got a big booty so don't judge). Bad idea or go for it?

Matter of fact, can anyone suggest any alternatives? I'm only interested in this specific pair because I'm picky and I personally don't like when jeans have those fancy stitching frills on the back pockets, like how Levis do. I like to think that leaving the back pockets blank makes a pair of jeans just that much more versatile and subtle, which is why I've always preferred brands like Naked & Famous, but that's just me. Surprisingly I'm finding it very hard to find jeans that look just like the Supreme ones above that comes in sizes higher than 36. So any help would be very appreciated, thank you.

Can't...tell....if trolling...can't...resist.......... Loose weight you fat fuck.
Good one. If you're gonna be a twat, at least be funny.

PAPOUCHE -- if you look at the sizing, you'll see that Supreme pants are tagged 2 sizes small.. So a 36 actually has a 38 waist. Assuming you're a 38 TTS, you should be good.
May 6, 2013 @ 05:40 PM
PAPOUCHE

Can't...tell....if trolling...can't...resist.......... Loose weight you fat fuck.

PAPOUCHE -- if you look at the sizing, you'll see that Supreme pants are tagged 2 sizes small.. So a 36 actually has a 38 waist. Assuming you're a 38 TTS, you should be good.
Thank you...
I'm six foot one and a half, would that be a problem?

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

May 6, 2013 @ 05:40 PM
roasthoggmann

I have these jeans in 32 and they fit slightly smaller than chino or canvas pants in the waist.
Not uncomfortably so, but I wouldn't size down based on them being tagged 2 sizes small.
I know that I would be SOL if i had gotten a 30.
Look at A.P.C or nudies or N&F, also Fuct SSDD makes nice jeans if you find any.

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

May 6, 2013 @ 06:02 PM
fyuur

These are dad-jeans dude. Don't buy these. Stick to dark-wash. cool

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

May 6, 2013 @ 06:06 PM
PAPOUCHE

Can someone post of fit pic of the jeans so I can have a better idea of how they fit?

May 6, 2013 @ 06:07 PM
frenchsauvage

different shades of jeans look differently with different kicks and attire..

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

May 6, 2013 @ 11:23 PM
schroederscat

when do you think the basketball jersey will drop? didn't the split tank drop near june/ end of may ? 
May 6, 2013 @ 11:27 PM
gil

i have a teal bling and navy schminx hoodie and i never wear them. i regret buying 
Why do you regret getting the schminx
i just think the design is awkward. 

fag

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.