Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
February 15, 2013 @ 05:15 PM
alfie17

suspended

Varsity looks nice wouldn't wear the camo one though, who thinks bling box logo tee is friends and family only? Would be a little stupid seeing as the iPhone case probs wont be

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

February 15, 2013 @ 05:16 PM
frenchsauvage

how does TJ get sup early? his recent stardom is good enough to be apart of the family enough to rock the threads before someone more worthy?

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

February 15, 2013 @ 05:28 PM
xafriaf

Looking forward to seeing what tees are dropped, looks like the bling isnt a crew which would be a sweet and relatively easy pick up due to London location
The item has a bottom like a crewneck leading me to believe it isn't a tee.
February 15, 2013 @ 05:44 PM
fuckouttahere

how does TJ get sup early? his recent stardom is good enough to be apart of the family enough to rock the threads before someone more worthy?

i was curious myself but i do remember supNY blessing him with older pieces from back in the day when he went to supreme during CMJ. he posted it on his twitter months ago but i didnt know the hook up would be that real.

@tee being f&f but iphone case not: why would have to be released to the public cause the case? i can very well see supreme blessing emplyees wit bling tees and giving us just iphone cases lol.

i fuck with the jacket but id rather a black colorway. the camo is nice but black > all. wondering how much retail will be cause the patches. last seasons varsity was 228. if same retail this go around will probably pass on some shit to cop tbh.
February 15, 2013 @ 05:44 PM
fuckouttahere

i was curious myself but i do remember supNY blessing him with older pieces from back in the day when he went to supreme during CMJ. he posted it on his twitter months ago but i didnt know the hook up would be that real.

@tee being f&f but iphone case not: why would have to be it to the public cause the case? i can very well see supreme blessing emplyees wit bling tees and giving us just iphone cases lol.

i fuck with the jacket but id rather a black colorway. the camo is nice but black > all. wondering how much retail will be cause the patches. last seasons varsity was 228. if same retail this go around will probably pass on some shit to cop tbh.
February 15, 2013 @ 05:45 PM
Centropy

Yeah i dunno what you guys are talkng about calling it a tee. It's obviously a crewneck sweater, you can tell from the hem.

London proxy service available PM for details

February 15, 2013 @ 05:55 PM
premecheez

February 15, 2013 @ 06:00 PM
Centropy

James should have switched one of the lines up on the fallon show

gold all in mah box

February 15, 2013 @ 06:08 PM
airtown

Exactly what I was thinking... Such a bad representative
February 15, 2013 @ 06:08 PM
SilvioDante

http://www.complex.com/style/2013/02/take-a-look-inside-supreme-founder-james-jebbias-new-york-city-home

jebbias on that minimalist loft space tip (Y)
a few pages late simp pinoy.
February 15, 2013 @ 06:28 PM
Centropy

Exactly what I was thinking... Such a bad representative
Fuck knows why they're catering to this guy, hes not even close to classic status. It's
probably just a case of who he knows, rather than who he is and what he represents in the game.

February 15, 2013 @ 06:43 PM
Tsundere

its clear to me theyre trying to appeal to fuckboys like pinoybonilla
February 15, 2013 @ 06:47 PM
mrteebonilla

im puerto rican and white and im not coppin that jacket too much Supreme branding

and inb4 2013 members saying cant wait for bling box logo when most likely that is not from SS13...

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

February 15, 2013 @ 06:54 PM
BigPO

Seeing as most of you guys are being a little too modest, I'll put it out there.

..That Camo Varisty makes the Floral Hoodie look amazing.

...Back stitching, come on. Only way to save that varsity is a Navy or Red Colorway, a softer material too. The Vars looks mad stiff, but I assume after one wash it'll fit better.

Picture a courdory of that Varsity in Navy, mannnnn!

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014

February 15, 2013 @ 06:55 PM
SilvioDante

im puerto rican and white and im not coppin that jacket too much Supreme branding

and inb4 2013 members saying cant wait for bling box logo when most likely that is not from SS13...
You never sent me your moms info...
February 15, 2013 @ 06:57 PM
donadamsky

supreme should just go right into drops w/o ever doing a preview. keep things exciting

February 15, 2013 @ 06:59 PM
Anthos

Seeing as most of you guys are being a little too modest, I'll put it out there.

..That Camo Varisty makes the Floral Hoodie look amazing.

...Back stitching, come on. Only way to save that varsity is a Navy or Red Colorway, a softer material too. The Vars looks mad stiff, but I assume after one wash it'll fit better.

Picture a courdory of that Varsity in Navy, mannnnn!

Camo is way better than that feminine Floral Joint...even tho i wouldnt cop camo, it would look way better in other colorways...a tan would be dope!

2Ps - WTB L Navy or Black F-1

February 15, 2013 @ 07:01 PM
mrteebonilla

You never sent me your moms info...
$20 paypal as a gift and you got it

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

February 15, 2013 @ 07:07 PM
bostonstrangler

Not diggin the jackets we've seen so far.  The parka looks great but that gigantic branding on the back is in bad taste. I will never wear a varsity jacket.  That bling crewneck looks ballin.  I'll save my opinions for Sunday tho.

FS CROSSES TEE BLACK, PAISLEY L/S BURGUNDY, CHAMPIONSHIP JERSEY WHITE, JFK SHIRT NAVY

February 15, 2013 @ 07:08 PM
BigPO

Tan would be a dope colorway for the Vars.

I'm starting to think the Floral Hoodie won't look as feminine in person.

I think the burgundy and violet colors will diffently stand out more and fill in between the flowers. I can see more people coming around to it. But the Camo on that Vars. is obnoxious.

February 15, 2013 @ 07:16 PM
SHARKlN

Lol @ everyone hating on the camo varsity. That shit will be ghost under a minute, every size.
February 15, 2013 @ 07:20 PM
BigPO

For resell, but honestly would you wear that.

So you can blend in with every other brand today that releases Camo shit?
Or it'll just be different because it's Supreme on the back, and the patch?

Be honest yo

February 15, 2013 @ 07:21 PM
BigPO

Doesn't effect me at the end of the day..

As long as the jerseys look as clutch as the last 3-5 years have, I'm good.

February 15, 2013 @ 07:23 PM
Anthos

Id Rock tha Camo color of course but id prefer another color...floral MIGHT look better when we see it in detail but tbh id only cop to resell...

2Ps - WTB L Navy or Black F-1

February 15, 2013 @ 07:26 PM
rhythmz

finally the last couple pages have been nothing but constructive criticism and just plain people being cool with each other.

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

February 15, 2013 @ 07:28 PM
bsm1017

on a real note, I'd rather have a Trinidad James tee than a Misfits tee...

Él Duderîno

February 15, 2013 @ 07:29 PM
mrteebonilla

on a real note, I'd rather have a Trinidad James tee than a Misfits tee...
Deadass i dont listen to shit like the Misfits but best believe ive been bump Don't Be S.A.F.E. for a minute

February 15, 2013 @ 07:36 PM
kevlar

supreme should just go right into drops w/o ever doing a preview. keep things exciting
I'm sure they would sell more of their less popular products if they did that. People would be pulling triggers left and right
February 15, 2013 @ 07:56 PM
mrteebonilla

I'm sure they would sell more of their less popular products if they did that. People would be pulling triggers left and right
there would be many more impulse buys for sure

February 15, 2013 @ 08:20 PM
Centropy

lol after watching the video it definitely looks like a tee now.
it's that bruce willis pic that made the bottom look like a crewneck hem.

gotta be a tee, right?

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.