[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

April 23, 2013 @ 19:10:57
Story time. I remember my first time in Supreme I was about 16 (5 years ago) and I got a Kayo Corp shirt before that shit was in Zumiez and passed on this. I still haven't forgiven myself. 
i remember the first time i went into supLA and they had this had coolin on the shelves in every color

i passed because i wasnt feeling the logo on the side and i picked up this one instead...

now i see people reselling the world famous for 200 and kick myself everytime i see it

سبحان

April 23, 2013 @ 19:20:32
Im REALLY hoping those tye dye camps release this week.
April 23, 2013 @ 19:35:43
Story time. I remember my first time in Supreme I was about 16 (5 years ago) and I got a Kayo Corp shirt before that shit was in Zumiez and passed on this. I still haven't forgiven myself. 
i remember the first time i went into supLA and they had this had coolin on the shelves in every color

i passed because i wasnt feeling the logo on the side and i picked up this one instead...

now i see people reselling the world famous for 200 and kick myself everytime i see it

I seen a 6 year old kid come in to the clinic i work in with the blue world's famous cap. I was tempted to buy it off of him but he said he got it from his favorite uncle in LA and i backed off. Plus that shit would have been unprofessional as hell lol

I got stupid juice.....i bust the stupid moves.

April 23, 2013 @ 19:41:22
that world famous cap is the best snapback they ever did,i had evey color but then sold them for 200 a piece when odd future wore it, they dont make em like they used to. that goes for every item these days. they used to put so much thought into each hat, now they just slap supreme on everything.
April 23, 2013 @ 19:41:26
wowzers. this dude almost makes me stop wanting the shit.

April 23, 2013 @ 19:45:14
That moment when a hot female posts fake Supreme

laughing9kdd/image.jpg" alt="" />

you sir don't know shit, her shirt and tank are legit.
here's natalie portman with the supreme wife beater.

April 23, 2013 @ 19:45:26
stussy just dropped these for 88

that light blue/white smokeyface
April 23, 2013 @ 19:45:43
April 23, 2013 @ 19:49:33
If that "world famous" hat dropped this season, it would probably sit in every color until Supreme took the L and dropped it from the shelves.
April 23, 2013 @ 20:01:55
That moment when a hot female posts fake Supreme

laughing9kdd/image.jpg" alt="" />

you sir don't know shit, her shirt and tank are legit.
here's natalie portman with the supreme wife beater.

That's NATALIE PORTMAN tho. who the fuck is she? and look at those boxes. the size? her shit looks like stickers on haynes.

April 23, 2013 @ 20:03:20
I love Supreme because im A$AP Yeezy YA HURDD
April 23, 2013 @ 20:14:49
i still love these to this day, one of my favorite pieces, just made me feel like i was back in the 90s

Él Duderîno

April 23, 2013 @ 20:37:31
http://imgur.com/Q3XKUp0.jpg

This was the only one that had numbers. 
What cell phone service is EE?

April 23, 2013 @ 20:51:12
i still love these to this day, one of my favorite pieces, just made me feel like i was back in the 90s
both are smokeyface

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

April 23, 2013 @ 20:52:05
biggest decision ever gape 5 or pcl tee .....fuck being broke at the wrong time
Try to get the grape 5s, then bargain a PCL off a reseller. Cause think about it, would you rather buy the PCL shirt at retail and end up seeing the shoes go up to about $500 resell or buy the shoes and only have to pay $200-$250 resell for the PCL?
thanks bro 

fat boy need a 10 piece

April 23, 2013 @ 20:53:14
both are 
word! i got the green one, its back at my parents house in NY tho, i need to grab that shit

Él Duderîno

April 23, 2013 @ 20:54:55
clunky ass white shoes you cant dare get dirty and everyone and their momma is gonna have or a sweet ass tee for half the price?
grapes are not gonig to be a GR

fat boy need a 10 piece

April 23, 2013 @ 21:02:29
http://imgur.com/Q3XKUp0.jpg

This was the only one that had numbers. 
What cell phone service is EE?
In the UK, it's t-mobile and orange's combined network, EE = Everything Everywhere
April 23, 2013 @ 21:04:44
clunky ass white shoes you cant dare get dirty and everyone and their momma is gonna have or a sweet ass tee for half the price?
Quit talkin bout those gay ass purple jordans. No one wears them plastic shits except hoodrats, pinoys, and rich white kids tryin to flex on god knows what..
April 23, 2013 @ 21:11:04
anybody get the small metal box? how big is it?

Fuck yall

April 23, 2013 @ 21:14:47
Anybody seen a instagram or wdywt pic of the crimson leopard polo, kinda feeling it
April 23, 2013 @ 21:17:31
@younggod the guy who posted the pictures said that they were shipping the caps off Friday (the Friday just passed) - so should drop this week unless they keep them in inventory
April 23, 2013 @ 21:18:08
grape son of lows instead of both IMO, but wrong thread

Embrace the Inevitable, Create the Unknown. www.informalapparel.com/

April 23, 2013 @ 21:21:35
anybody get the small metal box? how big is it?
it's small

E.B.I.M.B.I.B.

April 23, 2013 @ 21:32:47
Quit talkin bout those gay ass purple jordans. No one wears them plastic shits except hoodrats, pinoys, and rich white kids tryin to flex on god knows what..
Thank you.
April 23, 2013 @ 21:40:32
thats what kids that don't got jays say

fat boy need a 10 piece

April 23, 2013 @ 21:55:59
that world famous cap is the best snapback they ever did,i had evey color but then sold them for 200 a piece when odd future wore it, they dont make em like they used to. that goes for every item these days. they used to put so much thought into each hat, now they just slap supreme on everything.
The same can be said about a lot of brands tho...

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

April 23, 2013 @ 22:04:09
anyone know the inspiration behind the adios hat?

Fuck yall

April 23, 2013 @ 22:06:40

If I can own both the Parental Advisory and Rugby hoodies, I can be completely satisfied with my life and will never want to buy anything from Supreme ever again honestly...But until then...

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

April 23, 2013 @ 22:07:19
Name of guy on Instagram with the tie dye camp pics?
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x