Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
May 5, 2013 @ 03:03 PM
francoisxx

lmfao at wearing that tee to her class...

the tees are way more versatile, but less durable and not really grail potential due to that factor
hoodies are less feminine, more durable, and have more potential to be grail
its mostly preference, but in the long run, hoodie.
see that's what i was thinking...
but they both couldn't be a grail item?

but also on the other hand,
there was definitely less shirts than there were hoodies.
so couldn't that also make the shirt more grail status?

anyone else think i should get the hoodie? 

everything about pcl is feminine...what REAL man raising a family, would feel a flower hoody, shorts, tee is masculine? and what the fuck is wrong with everyone always concerned about making conversation about profits, limitability and anything related to exclusivity and making money? get the fuck out of this thread, all you OG/regulars should just hound the fuck out of every who does that, this thread is just a cesspool of "unloyal" fucks who just here fucking up the brand in so many ways I can easily outline.
so by your logic, you're saying that men can only wear shit that's definitely not floral? That someone is less of a man just because he wears a floral print because it's feminine and not because it's a print that he likes? Sweet logic bro, you have gender identity issues or what? Odds are you're wearing a Tap-Out tee if you have to go out on a limb and tell everyone how to dress like a "real" man.

My theory is that people talk about profits on this thread because they want to find out the consensus. They don't want to get bad rep on HB for charging crazy prices -- they want to find out what's acceptable and a "decent" profit range without looking bad. They don't want to charge $350 for a tee without confirming that people will actually want to pay for that price.

feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/201196

May 5, 2013 @ 03:13 PM
kingsrule4ever

C'mon 
Dang I want those sweatpants so bad, they are never up on eBay though.

IG: kingsrule4ever

May 5, 2013 @ 03:17 PM
frenchsauvage

lmfao it ain't for no fucking consensus, don't give them vulture kids the benefit of the doubt

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

May 5, 2013 @ 03:40 PM
allaboutHYPE

suspended

LOL at you frail bitches trying to talk shit about a guy with muscular legs. Get it all out online because none of you would say a word to that guy in person.
I'm not talking shit about him, nothing wrong with a muscular build, he's just not the typical frail boy that wears the clothes he wears, when you see someone built like that, theyre usually wearing affliction and stuff like that. Got nothing against the guy lol, he ACTUALLY keeps his supreme like 10% of us, so props to him.
May 5, 2013 @ 04:15 PM
mrteebonilla

thank you to the homie in the PCL tee and Digi-Floral Janos now i know my tee will fit and i wont have to sell cool

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

May 5, 2013 @ 04:18 PM
reeser

Anyone know what the stocks looking like at LA?
May 5, 2013 @ 04:22 PM
Yunglink

tee is a grail look how limited it was 10 of each size in store... 
May 5, 2013 @ 04:42 PM
gocougs77

You guys thinking there will be an email tomorrow? Theres still quite a few "expected" collabs still.
May 5, 2013 @ 04:52 PM
robtk

that doesn't constitute a "grail"
May 5, 2013 @ 04:53 PM
Centropy

Would like to see one last OriginalFake collab before the grave.

London proxy service available PM for details

May 5, 2013 @ 04:54 PM
thebasedjedi

Anyone have a pcl hoodie in a medium or large for sale? PM me

DS: NAVY SPLATTER CAMP CAP FOR SALE - FOLLOW ON IG @THEBASEDJEDI

May 5, 2013 @ 05:11 PM
KiddCoast

" data-embed="">

OF dickriders at its best
Why you only messaging dudes doe?

Twitter: @KiddCoast

May 5, 2013 @ 05:14 PM
delio08

Is anybody else want the cdg vans to come out this week?

ANY DIGI FLORAL JANOSKI SIZE 8

May 5, 2013 @ 05:15 PM
mrteebonilla

that doesn't constitute a "grail"
it does when mad ppl want it

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

May 5, 2013 @ 05:16 PM
mrteebonilla

Is anybody else want the cdg vans to come out this week?
they drop in June

May 5, 2013 @ 05:32 PM
sanvhez

So much hope on Basquiat. His Art + Supreme, it has a huge potential
May 5, 2013 @ 05:40 PM
baconmane

im still pretty bummed i missed the pcl tee, took too long figuring out what size to get. That small threw me off, I swear tho if i miss the bucket, im done and I highly doubt this, but do any of you think the tee will restock?
May 5, 2013 @ 05:55 PM
vis

tee wont restock
May 5, 2013 @ 06:04 PM
supream

lmfao at wearing that tee to her class...

the tees are way more versatile, but less durable and not really grail potential due to that factor
hoodies are less feminine, more durable, and have more potential to be grail
its mostly preference, but in the long run, hoodie.
see that's what i was thinking...
but they both couldn't be a grail item?

but also on the other hand,
there was definitely less shirts than there were hoodies.
so couldn't that also make the shirt more grail status?

anyone else think i should get the hoodie? 

everything about pcl is feminine...what REAL man raising a family, would feel a flower hoody, shorts, tee is masculine? and what the fuck is wrong with everyone always concerned about making conversation about profits, limitability and anything related to exclusivity and making money? get the fuck out of this thread, all you OG/regulars should just hound the fuck out of every who does that, this thread is just a cesspool of "unloyal" fucks who just here fucking up the brand in so many ways I can easily outline.
my nigga you're from 2013 the fuck you talking about OG's 
May 5, 2013 @ 06:05 PM
tezzz

Anyone know what the stocks looking like at LA?
will post pics going to head out in a bit

http://supremecheckoutbot.bigcartel.com

May 5, 2013 @ 06:06 PM
delio08

What's the smallest size the Cross shorts are going to be cause I'm pretty small guy?

ANY DIGI FLORAL JANOSKI SIZE 8

May 5, 2013 @ 06:06 PM
guys i like hummus

denim cap fits amazing new 5 panel that came out on thursday fits turribl
May 5, 2013 @ 06:08 PM
Dom.Dom

LOL at you frail bitches trying to talk shit about a guy with muscular legs. Get it all out online because none of you would say a word to that guy in person.
I'm not talking shit about him, nothing wrong with a muscular build, he's just not the typical frail boy that wears the clothes he wears, when you see someone built like that, theyre usually wearing affliction and stuff like that. Got nothing against the guy lol, he ACTUALLY keeps his supreme like 10% of us, so props to him.
says the owner of: http://cheapsupreme.bigcartel.com/

"I just want to fuck bad bitches" - Dr. Dre

May 5, 2013 @ 06:11 PM
vis

thank you based tezzzz 
May 5, 2013 @ 06:33 PM
RelaxAndRawr

^ As much as I like Supreme, I don't completely understand the point of singling out one specific brand and suing them for something that a lot of brands have been doing for years now. It's not like they own the rights to the box logo anyways...
Because it's not the box logo that they're suing over. It's the fact that it's a play off SUPREME, with SUPREME BITCH.  Supreme Bitch is not a Supreme brand. It is a part of Married To The Mob. So, any revenue that Married To The Mob is making is being made because girls probably want it for the fact that it says Supreme, not because it's a Married To The Mob item. Married To The Mob is essentially using Supreme's brand to make money for their own brand. And then, Married To The Mob tried to/actually filed (I don't know which) for trademark of Supreme Bitch. Don't you think this trademark which is a direct reference to Supreme, that Supreme should be asked permission?
as true this all is, it's just ironic that the streetwear company known for receiving cease and desist warnings is now issuing them. It's also pretty crazy that even though Jebbia couldn't trademark supreme, married to the mob can trademark supreme bitch. Really, this is all just publicity for married to the mob. they'll trademark a box logo "sue me" soon.
I feel like, (I'm making an assumption here, cause I haven't done any research), that the reasons for cease and desists that Supreme received were probably from lack of permission to use whatever they're ripping off of/paying homage to. And it seems that Supreme usually does the one-off thing that Supreme was expecting Married To The Mob would do with Supreme Bitch. They produce a limited production of tees/hoodies/decks/hats of it, and then never produce them again. But Married To The Mob actually wants to trademark it, and continue producing it. Just slightly contextually different.
May 5, 2013 @ 07:28 PM
Mckue

Given permission to do one t-shirt design...

Does towels, beanies, mugs, mouse mats and caps.. Makes them on the cheap and look tacky..

Deserves whatever she gets really.. Hope she enjoyed the ride.
May 5, 2013 @ 07:37 PM
wavy-deadstock

did anybody else cop that kidult box logo tee that came out yesterday?

EDIT: 
this one
http://kidultone.com/?page_id=1121

CHECK OUT WAVYDEADSTOCK.COM

May 5, 2013 @ 07:39 PM
wavy-deadstock

also can somebody repost the left to drop pic?
haven't been on in a few days and don't feel like going through all the pages, my apologies.

CHECK OUT WAVYDEADSTOCK.COM

May 5, 2013 @ 07:46 PM
dominant

May 5, 2013 @ 07:53 PM

baja shirt is lowkey heat

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.