Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
May 4, 2013 @ 08:58 PM
lloopp

And on an unrelated note, someone dun nutted in Kreayshawn's pussy...They shot her club up!

http://instagram.com/p/Y5fU-OwqWn/
some1 call child services

i be in that trap house like Home Alone

May 4, 2013 @ 09:04 PM
PAPOUCHE

you guys remember that asian dude w/ the huge legs that used to post on here a lot that we all destroyed? I came across him again lol

Edit: I want to see him without glasses

LOOK AT THEM BIG ASS LEGS

Stick to glasses b
The rumo

And peep this pic from his instagram. Bitch Nigga think he arnold schwarzenegger or some shit. brokeboi.
I tell you what tho, If I saw that leg poppin out from under his shorts I wouldn't fuck with his PCL hoodie doe. Jahfeel?

^ Careful with how you keep posting those pics, you're gonna end up looking like that one guy on here who keeps dickriding that Always Fresh Apparel kid...

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

May 4, 2013 @ 09:13 PM
kevlar

anyone can explain trade works?  Any safer way to trade stuff on HB?  
I wouldn't trade with anyone on HB unless they have refs/feedback. Of course you'd want to talk to this person for a while until you deem them trustworthy, and also set up a trade agreement spelling out what is to be traded and the condition of the items.  Also you can use paypal to protect yourselves.

Say you're trading item A that's wroth $200 for his item B worth $150 and he's adding $50 cash.  Have him paypal you (not as gift) $200, and you paypal him $200 (def not as gift)...that way if he sends you a bag of mulch in the mail you can at least be refunded the $200 as reimbursement for your now stolen item.  

If you don't trust the person make them send first.
Damn I thought I was the only one who thought up the "buying each others' item" idea. I always thought about trading that way, but I thought it was a bit too paranoid and that no one wanted to deal with all that hassle. 
May 4, 2013 @ 09:21 PM
igaffaruk

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261210309555?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649 legit check?
May 4, 2013 @ 09:28 PM
itsgart

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261210309555?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649 legit check?
looks good

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

May 4, 2013 @ 09:28 PM
ckorn

you guys remember that asian dude w/ the huge legs that used to post on here a lot that we all destroyed? I came across him again lol

Stick to glasses b
The rumo

And peep this pic from his instagram. Bitch Nigga think he arnold schwarzenegger or some shit. brokeboi.
I tell you what tho, If I saw that leg poppin out from under his shorts I wouldn't fuck with his PCL hoodie doe. Jahfeel?

^ Careful with how you keep posting those pics, you're gonna end up looking like that one guy on here who keeps dickriding that Always Fresh Apparel kid...
aren't you the always fresh apparel kid?
May 4, 2013 @ 09:31 PM
PAPOUCHE

aren't you the always fresh apparel kid?
no.

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

May 4, 2013 @ 09:40 PM
allaboutHYPE

suspended

First day wearing ma pcl tee, thought i'd give you a fit instead of a picture of the tee on the floor. I got a M & i'm 5'8. 
why are you wearing sunglasses inside.
May 4, 2013 @ 09:44 PM
allaboutHYPE

suspended

Stick to glasses b
The rumo

^ are you talking in third person?
May 4, 2013 @ 09:44 PM
LUXDIV

Anyone have fit pics of any SS13 shorts?
May 4, 2013 @ 09:50 PM
ChicagoLDRS

First day wearing ma pcl tee, thought i'd give you a fit instead of a picture of the tee on the floor. I got a M & i'm 5'8. 
why are you wearing sunglasses inside.
He won't be back on this site...

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

May 4, 2013 @ 09:52 PM
ganzbino

Supreme LA still have a couple of Hooded Tops. Saw a White (L), Grey (M), and couple others.
they have anymore of  the blue denim hats
Just got back from supla. Didn't look around too much but they have all colors of denim hat. A few Guatemala camps left. Still some hooded tops left (grey black and the baby blue I saw) alot of x tees and sex machine tees still left. A few snake charmers.
May 4, 2013 @ 10:00 PM
chief

let's stop quoting the douche with huge calves

•••

May 4, 2013 @ 10:07 PM
PAPOUCHE

^ As much as I like Supreme, I don't completely understand the point of singling out one specific brand and suing them for something that a lot of brands have been doing for years now. It's not like they own the rights to the box logo anyways...

May 4, 2013 @ 10:26 PM
hitthebeeper

if your first baby was birthed and had a box logo sticker on its head when it came out the womb what would you do
May 4, 2013 @ 10:28 PM
tezzz

Supreme LA still have a couple of Hooded Tops. Saw a White (L), Grey (M), and couple others.
they have anymore of  the blue denim hats
Just got back from supla. Didn't look around too much but they have all colors of denim hat. A few Guatemala camps left. Still some hooded tops left (grey black and the baby blue I saw) alot of x tees and sex machine tees still left. A few snake charmers.
any croc straps

http://supremecheckoutbot.bigcartel.com

May 4, 2013 @ 10:34 PM
ChicagoLDRS

if your first baby was birthed and had a box logo sticker on its head when it came out the womb what would you do
Sell it to a 90s baby...

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

May 4, 2013 @ 10:53 PM
Pointface

Resale, exclusive AF...
May 4, 2013 @ 10:56 PM
vis

ordered off restock yesterday, still no shipping conf
May 4, 2013 @ 11:06 PM
Mr. Jazz

Yeah the hype was to real on the PCL I sold mine yesterday.  Not really into reselling but couldn't resist that 150% profit in a day.  
people are asking for like 250. 
May 4, 2013 @ 11:08 PM
KiddCoast

^ As much as I like Supreme, I don't completely understand the point of singling out one specific brand and suing them for something that a lot of brands have been doing for years now. It's not like they own the rights to the box logo anyways...
well for one MOB was clowning supreme and another other than Obey most of these are poorly thought out cheesy knockoffs (probably Obey too doe)

Twitter: @KiddCoast

May 4, 2013 @ 11:10 PM
KiddCoast

Stick to glasses b
The rumo

^ are you talking in third person?
I swear ya'll pic the wierdest shit to converse about in between drop days

Twitter: @KiddCoast

May 4, 2013 @ 11:17 PM
mesmurize

lmfao at everyone on the resellers threads that are putting PCL in the title so that people would look at it. 
May 4, 2013 @ 11:23 PM
mrfreeman

you cant be serious..
May 4, 2013 @ 11:39 PM
NoLegs

hey...what do you guys think i should do?

should i keep my PCL shirt?
or sell it for profit,
and use that profit and buy the PCL hoodie...
or just say fuck the hoodie and keep the tee?

i really like the hoodie..
but that shirt seems like I could wear it with more stuff,
and summer is coming up...

SoundCloud.com/NoLegsOleg

May 4, 2013 @ 11:41 PM
stanpreme

LOL at you frail bitches trying to talk shit about a guy with muscular legs. Get it all out online because none of you would say a word to that guy in person.

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

May 4, 2013 @ 11:43 PM
mesmurize

or sell it for profit,

keep the tee. prices could possibly go up too. 
May 4, 2013 @ 11:46 PM
nolza1217

or sell it for profit,

yea dude i'm having the same problem. i really like the hoodie too but the more i think about it...
1. the shirt works with more outfits
2. you can always wear something over it
3. like mesmurize said, the price could go up
May 4, 2013 @ 11:49 PM
supream

So raft this Thursday?
May 4, 2013 @ 11:50 PM
vis

the tees are way more versatile, but less durable and not really grail potential due to that factor
hoodies are less feminine, more durable, and have more potential to be grail
its mostly preference, but in the long run, hoodie.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.