Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
May 4, 2013 @ 06:37 PM
Mega_pro92

Red taped fishtail parka for my pcl worth is? Plus some cash.
May 4, 2013 @ 06:41 PM
Shinji Swagawa

My biggie tee print has started cracking after 1 wash. Damn. Is that even normal?
May 4, 2013 @ 06:41 PM
tbeast

Yeah the hype was to real on the PCL I sold mine yesterday.  Not really into reselling but couldn't resist that 150% profit in a day.  cool
May 4, 2013 @ 06:43 PM
tbeast

My biggie tee print has started cracking after 1 wash. Damn. Is that even normal?
Did you put it in the dryer or hang dry?
May 4, 2013 @ 06:44 PM
88supreme88

http://www.supremenewyork.com/news/486/images?image=0

wouldn't mind something like this from clarks again. 
BLUE SUEDE SHOES
May 4, 2013 @ 06:47 PM
Shinji Swagawa

hang dry.. 
May 4, 2013 @ 06:49 PM
takman

Tell your mom she needs to hang dry it! 
May 4, 2013 @ 06:56 PM
rdeluna

Just in case someone on here was thinking about it as well, please try and refrain from wearing your PCL tee with your floral Janoski's. 
fuck you bruh to his his own 
Close this account, and open up another one under a new name. Shit.
May 4, 2013 @ 06:58 PM
ChicagoLDRS

Wash it inside out, hand wash it, or dry clean it.  If you machine dried it, that's even worse.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

May 4, 2013 @ 07:02 PM
spast

Wash it inside out, hand wash it, or dry clean it.  If you machine dried it, that's even worse.
I'm living in a host family right now, and my host mom won't let me wash my own clothes because they have 3 children and therefore alot of laundry. And this bitch is unable to just give me my washed clothes so I can hangdry them. 28 days and I can wash my own shit again
May 4, 2013 @ 07:05 PM
vis

does anybody thats been down to supla know if they have any marine hooded tops left in M?
May 4, 2013 @ 07:14 PM
GijBoston

anyone get that suepreme kidult gay ass shit?

www.gijboston.com

May 4, 2013 @ 07:15 PM
flarfanoogin

That Kidult shirt was gone in seconds. Fuckin French Faggots
May 4, 2013 @ 07:15 PM
RelaxAndRawr

First day wearing ma pcl tee, thought i'd give you a fit instead of a picture of the tee on the floor. I got a M & i'm 5'8. 
Not a fan of the shirt, personally. Lol, not sure what the deal is with the flipped up cuffs on the pants either. Lots of people do it, and I just don't like the aesthetic. But, I'm pretty jealous of those floral Janoskis.
May 4, 2013 @ 07:19 PM
lalala

what did you expect? it's free

x

May 4, 2013 @ 07:21 PM
fyuur

Seriously! I saw the French text and I was like wtf. The tee wasn't even free though, it was 10 euros. 

EDIT: Tee was 0.99 euros and shipping was 10 euros. 

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

May 4, 2013 @ 07:22 PM
1825vine

anyone can explain trade works?  Any safer way to trade stuff on HB?  
May 4, 2013 @ 07:22 PM
iamrty

you guys remember that asian dude w/ the huge legs that used to post on here a lot that we all destroyed? I came across him again lol

Edit: I want to see him without glasses

LOOK AT THEM BIG ASS LEGS

Stick to glasses b
The rumo

And peep this pic from his instagram. Bitch Nigga think he arnold schwarzenegger or some shit. brokeboi.
I tell you what tho, If I saw that leg poppin out from under his shorts I wouldn't fuck with his PCL hoodie doe. Jahfeel?

Peep the lookbook: www.thebirdandthebeast.com, instagram:rty

May 4, 2013 @ 07:23 PM
takman

First day wearing ma pcl tee, thought i'd give you a fit instead of a picture of the tee on the floor. I got a M & i'm 5'8. 
Not a fan of the shirt, personally. Lol, not sure what the deal is with the flipped up cuffs on the pants either. Lots of people do it, and I just don't like the aesthetic. But, I'm pretty jealous of those floral Janoskis.
This would be such a hot look down in the SF Castro district today. All the boys would be checking him out! It's definitely a great "bottom" fit.
May 4, 2013 @ 07:35 PM
ChicagoLDRS

anyone can explain trade works?  Any safer way to trade stuff on HB?  
I wouldn't trade with anyone on HB unless they have refs/feedback. Of course you'd want to talk to this person for a while until you deem them trustworthy, and also set up a trade agreement spelling out what is to be traded and the condition of the items.  Also you can use paypal to protect yourselves.

Say you're trading item A that's wroth $200 for his item B worth $150 and he's adding $50 cash.  Have him paypal you (not as gift) $200, and you paypal him $200 (def not as gift)...that way if he sends you a bag of mulch in the mail you can at least be refunded the $200 as reimbursement for your now stolen item.  

If you don't trust the person make them send first.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

May 4, 2013 @ 07:41 PM
thirdworlds

Correct me if I'm wrong...But the dude got robbed by ONE guy? 

smh.
That's what I'm saying. I have a feeling the kid just stood their and let himself get jacked lol. No fight or anything. 
Yeah because putting up a fight and getting stabbed over a "made-in-china"  hoodie would really be worth it. smh
Getting stabbed? Lol, they're both just kids. You're acting like they're in opposing gangs or someshit. 
I had a 14 year old kid stab me twice for two ounces of weed.  so..
That's two ounces of some fire tho

Edit: a stab for each ounce? No seriously tho, did it happen recently? Where do you live?
May 4, 2013 @ 07:41 PM
jetageoflotus

This would be such a hot look down in the SF Castro district today. All the boys would be checking him out! It's definitely a great "bottom" fit.
dead!

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

May 4, 2013 @ 07:42 PM
2mamba4

Sorry for posting this a little late but are there any fit pics of the matador button up shirt? TIA
May 4, 2013 @ 07:57 PM
lloopp

all floral everything lmao

i be in that trap house like Home Alone

May 4, 2013 @ 08:14 PM
whatisthis

That's one of those fit pics where it's perfectly okay to trash the dude.

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

May 4, 2013 @ 08:29 PM
roasthoggmann

Since people seemed to appreciate the athletic fit, I can throw one up of the navy micro dot shirt later.

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

May 4, 2013 @ 08:46 PM
PAPOUCHE

And on an unrelated note, someone dun nutted in Kreayshawn's pussy...They shot her club up!

http://instagram.com/p/Y5fU-OwqWn/

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

May 4, 2013 @ 08:53 PM
tezzz

dead!
what the fuck man why do you have sunglasses , your inside you house

http://supremecheckoutbot.bigcartel.com

May 4, 2013 @ 08:54 PM
EVIL

anyone got the tee??

May 4, 2013 @ 08:56 PM
tezzz

rif has pcl tee for 230 

http://supremecheckoutbot.bigcartel.com

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.