[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

May 04, 2013 @ 18:10
Ive wanted the PCL tee since the preview and im glad i got it but  i dont know how  i justified a $100 shirt when i couldnt justify the $180 hoodie...

where the azn girls at

May 04, 2013 @ 18:17
Just in case someone on here was thinking about it as well, please try and refrain from wearing your PCL tee with your floral Janoski's. 
I'm going to do this, I don't care. I might even wear a flower in my hair. It's springtime -- there are so many hot dudes out right now in nyc, my butthole is juicing just thinking about it.. A guy wearing the PCL tee and giving me head would be so damn hot!  Such a turn on. Fuck those poor boy scrubs that can't afford our lifestyle - fashion is my life.
May 04, 2013 @ 18:26
2012 members fell off
May 04, 2013 @ 18:36
http://www.supremenewyork.com/news/486/images?image=0

wouldn't mind something like this from clarks again. 
May 04, 2013 @ 18:37
Red taped fishtail parka for my pcl worth is? Plus some cash.
May 04, 2013 @ 18:41
My biggie tee print has started cracking after 1 wash. Damn. Is that even normal?
May 04, 2013 @ 18:41
Yeah the hype was to real on the PCL I sold mine yesterday.  Not really into reselling but couldn't resist that 150% profit in a day.  smokeyface
May 04, 2013 @ 18:43
Originally posted by Inactive User
My biggie tee print has started cracking after 1 wash. Damn. Is that even normal?
Did you put it in the dryer or hang dry?
May 04, 2013 @ 18:44
http://www.supremenewyork.com/news/486/images?image=0

wouldn't mind something like this from clarks again. 
BLUE SUEDE SHOES
May 04, 2013 @ 18:47
hang dry.. 
May 04, 2013 @ 18:49
Tell your mom she needs to hang dry it! 
May 04, 2013 @ 18:56
Just in case someone on here was thinking about it as well, please try and refrain from wearing your PCL tee with your floral Janoski's. 
fuck you bruh to his his own 
Close this account, and open up another one under a new name. Shit.
May 04, 2013 @ 18:58
Wash it inside out, hand wash it, or dry clean it.  If you machine dried it, that's even worse.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

May 04, 2013 @ 19:02
Wash it inside out, hand wash it, or dry clean it.  If you machine dried it, that's even worse.
I'm living in a host family right now, and my host mom won't let me wash my own clothes because they have 3 children and therefore alot of laundry. And this bitch is unable to just give me my washed clothes so I can hangdry them. 28 days and I can wash my own shit again
May 04, 2013 @ 19:05
does anybody thats been down to supla know if they have any marine hooded tops left in M?
May 04, 2013 @ 19:14
anyone get that suepreme kidult gay ass shit?

www.gijboston.com

May 04, 2013 @ 19:15
That Kidult shirt was gone in seconds. Fuckin French Faggots
May 04, 2013 @ 19:15

First day wearing ma pcl tee, thought i'd give you a fit instead of a picture of the tee on the floor. I got a M & i'm 5'8. 
Not a fan of the shirt, personally. Lol, not sure what the deal is with the flipped up cuffs on the pants either. Lots of people do it, and I just don't like the aesthetic. But, I'm pretty jealous of those floral Janoskis.
May 04, 2013 @ 19:19
what did you expect? it's free

x

May 04, 2013 @ 19:21
Seriously! I saw the French text and I was like wtf. The tee wasn't even free though, it was 10 euros. 

EDIT: Tee was 0.99 euros and shipping was 10 euros. 

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

May 04, 2013 @ 19:22
anyone can explain trade works?  Any safer way to trade stuff on HB?  
May 04, 2013 @ 19:22

Edit: I want to see him without glasses

LOOK AT THEM BIG ASS LEGS

Stick to glasses b
The rumo

And peep this pic from his instagram. Bitch Nigga think he arnold schwarzenegger or some shit. brokeboi.
I tell you what tho, If I saw that leg poppin out from under his shorts I wouldn't fuck with his PCL hoodie doe. Jahfeel?

instagram: @rty

May 04, 2013 @ 19:23

First day wearing ma pcl tee, thought i'd give you a fit instead of a picture of the tee on the floor. I got a M & i'm 5'8. 
Not a fan of the shirt, personally. Lol, not sure what the deal is with the flipped up cuffs on the pants either. Lots of people do it, and I just don't like the aesthetic. But, I'm pretty jealous of those floral Janoskis.
This would be such a hot look down in the SF Castro district today. All the boys would be checking him out! It's definitely a great "bottom" fit.
May 04, 2013 @ 19:35
anyone can explain trade works?  Any safer way to trade stuff on HB?  
I wouldn't trade with anyone on HB unless they have refs/feedback. Of course you'd want to talk to this person for a while until you deem them trustworthy, and also set up a trade agreement spelling out what is to be traded and the condition of the items.  Also you can use paypal to protect yourselves.

Say you're trading item A that's wroth $200 for his item B worth $150 and he's adding $50 cash.  Have him paypal you (not as gift) $200, and you paypal him $200 (def not as gift)...that way if he sends you a bag of mulch in the mail you can at least be refunded the $200 as reimbursement for your now stolen item.  

If you don't trust the person make them send first.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

May 04, 2013 @ 19:41
http://#Yeah because putting up a fight and getting stabbed over a "made-in-china"  hoodie would really be worth it. smh
Getting stabbed? Lol, they're both just kids. You're acting like they're in opposing gangs or someshit. 
I had a 14 year old kid stab me twice for two ounces of weed.  so..
That's two ounces of some fire tho

Edit: a stab for each ounce? No seriously tho, did it happen recently? Where do you live?
May 04, 2013 @ 19:41

This would be such a hot look down in the SF Castro district today. All the boys would be checking him out! It's definitely a great "bottom" fit.
dead!

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

May 04, 2013 @ 19:42
Sorry for posting this a little late but are there any fit pics of the matador button up shirt? TIA
May 04, 2013 @ 19:57
all floral everything lmao

i be in that trap house like Home Alone

May 04, 2013 @ 20:14
That's one of those fit pics where it's perfectly okay to trash the dude.

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

May 04, 2013 @ 20:29
Since people seemed to appreciate the athletic fit, I can throw one up of the navy micro dot shirt later.

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.