Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 3, 2013 @ 11:49 PM
anthonys

watch this shit 
The fact you payed 230 for a damn camp cap makes you an idiot.
the fact that i dint pay 230 for one you idiot i payed 230 for 2 and its alll good i got my money back and burned his hats
Oh because 230 for 2 camps is a much better deal -_- Either way paying 230 for some damn camps is stupid.
Shut up Mac Miller you're being a pest 
May 3, 2013 @ 11:50 PM
kamikkazi

1-KN19_black01.jpg-zoom_1361188014 by scumshytproto, on Flickr
im still tryna figure out how the fuck most of ya would pick a shirt full of flowers even girls wouldnt wear...(we had an example earlier a few pages back) over this piece which clearly has a better story print wise.if its a race thing i understand but at the same time as long as u have an understanding of wat your wearing then rock out wit it.def better to me imo.cant wait till it drop
this shit hasnt even come out yet and youre complaining that no one cops it? In case you dont realize it, most people that rock supreme are white or asian. Theyre not trying to wear $100 shirts depicting 3rd world poverty

id love to see a white dude wear this shit in NYC lol
Any white or asian dudes would have to be out of their mind to actually rock that tee no matter what country you're from. Im white and yeah the tee looks great but c'mon son understanding what you're wearing wont make it with this one.
Real talk. Can't wait for someone to try and justify otherwise. 
I will be in Jamaica for a week this coming winter. I will make sure I will wear that tee. And I'm Asian so fuck you too
What if I'm white and asian? I think I might cop if its not $96.
May 3, 2013 @ 11:50 PM
whatisthis

Did the order numbers starting in #3861** ship out yet? My shipping label was created yesterday but it hasnt gone anywhere yet. Just curious to see where other people were at.
Mine was in the 3858 range and it has been shipped.
i was in 3856 i am swift 
Haha dope. I got a Split Oxford too and I didn't think I was any faster than other drops but it seems I was still faster than a ton of people.

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

May 3, 2013 @ 11:51 PM
Centropy

I will be in Jamaica for a week this coming winter. I will make sure I will wear that tee. And I'm Asian so fuck you too

Fuck all yall im buying this and im as white as possible
Gotta hand it to em, these kids have balls of steel!
May 3, 2013 @ 11:51 PM
hitthebeeper

what about by monday im in nyc
well they dont ship sunday so its unlikely itll come in the 2 days you have until monday
well the label is created and i got the email saying "ONLINE ORDER HAS BEEN SHIPPED" so does that mean il get it by monday?
holy fuck dude, go to your email, get the tracking number, and look at when it says it will be delivered, if it doesn't say anything UPS hasn't picked it up from them.
It says that the scheduled delivery was today but obviously its not today, it says something along the lines of "Label has been created, once it reaches our warehouse you will receive updates" etc. im just worried that they might hold onto it for like weeks before its shipped to me? I need the package by monday the latest
May 3, 2013 @ 11:55 PM
-Y-

watch this shit 
The fact you payed 230 for a damn camp cap makes you an idiot.
the fact that i dint pay 230 for one you idiot i payed 230 for 2 and its alll good i got my money back and burned his hats
Oh because 230 for 2 camps is a much better deal -_- Either way paying 230 for some damn camps is stupid.
Shut up Mac Miller you're being a pest 
Im being a pest for stating my opinion?
May 3, 2013 @ 11:56 PM
peak0il

im still tryna figure out how the fuck most of ya would pick a shirt full of flowers even girls wouldnt wear...(we had an example earlier a few pages back) over this piece which clearly has a better story print wise.if its a race thing i understand but at the same time as long as u have an understanding of wat your wearing then rock out wit it.def better to me imo.cant wait till it drop
this shit hasnt even come out yet and youre complaining that no one cops it? In case you dont realize it, most people that rock supreme are white or asian. Theyre not trying to wear $100 shirts depicting 3rd world poverty

Any white or asian dudes would have to be out of their mind to actually rock that tee no matter what country you're from. Im white and yeah the tee looks great but c'mon son understanding what you're wearing wont make it with this one.
its a fucken shirt whats the big fucken deal. i know you ain't gna go up to someone and tell them to justify why they're wearing it
May 3, 2013 @ 11:58 PM
anthonys

Don't wear the JFK shirt if you're not white!
May 3, 2013 @ 11:58 PM
roasthoggmann

Just grabbed the last L grey athletic top at LA, and a navy micro dot shirt

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

May 4, 2013 @ 12:00 AM
illwill3000

Lmao if I copped that tee, my dad would ask me why the fuck I got all those jigaboos on my shirt. 

Supreme items for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203309 Reddit Username: madefreshdaily

May 4, 2013 @ 12:00 AM

Fuck all yall im buying this and im as white as possible
Gotta hand it to em, these kids have balls of steel!
in reality people are too dumb to even realize what its about, yeah its about 3rd world countries and hard times but its not like black people are the only ones that experience that type of stuff. people dont even usually think of what shirts mean they will pass it as a collage and not even note what its about. its not like this shirt if offending anyone anyways.

inb4 downvotes smile
May 4, 2013 @ 12:02 AM
hitthebeeper

SOMEONE ANSWER ME. AM I GETTING THE PACKAGE BY MONDAY

It says that the scheduled delivery was today but obviously its not today, it says something along the lines of "Label has been created, once it reaches our warehouse you will receive updates" etc. im just worried that they might hold onto it for like weeks before its shipped to me? I need the package by monday the latest
May 4, 2013 @ 12:04 AM
stanpreme

@roasthoggman will you post pics of the athletic top?

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

May 4, 2013 @ 12:07 AM
jacobsever

God damn, calm down. It's just clothes.

May 4, 2013 @ 12:08 AM
illwill3000

inb4 blacks have faced the worlds worst oppression, Irish were treated worse than black slaves in the 1840s US. 

Supreme items for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203309 Reddit Username: madefreshdaily

May 4, 2013 @ 12:09 AM
OR NAH

its a fucken shirt whats the big fucken deal. i know you ain't gna go up to someone and tell them to justify why they're wearing it
people cant even wear shit without having some life story behind it smfh

where the azn girls at

May 4, 2013 @ 12:09 AM
lewalcindor

inb4 blacks have faced the worlds worst oppression, Irish were treated worse than black slaves in the 1840s US. 
What the fuck does this have to do with Supreme? Stop starting meaningless shit, fuckboi.
May 4, 2013 @ 12:11 AM
Incognito

Lmao if I copped that tee, my dad would ask me why the fuck I got all those jigaboos on my shirt. 
Exhibit A
May 4, 2013 @ 12:13 AM
OR NAH

What the fuck does this have to do with Supreme? Stop starting meaningless shit, fuckboi.
THE JEWS HAD IT THE WORSE!

where the azn girls at

May 4, 2013 @ 12:19 AM
midmost

Cuuuuuuute! Someones first time ordering Supreme :3
May 4, 2013 @ 12:19 AM
illwill3000

Exhibit A
lmao I'm just kidding. calm down. 

May 4, 2013 @ 12:27 AM
vis

made in china :'[
May 4, 2013 @ 12:28 AM
OR NAH

made in china :'[
cut n sew isnt made in the us

where the azn girls at

May 4, 2013 @ 12:29 AM
vis

i could've sworn pocket tees from previous seasons were made in usa
maybe im just tripin
May 4, 2013 @ 12:38 AM
Patypus

YO JUST A HEADS UP. IF YOU SCAM OR ROB SOMEONE FOR CLOTHES, YOU'RE A LOWLIFE. 
May 4, 2013 @ 12:41 AM
illwill3000

But honestly, for all you talking about black oppression, a majority of Africans were sold into slavery by there own people, then traded for salt, gold, etc. (any supplies lacking in their area.) Whereas the Jews have been persecuted throughout history countless times. 

May 4, 2013 @ 12:41 AM
ganzbino

Just grabbed the last L grey athletic top at LA, and a navy micro dot shirt
Do you know if there were any bar stripe shirts left at la?
May 4, 2013 @ 12:44 AM
taran-dee

Lol yall niggas parents prolly don't even fucks with black people. They'll make you return it asap. Stick to ya PCL tees 
"don't fucks with black people" - what kind of bullshit is that? 

Hey you, don't touch the mic like its aids on it.

May 4, 2013 @ 12:45 AM
thirdworlds

Kingston tee is hot. 
May 4, 2013 @ 12:46 AM
Patypus

he meant black people will rob you, take all your fried chicken and will give you that attitude.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.