[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

May 04, 2013 @ 02:10
who cares who wears this shirt god damn you guys are all racist as fuck 

where the azn girls at

May 04, 2013 @ 02:32
But honestly, for all you talking about black oppression, a majority of Africans were sold into slavery by there own people, then traded for salt, gold, etc. (any supplies lacking in their area.) Whereas the Jews have been persecuted throughout history countless times. 
Yes, but no one likes jews.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

May 04, 2013 @ 02:49

Still feel this was overlooked by a lot of people. Probably my favorite item I've bought this season.
I was pretty stoked for it when the preview came out and then I saw someone post a fit pic of it fitting really awkwardly and the material looked all shiny and I completely lost interest.
May 04, 2013 @ 02:51
stop hypeing up the tee dam

fat boy need a 10 piece

May 04, 2013 @ 02:54
fucksake most of you really do live up the sites name 
May 04, 2013 @ 02:56
If If youre dumb enough to think that 3rd world countrie t will get you jumped cause it has black people n shit how about this godly mutha fuckin t goin old school on these hypebeasts
May 04, 2013 @ 02:59
fucksake most of you really do live up the sites name e 3rd world t up way to much
good1
i tried these kids hype it up way 2 much
REVS
May 04, 2013 @ 03:05
Someones hitting meetup licks.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

May 04, 2013 @ 03:11
Dude should have came prepared with the supreme nunchucks.

But seriously, people who rob people at meetups are worse than scum. Hope that dude gets caught and arrested.

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

May 04, 2013 @ 03:13

dead

someone should counter rob this nigga tho

where the azn girls at

May 04, 2013 @ 03:15
But honestly, for all you talking about black oppression, a majority of Africans were sold into slavery by there own people, then traded for salt, gold, etc. (any supplies lacking in their area.) Whereas the Jews have been persecuted throughout history countless times. 
HOLD UP...

THIS HAS TO  BE KITTY..
May 04, 2013 @ 03:17
can someone hit me up with some facebook supreme groups
REVS
May 04, 2013 @ 03:19

But seriously, people who rob people at meetups are worse than scum. Hope that dude gets caught and arrested.
You see that nigga's face? He's a 15 year old kid, he probably shit himself, doubt the dude gets caught or arrested, there was no witnesses I think I read, or very few. 

May 04, 2013 @ 03:27

You see that nigga's face? He's a 15 year old kid, he probably shit himself, doubt the dude gets caught or arrested, there was no witnesses I think I read, or very few. 
the kid is mad dumb like why not expect that only the lowest of the low pull robberies at meet ups 
May 04, 2013 @ 03:27
dead at getting robbed.  if that nigga didn't have a gun then that kid is a straight bitch for getting 'threatened' into coughing up his PCL.

May 04, 2013 @ 03:29
Has anyone bought from croationstyle on ebay? Is his stuff legit because it looks real but he seems to have way too much stock 
I've wondered that too, I was just on Complex and he or she was on their top 15 ebay stores list. So I would think he is legit.
May 04, 2013 @ 03:30
can someone hit me up with some facebook supreme groups
Yeah Johnathan Elijah, heard he runs his own page. Has heat too for mad cheap

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

May 04, 2013 @ 03:31
Has anyone bought from croationstyle on ebay? Is his stuff legit because it looks real but he seems to have way too much stock

nvm answered
May 04, 2013 @ 03:36
croationstyle is the definition of a legit seller

REVS
May 04, 2013 @ 03:37
dead at getting robbed.  if that nigga didn't have a gun then that kid is a straight bitch for getting 'threatened' into coughing up his PCL.
Exactly, you need to square the fuck up if he isn't pointing a gun or a knife at you. At least try to fight for it, instead he goes home posts on the Buying and Selling Supreme page and hope to catch him, meanwhile this nigga is creating a new facebook profile to rob more kids under and at the same time selling that fucking hoody he just ganked, on ebay. 

May 04, 2013 @ 03:39
SOMEONE ANSWER ME. AM I GETTING THE PACKAGE BY MONDAY

It says that the scheduled delivery was today but obviously its not today, it says something along the lines of "Label has been created, once it reaches our warehouse you will receive updates" etc. im just worried that they might hold onto it for like weeks before its shipped to me? I need the package by monday the latest
damn dude if it says your labels just been created they forgot to ship it its gonna be lost in the warehouse the rest of the season til they clean out shit.

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

May 04, 2013 @ 03:53
can't believe SAM reached hypebeast, at least we are trying to help him
May 04, 2013 @ 03:57

The Kid who stole it tried to re-sell it on the FB Page.
May 04, 2013 @ 03:58
Why the fuck are there so many pictures of pcl tees on the god damn floor and none on a fucking persons body?

IG: _pierce

REVS
May 04, 2013 @ 04:03
Originally posted by Inactive User

The kid who stole it from him tried to re-sell is on the FB Page.
Fucking. Dead. That irony.

May 04, 2013 @ 04:04
why is it randomly ok for people to sell their shit on this thread? especially the PCL.
May 04, 2013 @ 04:10
i got cartjacked on a restock
jk
May 04, 2013 @ 04:27

lmao he shit himself

fat boy need a 10 piece

May 04, 2013 @ 04:40
you guys remember that asian dude w/ the huge legs that used to post on here a lot that we all destroyed? I came across him again lol

May 04, 2013 @ 04:49
Power, corruption, lies
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.