[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

May 04, 2013 @ 14:47
fam' beware of purchasing Supreme x CDG part 2 camp caps on Ebay or online, there are already fake versions of it!(Invalid img)

BEWARE GUYS! 
if you know what the real one looks like i think you should be fine

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

May 04, 2013 @ 15:06
Originally posted by Inactive User
Imo most people are too pussy to stab or shoot you, especially if you've had a clear look at their face. Dudes ain't tryna catch a case.
I'm not talking about kids that go to school and live with their parents still. I'm talking about straight thugs -- people that don't have much to live for. You think they give a f**** about catching a case?
May 04, 2013 @ 15:17
Originally posted by Inactive User
Imo most people are too pussy to stab or shoot you, especially if you've had a clear look at their face. Dudes ain't tryna catch a case.
I'm not talking about kids that go to school and live with their parents still. I'm talking about straight thugs -- people that don't have much to live for. You think they give a f**** about catching a case?
If they don't give a fuck about catching a case, why would they be going after an article of clothing, that isn't even worth much. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

Gilly Suits
May 04, 2013 @ 15:25
#1 reason for stabbings and shootings in that case is being provoked such as question of ego, manhood, turf, blah blah blah in this kids case worse they woulda tried was beating him up. I've lived, associated, and have friends and family of this nature when they know there is little chance of them getting out or a high penalty 10+ years, they will question it for as long as it takes to push them over the limit. I bet this guy has never been caught before. And like above me said over a hoodie bruh I don't it was THAT serious
May 04, 2013 @ 15:38
May 04, 2013 @ 15:47

Things I hate:

1) Fake Supreme 
2) Irony 
3) Lists
Obviously corny jokes is not on that lists

Twitter: @KiddCoast

May 04, 2013 @ 15:53
Thos fake hats and shirts are done so well.

IG: _pierce

May 04, 2013 @ 15:59

Supreme items for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203309 Reddit Username: madefreshdaily

May 04, 2013 @ 15:59
May 04, 2013 @ 16:05
That's what I'm saying. I have a feeling the kid just stood their and let himself get jacked lol. No fight or anything. 
Yeah because putting up a fight and getting stabbed over a "made-in-china"  hoodie would really be worth it. smh
Getting stabbed? Lol, they're both just kids. You're acting like they're in opposing gangs or someshit. 
May 04, 2013 @ 16:11
#Yeah because putting up a fight and getting stabbed over a "made-in-china"  hoodie would really be worth it. smh
Getting stabbed? Lol, they're both just kids. You're acting like they're in opposing gangs or someshit. 
I had a 14 year old kid stab me twice for two ounces of weed.  so..
May 04, 2013 @ 16:13
Yeah because putting up a fight and getting stabbed over a "made-in-china"  hoodie would really be worth it. smh
The PCL's vs The CDG's
May 04, 2013 @ 16:17
May 04, 2013 @ 16:18
Serious question what's a good price for a DS PCL hoodie in XL
May 04, 2013 @ 16:20
You only have to take one look at that kid to know he'd break down and cry. I dunno the full story of how it went down but I'm willing to bet the suspect didn't need to do much to get the kid shook.

3 teens tried to jack me back in the 90s for OG Air Max 1's. I was just walking down the street minding my own when it happened. Got punched in the gut and pushed over a wall, my homie just bounced and left me but I still didn't let them shits come off my feet so they eventually gave up.

Anyone else been tried for clothes or sneakers?
May 04, 2013 @ 16:24
is this a deal or what 

I spot a lot of trash from the past couple seasons, tho.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

May 04, 2013 @ 16:24
Serious question what's a good price for a DS PCL hoodie in XL
May 04, 2013 @ 16:27
From that pic everyone can tell that kid put up zero fight and handed that shit over.  Dude prolly didn't have a weapon and was just bigger than 120lbs soaking wet and the poor kid didn't want to take an ass-whoopin'.  I've done meet-ups with some straight hood figgas but I make sure to do it at the apple store or some shit and/or have something for protection.

May 04, 2013 @ 16:27

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

May 04, 2013 @ 16:33
http://#Getting stabbed? Lol, they're both just kids. You're acting like they're in opposing gangs or someshit. 
I had a 14 year old kid stab me twice for two ounces of weed.  so..
lol

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

May 04, 2013 @ 16:36
is this a deal or what 

yeah but even if you sold every hat for $45 dollars you would still make like triple the $500
May 04, 2013 @ 16:40

yeah but even if you sold every hat for $45 dollars you would still make like triple the $500
I spot ikat, liberty from last year, military camo, crosses, camel, giraffe, fuck (obviously). Got your 500 right there
May 04, 2013 @ 16:41
So far this season I've copped

Red crosses bomber
Green devils point
Purple stars jersey
Bling towel
Eye pin
White guatemala camp

most everything i've wanted so far

also fuck the PCL, picked up a grail that's actually worth it B)
May 04, 2013 @ 16:49
i honestly like this season's fishtail better than the pindot from ss12
May 04, 2013 @ 16:49
anyone can give me advise how to do trade safely?  I never traded before and not sure the best way to do it and not get robbed....  Thanks guys
May 04, 2013 @ 16:53

First day wearing ma pcl tee, thought i'd give you a fit instead of a picture of the tee on the floor. I got a M & i'm 5'8. 

Hey you, don't touch the mic like its aids on it.

May 04, 2013 @ 16:54

Red crosses bomber
Green devils point
Purple stars jersey
Bling towel
Eye pin
White guatemala camp

I got the Navy at the drop...been looking for the acid green for a while.  Dope jacket.

May 04, 2013 @ 16:54
i honestly like this season's fishtail better than the pindot from ss12
you mean fw12 :b

really? its a bit too plain tbh, still an awesome piece but wouldn't pay much more than retail for the black one, maybe 35-400. I had the opportunity to cop when it came out but the logo on the back was a little much. The taped seams coach from ss12 is still awesome, i might cop teal for 380. depends.

also here's hoping to a clarks collab next week
May 04, 2013 @ 16:55
anyone can give me advise how to do trade safely?  I never traded before and not sure the best way to do it and not get robbed....  Thanks guys
Online trade or in person?

May 04, 2013 @ 16:55

Red crosses bomber
Green devils point
Purple stars jersey
Bling towel
Eye pin
White guatemala camp

I got the Navy at the drop...been looking for the acid green for a while.  Dope jacket.
navy was awesome, that was my first choice as far as colors go but im really super happy with any of them tbh
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.