Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
February 15, 2013 @ 01:54 AM
xafriaf

was also about to point that out. I think it's bling box t there was rumors of a new one coming out but it was supposed to be for friends and family. if this is true him getting it early just proved it truly is F&F
They already did a bling box tee a couple years back, and it wasn't for F&F only. They probably wouldn't re-release a shirt.
yes. I know there was one before which is why I said "a new bling box" if they would re release it and make it strictly F&F that wouldn't be impossible bro. I'm just saying from what I heard and Jame$ wearing it kinda makes it seem legit. I'm not saying that shit is dropping but I'd like to see it come back out. 
Same here, but look at the bottom of the "item" it has a bottom like a crewneck.
yeah you're right, it does have that bottom. idk, I only heard about a bling box t but if there's a crew? fuck it sounds good
Agreed.
February 15, 2013 @ 01:57 AM
Centropy

plot twist : james is on the photo tee
Young Jebbia?

lol
February 15, 2013 @ 01:58 AM
mrteebonilla

plot twist : james is on the photo tee
Young Jebbia?

lol

he is referring to Trinidad

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

February 15, 2013 @ 02:00 AM
JayEffKay

the slave james
February 15, 2013 @ 02:07 AM
donadamsky

Hes on Fallon tonight at 12:30 so well see 
let us know. im not gonna watch the whole show at the the chance of seeing some supreme lol

February 15, 2013 @ 02:08 AM
mrteebonilla

Hes on Fallon tonight at 12:30 so well see 
let us know. im not gonna watch the whole show at the the chance of seeing some supreme lol
i actually like Fallon though but i will ha

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

February 15, 2013 @ 02:16 AM
ChicagoLDRS

the hoodies better be dope because im giving up the Royal I for this drop.
That's your own fault...get both

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

February 15, 2013 @ 02:20 AM
ChicagoLDRS

Oh Shit...I Smell The Hype Now #SS13
Looks like Supreme is releasing more Smalls this season.  

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

February 15, 2013 @ 02:46 AM
Birthday Boy

Guys, white floral camp, new, how much?
February 15, 2013 @ 02:54 AM
Gorblata

Guys, white floral camp, new, how much?
probably

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

February 15, 2013 @ 03:36 AM
Centropy

cant tell if bruce willis or james jebbia
February 15, 2013 @ 03:37 AM
iamrty

Scrolled back a few pages, didn't see a mention so sorry if repost.
Not that a TNF collab is a shocker, but was in jcrew over the holidays and was wearing the CDG hoodie and an employee approached me and said he worked for VCF (TNF's parent company) and said he worked on the nuptse and that maps waterproof joint among other sup collabs. FWIW Said I should be on the lookout for a dope spring drop, and hinted at "gear" so I dunno if that means sleeping bags or packs or what. Cool kid and actually emailed me later from his vcf address so I dont think he was gassin me.

Also described working w SUP as really intense because of their attention to detail and high level of apple-like secrecy. They'll obsess over a zipper pull and the placement of buttons- crazy stuff like that. So let's see!

Peep the lookbook: www.thebirdandthebeast.com, instagram:rty

February 15, 2013 @ 03:39 AM
BasedBlong

Not that a TNF collab is a shocker, but was in jcrew over the holidays and was wearing the CDG hoodie and an employee approached me and said he worked for VCF (TNF's parent company) and said he worked on the nuptse and that maps waterproof joint among other sup collabs. FWIW Said I should be on the lookout for a dope spring drop, and hinted at "gear" so I dunno if that means sleeping bags or packs or what. Cool kid and actually emailed me later from his vcf address so I dont think he was gassin me.

Also described working w SUP as really intense because of their attention to detail and high level of apple-like secrecy. They'll obsess over a zipper pull and the placement of buttons- crazy stuff like that. So let's see!
thats actually so tight. 

Fuck yall

February 15, 2013 @ 03:41 AM
kxnny

I've been busy with school and havent been on hypebeast in a couple months and sorry in advance if this has been asked or whatever already but can someone like sum up any news or info so far for S/S13. Thanks
February 15, 2013 @ 03:44 AM
MUSASHI

I've been busy with school and havent been on hypebeast in a couple months and sorry in advance if this has been asked or whatever already but can someone like sum up any news or info for S/S13. Thanks
lame nikes
another cdg collab
a floral hoodie thats too loud
a camo varsity
February 15, 2013 @ 03:49 AM
MUSASHI

lmao theres already 110 pages in this bitch

yall need to chill
February 15, 2013 @ 03:55 AM

i have a feeling this seasons gonna suck
February 15, 2013 @ 03:56 AM
iamrty

thats actually so tight. 
Yeah I was surprised he offered the info up- it wasn't like I was diggin' into him or anything.  you could tell he was amped to be workin w them.

Peep the lookbook: www.thebirdandthebeast.com, instagram:rty

February 15, 2013 @ 04:14 AM
jacobsever

I'm glad you guys are hating on the floral hoodie. Will make picking one up easier.

February 15, 2013 @ 04:17 AM
Centropy

So when it comes down to it are you guys copping anything we've seen so far?

Sup x Nike SB Tennis Classic
(possibly only samples, wouldn't cop either way)

Sup x CDG part2
(most likely must cop)

Floral Hoodie
(looks like it's better suited to girls, need to see in person before pulling the trigger)

Camo Varsity
(not feeling it in the pic)

Bling iPhone Case
(pass)

Fishtail Parka
(looks real nice but the branding is a bit too loud for my liking, again need to see in person)
February 15, 2013 @ 04:18 AM
iAmSofaKing

I'm glad you guys are hating on the floral hoodie. Will make picking one up easier.
whens the last time you showered? 

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

February 15, 2013 @ 04:27 AM
jacobsever

This morning before I went to work, like usual. Thought this was a forum about clothing brands, not hygiene. 

February 15, 2013 @ 04:40 AM
sosupreme123

suspended

so help us god, if that floral hoodie has a black box logo the hype-pocalypse will kill us all
February 15, 2013 @ 04:44 AM
unemployed

YUNG JACOB STACHE SEVER IS BACK
February 15, 2013 @ 04:55 AM
origins

Yo that floral hoodie is ratchet. Last years can't be fucked with.

http://getsupreme.bigcartel.com/

February 15, 2013 @ 04:59 AM
Gorblata

So far out of all the things that we've seen/heard I'm pretty keen on getting that CDG wallet. But knowing Supreme I probably won't even have any money left to put into it after I buy it!
Sick joke bro, hows the 6th grade treatin ya?

February 15, 2013 @ 05:00 AM
Gorblata

Need this answered please ----- I'm 5'6 weigh 125 pounds fairly skinny will a size medium shirt fit me after washed warmly
Supreme doesn't ship to Africa. sorry you emaciated Ethiopian.

February 15, 2013 @ 05:01 AM
WatchOutForSelener

You'll also make it easier to identify the fags 

February 15, 2013 @ 05:08 AM
mengdynasty

Need this answered please ----- I'm 5'6 weigh 125 pounds fairly skinny will a size medium shirt fit me after washed warmly
Depends on how you like to wear your T's. I've worn supreme T's in medium after washed and hang dried and they fit more on the fitted side and some Ts I own after the same process fit a lot better with a bit of room and longer. We are the same hight but I have more weight on you (about 30 pounds).

In the end it should fit, but like I said everyone has a preference for fit. 
February 15, 2013 @ 05:29 AM
paulywalnuts

This morning before I went to work, like usual. Thought this was a forum about clothing brands, not hygiene. 
you sound like a nerd 

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.