May 2, 2013 @ 11:21 PM
paulywalnuts

That guy is pretty swift. I had LS Hooded Top sz Large, Eye Pin, PCL Tee sz Large, Navy Guatemala Camp, but I decided to abort last second, did it from an iPhone, which actually saves your information on Supreme as well. 
but how do u add things to the cart that fast???
Not hard. You just have to not wait around. But this is my process, at least for today's drop. 1) Get on  supreme's website at 7.59, refresh a couple times before 8, sometimes it comes up early. 2) Add PCL in L , Guat Camp, and Eye Pin. Grab the grey hooded LS as an afterthought. 3) Put in all my info, about to click it, when my friend says he doesn't want it. 4)Fuck it, I don't need this shit. Leave it to someone who wants it.
its hard to me also because you have to select a size, then add, then keep shopping, then new, then select size then add...if each step takes a few seconds of load time plus you have to check out...i just don't know how anyone got more than 1 item plus PCL.  

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum beanie

May 2, 2013 @ 11:23 PM
paulywalnuts

so you're saying don't use the app huh...shit...probably why i got jacked....fucking slow ass thing...

May 2, 2013 @ 11:24 PM
EVIL

That guy is pretty swift. I had LS Hooded Top sz Large, Eye Pin, PCL Tee sz Large, Navy Guatemala Camp, but I decided to abort last second, did it from an iPhone, which actually saves your information on Supreme as well. 
Not hard. You just have to not wait around. But this is my process, at least for today's drop. 1) Get on  supreme's website at 7.59, refresh a couple times before 8, sometimes it comes up early. 2) Add PCL in L , Guat Camp, and Eye Pin. Grab the grey hooded LS as an afterthought. 3) Put in all my info, about to click it, when my friend says he doesn't want it. 4)Fuck it, I don't need this shit. Leave it to someone who wants it.
so u first click PCL then add, then click "keep-shopping" then add camp, then "keep shopping" then add eye pin and check out??? after putting the item in cart u just click "keep shopping"??? that's slow isn't it?
May 2, 2013 @ 11:24 PM
Okay.

i dont understand why people are complaining about how thin it is, its going to be fucking summer why do you want a heavy ass shirt... 

where the azn girls at

May 2, 2013 @ 11:27 PM
mrteebonilla

also why was it $96 instead of $72?  the floral polo from last season and the split tank were same price point 
just raping for the hell of it i guess 
they knew the hype would be real and people wouldnt look at the price
im sure many people got sick when they looked at the order confirmation when they saw $106

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

May 2, 2013 @ 11:27 PM
illwill3000

The layout for mobile is much more efficient for purchases if you don't know, and after adding them to car, I usually hit back or hit the supreme button which takes you back to the mobile page, which has the new section right there. 

Supreme items for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203309 Reddit Username: madefreshdaily

May 2, 2013 @ 11:28 PM
itsgart

yeah i had one of every item on the shop then i was like nah

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

May 2, 2013 @ 11:28 PM
xafriaf

Did u guys seriously not know about the mobile web store? It's the way to go if you're looking to get only one item.
why only one? and also to anyone wondering, do not use the "app' supreme offers, it slows the loading. But the "new" section es muy bien for drops. 
Because its easier to add multiple items on the normal webshop IMO, but my favorite part is it saves your info. It's like an autofill that never fails
May 2, 2013 @ 11:30 PM
illwill3000

i dont understand why people are complaining about how thin it is, its going to be fucking summer why do you want a heavy ass shirt... 
Because quality. But then again it is Supreme. Shit Tier Quality Since 1994.

Supreme items for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203309 Reddit Username: madefreshdaily

May 2, 2013 @ 11:31 PM
xafriaf

so you're saying don't use the app huh...shit...probably why i got jacked....fucking slow ass thing...
No... The app works wonders. All u need to do is type in ur cc number and exp date, and you're out in like 10 seconds max.
May 2, 2013 @ 11:31 PM
maximo

Hoping for a restock on the Guatemala camp, don't know why I didn't buy it when I had the chance razz
May 2, 2013 @ 11:32 PM
paulywalnuts

also why was it $96 instead of $72?  the floral polo from last season and the split tank were same price point 
just raping for the hell of it i guess 
they knew the hype would be real and people wouldnt look at the price
im sure many people got sick when they looked at the order confirmation when they saw $106
yeah.  your fuckin blue collar, stoic, hardworking father catches you paying $106 for a t-shirt with flowers on it.  what happens next?  

May 2, 2013 @ 11:33 PM
midmost

Heads up guys, if PCL bucket and PCL tee release at the same time, I'm copping both. Reselling the PCL tee for retail+10+shipping. Size Large.
LOL what happened to this illwill?
kurizuh

Have they ever made a naked Kate Moss tee with a lip glare on the side. I don't ever recall it or how they could have

WTB Medium Ronin "Predator" long sleeve in grey. Will pay complete rape!!

takman

I don't care if it's thin but it needs to be quality. The PCL shirt is definitely not that. It fits like a sac of shit because of the material. I'll be surprised to see one guy in here pull it off (with a fit pic).
May 2, 2013 @ 11:34 PM
illwill3000

No... The app works wonders. All u need to do is type in ur cc number and exp date, and you're out in like 10 seconds max.
we're talking about the app, it takes longer to load the webpage, because it's not an actual dedicated app, it's more of a bookmark. 

May 2, 2013 @ 11:37 PM
xafriaf

we're talking about the app, it takes longer to load the webpage, because it's not an actual dedicated app, it's more of a bookmark. 
I understand. I was just saying that the app is great, but as I was also saying its most useful when picking up only one item cus it takes forever to add to cart and keep shopping.
May 2, 2013 @ 11:37 PM
yooooo

seriously anyone who owns that red bling logo tshirt is a huge faggot. same with that lame bongo keychain.
May 2, 2013 @ 11:39 PM
tezzz

Have they ever made a naked Kate Moss tee with a lip glare on the side. I don't ever recall it or how they could have
og kate moss tee

fat boy need a 10 piece

May 2, 2013 @ 11:40 PM
kurizuh

og kate moss tee
Thank you

WTB Medium Ronin "Predator" long sleeve in grey. Will pay complete rape!!

May 2, 2013 @ 11:41 PM
illwill3000

Heads up guys, if PCL bucket and PCL tee release at the same time, I'm copping both. Reselling the PCL tee for retail+10+shipping. Size Large.
LOL what happened to this illwill?
looks like you can't read nigga! 

May 2, 2013 @ 11:41 PM
xafriaf

Did u guys seriously not know about the mobile web store? It's the way to go if you're looking to get only one item.
why only one? and also to anyone wondering, do not use the "app' supreme offers, it slows the loading. But the "new" section es muy bien for drops. 
Yuppp at 8 it did not update the new section and screwed me over. 

Classic Logo panel is down but I'm not much of a fan of wearing a denim hat personally. But I dunno.

Through out the day origins has been talking down or disagreeing anything that has to do with the PCL tee either he's just hating or mad that he got cart jacked yet again like last fall with box logos lol
Tbh box logos aren't difficult to get. I hope they have an olive cw for FW13 cool
May 2, 2013 @ 11:43 PM
maximo

What do you guys think I should do? hope for a restock on the Guatemala caps or just invest in the red one? 
May 2, 2013 @ 11:43 PM
xafriaf

seriously anyone who owns that red bling logo tshirt is a huge faggot. same with that lame bongo keychain.
Wasn't swift enough to get a measly red bling tee or a bongo lol
May 2, 2013 @ 11:45 PM
Mr. Jazz

confession time: was sitting in the shirt section, bout to hit it with that refresh t minus 2 mins. literally raped that F5 button. T minus 0. only saw split shirts. quickly go to top/sweater section. SOLD OUT @ 8:00 PST. 

May 2, 2013 @ 11:46 PM
illwill3000

Fuck man. All I want is a PCL Bucket, and a basquiat collab if it drops, which i will be pissed if it doesn't. I passed up on misfits and new tees for basquiat. I swear to god jebbia, you son of a bitch. 

May 2, 2013 @ 11:47 PM
xafriaf

What do you guys think I should do? hope for a restock on the Guatemala caps or just invest in the red one? 
Get red before it sells out and you don't get a camp...
May 2, 2013 @ 11:48 PM
Hyudryu

Refreshed at exactly 8AM, and pcl tee sold out in under 8 seconds what the fuck....

Saw this on youtube, he wouldn't give it away, but you know, it's there.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_Y930BIq30

Sales thread: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/180890

May 2, 2013 @ 11:49 PM
secretsociety

heres a hint when using the app
dont just hit the supreme button up top every second because it will take a minute or so to update the new section
learned that the hard way last season

سبحان

May 2, 2013 @ 11:50 PM
Okay.

Because quality. But then again it is Supreme. Shit Tier Quality Since 1994.
quality =/= thickness 

the nigga frank ocean wore it well so i think you guys are just regretting the purchase and saying its a bad fit

same for vashtie

where the azn girls at

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.