Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 2, 2013 @ 09:00 PM
stanpreme

Lol at people thinking prices will come down. Let's put this in perspective.. A dude who was 30th in line at SUP NY today couldn't get his size medium. This market is gonna dry up like 4 o clock rain, and shortly after, every price you see will start with a three.
You haven't learned economics have you? The people that want the item buy it at a high price the first day or two, then there isn't a steady demand of buyers. Re-sellers panic and start lowering their price and that leads the others to do so also, to ensure they get their profit. Most I see the shirt being at in the future is 150-200.
Quite a bit actually. The demand is like if they dropped a box logo hoodie in one color. We've seen this same market before from Supreme except it usually has a $300 entry point. This was low priced, and very under supplied. Just watch.. 
Just got an offer of $250 for my XL PCL, can't decide how realistic it is to wait for #3hunna

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

May 2, 2013 @ 09:00 PM
frenchsauvage

how do you call jacobsever lame and you just joined using a screename only relevant to your first season of "supream"

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

May 2, 2013 @ 09:07 PM
Patypus

Lol at people thinking prices will come down. Let's put this in perspective.. A dude who was 30th in line at SUP NY today couldn't get his size medium. This market is gonna dry up like 4 o clock rain, and shortly after, every price you see will start with a three.
You haven't learned economics have you? The desperate people that want the item buy it at a high price the first day or two, then there isn't a steady demand of those desperate buyers. Re-sellers panic and start lowering their price and that leads the others to do so also, to ensure they get their profit. Most I see the shirt being at in the future is 150-200.
stupid uneducated nigga
May 2, 2013 @ 09:08 PM
Demi Lovato

how do you call jacobsever lame and you just joined using a screename only relevant to your first season of "supream"
for sucking dick you're lame too
May 2, 2013 @ 09:16 PM
nolza1217

i made two orders but i only received a shipping email for the second order i placed. does that happen often?
May 2, 2013 @ 09:24 PM
notanHB

Order number way lower than any other order number i've seen posted on instagram. Guess everyone up on my level isn't a total dumbass noob lol

dude are you bragging about how fast you can checkout? Do you even understand how big of a fucking dork you are?
May 2, 2013 @ 09:25 PM
squadus

You haven't learned economics have you? The desperate people that want the item buy it at a high price the first day or two, then there isn't a steady demand of those desperate buyers. Re-sellers panic and start lowering their price and that leads the others to do so also, to ensure they get their profit. Most I see the shirt being at in the future is 150-200.
There's also a thing called supply and demand. Maybe you skipped your classes, but that was a decision you made.

Considering these shits were sold out in seconds online, are gone already in-stores and have 10,20+ bids on every listing on eBay the price is not going down anytime soon. There are those who bought it to resell and those who bought it to wear (like myself). People who got the extra dough will buy the shirt because they like it. Those reselling know how sought after this piece is. Trust me, demand is not going down. Eventually they'll all be scooped to keep because it is a dope shirt. This means the price is only going up.

I guarantee some celebrity not named Frank Ocean is gonna wear it and we'll never see the <$300 price point again. 
May 2, 2013 @ 09:26 PM
paulywalnuts

lol  i wasn't swift enough for the PCL tee today...wasn't sure if i wanted it and i was on mobile again so i hesitated when i saw $96.  hit add to cart and got jacked.  been looking for a restock ever since but when have i ever got lucky haha

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

May 2, 2013 @ 09:29 PM
SHARKlN

Not trying to be that guy but you left out the Madras camp. Underrated piece in my opinion,
Thanks, actually feeling that one myself, surprised i lost it on the picture..

May 2, 2013 @ 09:29 PM
mrteebonilla

lol  i wasn't swift enough for the PCL tee today...wasn't sure if i wanted it and i was on mobile again so i hesitated when i saw $96.  hit add to cart and got jacked.  been looking for a restock ever since but when have i ever got lucky haha
just like the hoodie...i dont think there will be one *sigh* oh well as long as i got mine thats all i care about

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

May 2, 2013 @ 09:44 PM
kidnplay

SUP LA was such bs.
Within the first 20 kids they said they only had XL left
tino said they only got one box...
May 2, 2013 @ 09:54 PM
squadus

She's got that exotic sexy asian/middle eastern vibe that I lovee
PAPOUCHE

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

cernio

all those pics are pretty annoying she nothing special. just throwing on every single piece big deal haha
May 2, 2013 @ 09:56 PM
BasedBlong

really glad i got that classic logo hat. personally, i like the flipped starter logo on the back. 
kingston tee is a consolation for those who slept on pcl lol

Fuck yall

May 2, 2013 @ 09:59 PM
paulywalnuts

SUP LA was such bs.
wow was this shirt actually limited?  

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

May 2, 2013 @ 09:59 PM
rhythmz

Resell on these is going to drop quicker than the TNF 3m.
Don't know what your talking about. People were trying to sell TNF for retail to just get it of their hands cause it didn't resell. These tees are reselling like crazy.
you guys dont get it. TNF is not meant to be a resell item, it is a collectors item which is probabilty a good reason why they priced it that high. people who bought that tnf for resell... get out of here. even those known resellers on ebay and with their own sites dont resell shit like that. the pcl shirt was a great item for resell. 300% profit for an item that wasnt even more than 100$ is a great investment. never throw down 500$ on a jacket and expect much.

i missed out on the pcl tee but aye, gotta move on, uniqlo has some summer polos that id much rather fuck with for 12$ and the quality is dope. no offense but if you are a super frail hella light skinned dude, do yourself a favor and sell your pcl shirt to someone who really can pull it off. not even salty.

edit: im not talking about you, ye.

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

May 2, 2013 @ 10:02 PM
Pierce

People who think this shirts resell wont last, look at the fucking hokdie you idiots.
First day they sold for 250 , by the next weekend they were up to 350, and now its hard to see them.under 400. I still cant believe this shirt was that limited, glad I was able to cop

IG: _pierce

May 2, 2013 @ 10:04 PM
paulywalnuts

adrianne is super gorgeous....
but her feet....

May 2, 2013 @ 10:07 PM
flynnlives89

adrianne is super gorgeous....
but her feet....
Throw some plantlifes on those beasts.
May 2, 2013 @ 10:08 PM
Pierce

I dont know if I have one post on here without ome misspelled word. #mobilephonelife

IG: _pierce

May 2, 2013 @ 10:12 PM
jetageoflotus

i fucked up this morning
lol 
i forgot to click the "i agree to terms and services"
and thats what made me lose it.
oh wellrazz 

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

May 2, 2013 @ 10:12 PM
rhythmz

really glad i got that classic logo hat. personally, i like the flipped starter logo on the back. 
i wanted the pcl because i love joy division/new order/ and all new wave indie music. but i missed it razz

May 2, 2013 @ 10:14 PM
kidnplay

SUP LA was such bs.

I hate to admit it but yes, it was stupid. got there at 9:00 and didn't get one..
May 2, 2013 @ 10:14 PM
jetageoflotus

i wanted the pcl because i love joy division/new order/ and all new wave indie music. but i missed it
kingston is mad stupid

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

May 2, 2013 @ 10:17 PM
rhythmz

People who think this shirts resell wont last, look at the fucking hokdie you idiots.

First day they sold for 250 , by the next weekend they were up to 350, and now its hard to see them.under 400. I still cant believe this shirt was that limited, glad I was able to cop
yeah man, definitely good for you, hopefully people realize that this shirt is more than just the $ value though. people who really pull that shit off as well as frank and adrianne cool

i copped two navy denim classic logo 5 panels. you guys these will sell pretty well? i dont know the hype on them

May 2, 2013 @ 10:18 PM
Patypus

kingston is for racist folks 
May 2, 2013 @ 10:22 PM
frenchsauvage

you're a serious man groupie if you need to promote adrianne ho in the supreme thread...

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

May 2, 2013 @ 10:25 PM
bostonstrangler

SUP LA was such bs.
Truth.  Resellers scooped up everything within the first hour.  

FS CROSSES TEE BLACK, PAISLEY L/S BURGUNDY, CHAMPIONSHIP JERSEY WHITE, JFK SHIRT NAVY

May 2, 2013 @ 10:25 PM
xafriaf

Lol the hooded athletic and PCL hype totally overshadowed the split shirt...

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.