Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
May 2, 2013 @ 08:07 PM
supream

Serious question can I get a legit check on the Babylon hoodie.

May 2, 2013 @ 08:07 PM
Centropy

Classic logo Denim 5 Panel was good quality for the price. Did anyone else cop one today?

London proxy service available PM for details

May 2, 2013 @ 08:09 PM
Gilly Suits

Dang dude that hat looks nice glad I copped one

Culective.com //

May 2, 2013 @ 08:09 PM
YK

i always get everything i want i dont understand how some people arent fast enough 

where the azn girls at

May 2, 2013 @ 08:11 PM
Bandwagon

I was going to get the Pcl purely off the of hype had it in the cart ready to checkout. Waiting for Kingston tee.

Kingston>pcl
dammm ur the 2nd person i've heard say that. That is a very interesting opinion I must say. I also agree to that to some extent. The pcl is personally one of my favorites but yeah kingston is good also everyone's got their own opinions. If it's based off hype I guess we can jus do a contest and compared the price for the item, and how fast it sells out on drop day and let the customers of supreme decide fair in square 
yeah kingston tee is also flames, def. debatable.  side view cool

May 2, 2013 @ 08:14 PM
jacobsever

Why do people always ask for legit checks on items that were never faked? If you're that iffy on buying from a reseller you should have just bought it when it was dropped.

jimmyg

does anyone know hm the leopard trench coat was retail from f/w11?
jimmyg

does anyone know hm the leopard trench coat was retail from f/w11?
May 2, 2013 @ 08:20 PM
frenchriviera

Just a useless question, when brown bogo hoodie was dropped for the last time ?

FS : http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203026

May 2, 2013 @ 08:21 PM
SHARKlN

Lol at people thinking prices will come down. Let's put this in perspective.. A dude who was 30th in line at SUP NY today couldn't get his size medium. This market is gonna dry up like 4 o clock rain, and shortly after, every price you see will start with a three.
May 2, 2013 @ 08:22 PM
SHARKlN

I sized up on the white hooded top so I can bleach/wash/dry it often cause sometimes i eat like a messy kid
May 2, 2013 @ 08:22 PM
mrteebonilla

tbh if you got something else with the PCL tee that was true test of swiftness, i didnt try to so idk if i wouldve succeeded.

(if it wasnt XL cuz that sat the longest :x )
Gotta disagree.. got everything I wanted.. and used my phone. Granted, it was all in large Ã‚¯\_(ツ)_/¯

you my friend...are SWIFT

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

May 2, 2013 @ 08:26 PM
mrteebonilla

I sized up on the white so I can bleach/wash/dry it often
lol how do you plan to do that without having the letters crack?

if my PCL doesn't fit right I'ma have to get rid of it and cop a Large ... we'll see on Monday. anyone looking for a M with a L on the way? just in case?

we really need to get some fit pics in this
same here...i may need a L as well
so if anyone who is around 5'7" and has a M could you please post a fit pic.

Thanks in advance if anyone does

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

May 2, 2013 @ 08:27 PM
vafins

I like the hooded top but woulda only paid retail fuck paying resell of $200 if I am gonna spend $200 might as well get a box logo hoodie

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

May 2, 2013 @ 08:30 PM
origins

Lol at people thinking prices will come down. Let's put this in perspective.. A dude who was 30th in line at SUP NY today couldn't get his size medium. This market is gonna dry up like 4 o clock rain, and shortly after, every price you see will start with a three.
You haven't learned economics have you? The desperate people that want the item buy it at a high price the first day or two, then there isn't a steady demand of those desperate buyers. Re-sellers panic and start lowering their price and that leads the others to do so also, to ensure they get their profit. Most I see the shirt being at in the future is 150-200.

http://getsupreme.bigcartel.com/ http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/219553 - FBTs SZ 10

May 2, 2013 @ 08:31 PM
the_mandarin

tbh if you got something else with the PCL tee that was true test of swiftness, i didnt try to so idk if i wouldve succeeded.

(if it wasnt XL cuz that sat the longest :x )
Gotta disagree.. got everything I wanted.. and used my phone. Granted, it was all in large ÃƒÂ‚¯\_(ツ)_/¯

you my friend...are SWIFT
true swiftness

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

May 2, 2013 @ 08:32 PM
stephen3309

Whats with people crying about the thinness of the PCL tee (or any other tee from this season) are you people retarded? This is the SPRING/SUMMER collection, meaning its hot/warm outside. If you where to wear a heavy weight tshirt in the summer your going to be sweating like crazy.
May 2, 2013 @ 08:35 PM
frenchsauvage

You haven't learned economics have you? The people that want the item buy it at a high price the first day or two, then there isn't a steady demand of buyers. Re-sellers panic and start lowering their price and that leads the others to do so also, to ensure they get their profit. Most I see the shirt being at in the future is 150-200.
you sound stupid, so i guess the mountain shell or pcl shorts/hoody fits that story well

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

May 2, 2013 @ 08:35 PM
jjapplesauce

Classic logo Denim 5 Panel was good quality for the price. Did anyone else cop one today?

Almost added this to my cart today.  Glad I didn't. What a way to ruin a good piece with the stupid starter logo on the back of it.  The sports stack I can understand the starter logo but this hat should have had the classic supreme on above the snap.
May 2, 2013 @ 08:37 PM
SHARKlN

You haven't learned economics have you? The people that want the item buy it at a high price the first day or two, then there isn't a steady demand of buyers. Re-sellers panic and start lowering their price and that leads the others to do so also, to ensure they get their profit. Most I see the shirt being at in the future is 150-200.
Quite a bit actually. The demand is like if they dropped a box logo hoodie in one color. We've seen this same market before from Supreme except it usually has a $300 entry point. This was low priced, and very under supplied. Just watch.. 
May 2, 2013 @ 08:38 PM
leganja_giver

Fit pic of hooded top?
May 2, 2013 @ 08:40 PM
Centropy

30th in line couldn't get a size medium? there's no way everyone in front of him copped a medium so stock must have been so frail.

London proxy service available PM for details

May 2, 2013 @ 08:46 PM
doubledukes

Not trying to be that guy but you left out the Madras camp. Underrated piece in my opinion,
May 2, 2013 @ 08:46 PM
Misa <3

I will def get the Kingston shit if I'm black
May 2, 2013 @ 08:50 PM
hattorihanzo

May 2, 2013 @ 08:51 PM
Blurt

Damn, this looks nice! Glad I picked it up
maximo

think I'll just get two tanks, then that sour taste of missing out on pcl will go away. 
YK

the kingston tee is dope but im going to pass on it since i got the pcl

only other think i could see myself wanting is maybe a melange camp, denim logo and the salt and pepper shakers 

where the azn girls at

May 2, 2013 @ 08:53 PM
YK

can i see a fit pic? 

where the azn girls at

May 2, 2013 @ 08:57 PM
supream

Why do people always ask for legit checks on items that were never faked? If you're that iffy on buying from a reseller you should have just bought it when it was dropped.
damn im sorry that some of us have jobs and other get to sit at home and use thier parents credit cards. fuck off lame.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.