FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
October 15, 2006 @ 08:47 PM
PHtoBH

Jesus, you guys are squares

i mean my shirts are meant to arouse the comedic audience but real dudes rock them in my neighbohood as a lifestyle, an artistic expression of sorts

and lol you think im H- Lo, im not worthy...H- Lo is a fashion god, i wasnt gonna post this thread or show those shirts to anyone but H- Lo being the vital associate told me that it was important for the world to see my fashionable revolution

thanks to the majority that loves the shirts though
October 15, 2006 @ 09:57 PM
2Fresh2Clean

There is a new wing being built in hell for you right now for that first shirt! Think before you ATTEMPT to design.
October 15, 2006 @ 10:02 PM
innovazn

weak
u chose the most homo picture of jim jones
u can do better than that...
October 15, 2006 @ 10:22 PM
Yan

Personally I wouldn't rock any of those shirts. That strictly being because I'm more of a conservative kind of person. But the shit I see people say in these forums makes me sick to the stomach. a lot of these guys are like over 18 yet they can't think of something more constructive to say than "This sucks balls." I'm willing to bet a lot of you guys that can't act your age are nothing more than a lonely posing e-thug. This forum is for people to help eachother out, like a community, not for childish guys who think their cool raging on others. As for HYPEBEASTFAN, he's just a scrawny little white queer, whos going to get his knees blown out for running his mouth at the wrong people. Anyways bro, if you really believe in what your doing, I say go for it. You don't want to be wondering what could've been because you let a bunch of faggots talk you down over the internet. smile
October 15, 2006 @ 10:40 PM
jordanfreak

Jesus, you guys are squares

i mean my shirts are meant to arouse the comedic audience but real dudes rock them in my neighbohood as a lifestyle, an artistic expression of sorts

and lol you think im H- Lo, im not worthy...H- Lo is a fashion god, i wasnt gonna post this thread or show those shirts to anyone but H- Lo being the vital associate told me that it was important for the world to see my fashionable revolution

thanks to the majority that loves the shirts though
well bro, you gotta be a lil humble and the way you came off about how your cousin who owns a store in soho tellin you your shit was gonna blow all the other brands "out the water" and all. it was just humerous.

and yes, its an expression. we ALL have expressions. but me personally dont feel any of your shirts or even close to it. just random ass ideas thrown on shirts. and you keep thanking people in the thread who love your shit but I dont see any replies with positive feedback which is funny. you should be in the sequel to the sixth sense cuz apparently youre seeing shit only you can see. but hey, keep doin what you doin champ. maybe youll get better or somethin.
October 15, 2006 @ 10:48 PM
MeTOO

This shit looks clip art from Windows '95... Find another passion dude, seriously.
October 16, 2006 @ 12:09 AM
rasclaaat

wow i hope you are joking. i try to have something nice to say to new brands that aren't even out the gates yet but dude you need to chill with the "my cousin in soho" attitude. he probably works at banana republic. better than crooks? are you crazy?
October 16, 2006 @ 01:56 AM
plan b.

This shit looks clip art from Windows '95... Find another passion dude, seriously.

haha i have to agree.
October 16, 2006 @ 03:00 AM

Inactive

better than "artsy" brands like crooks (artsy?confused, etc...

then

an artistic expression of sorts

dude youre a fucking dickmite. i made better shirts in elementary school.
October 16, 2006 @ 12:22 PM
ballday

3 m's for JIMMMY jones ...that shit is fire
October 16, 2006 @ 02:50 PM
Andy Cool

crash streetwear part 2??
October 16, 2006 @ 06:07 PM
AudioBoxers

Looks like shirts you could by at a giftshop.
October 16, 2006 @ 07:20 PM
PHtoBH

Looks like shirts you could by at a giftshop.

word thanks for the love, see haters

gift shops got high quality one of a kind shit

and fyi my cousin doesnt work at no banana republic hes a sales rep in soho for the fashion district as a whole, he plans and designs the life of soho and keeps it unique. and a select few of you think you can get away with hatin on my fly shit ahahah smh, thanks to all those that complimented. yall will get a discount when the first store opens

BALLLIIIN
October 16, 2006 @ 07:40 PM

Inactive

word thanks for the love, see haters

gift shops got high quality one of a kind shit

and fyi my cousin doesnt work at no banana republic hes a sales rep in soho for the fashion district as a whole, he plans and designs the life of soho and keeps it unique. and a select few of you think you can get away with hatin on my fly shit ahahah smh, thanks to all those that complimented. yall will get a discount when the first store opens

BALLLIIIN

gift shops got high quality one of a kind shit? my ass. any store selling 'gift shop' items (aka items with the city or places name on it, or something having to do with some attraction attached to it) isnt a high end store.

GIFT SHOP= crappy store filled with crappy product overpriced cuz they know stupid tourists will buy it regardless. ( i think i just opened another can of worms there but im not gonna get into it)

plans and designs the way of life in soho? >sad you seem to be getting the job of SALES REP confused with designer...as if there was a designer for SOHO. WTF? trade and district associations have public relations people, and maybe graphic designers, and a rep here or there to go to trade shows or talk to business about setting up business in that certain area. By nature, reps just sell a product that a designer comes up with, not the other way around. your story is more cracked out than your fake designs. maybe you should start working on being able to claim YOUVE done something worthwhile, instead of namedropping your relatives and using their position as a crutch, cuz yours is on shaky ground. stop wasting your time you ingrown asshair.
October 18, 2006 @ 09:22 PM
KoolGuy

I usually hate everything. But if you actually printed that jim jones for president shirt (with full color) i'd buy it. Besides that... yeah, kill yourself.
October 22, 2006 @ 10:30 PM
SOLE

and lol you think im H- Lo, im not worthy...H- Lo is a fashion god

thats all i needed to hear.

WARNED
November 14, 2012 @ 05:24 AM
Cash Industry

not feelin it man

www.cashindustry.net

November 14, 2012 @ 08:15 AM
nugjug

LOL you necro'd this thread from 2006!
November 14, 2012 @ 06:43 PM
colin_nyc

this has to be a joke. right? if it's not, you guys are sure wasting your time trying to make this brand work.

Please login first to reply.