January 12, 2013 @ 02:25 AM
highchew

You cant please everyone and no our t-shirts were finished before the last supper released as well as they aren't the complete copy of the sistine if you look closely.

Thank you to those that have purchased already. Much appreciation and support.
January 12, 2013 @ 05:02 AM
Johnny Utah

Leopard coach jacket came in earlier today and let me just say, I'm impressed. May have to cop another or maybe even pull the trigger on the varsity, haha. Super quick shipping too. Staying tuned in.
January 12, 2013 @ 07:28 AM
Mr. Oizo

coach would of looked way better blank
January 12, 2013 @ 12:58 PM
Huck88

i would've get that coach jacket, if you were shipping international. but can i still get the length and width measurements for xl?
January 13, 2013 @ 04:17 AM
highchew

Leopard coach jacket came in earlier today and let me just say, I'm impressed. May have to cop another or maybe even pull the trigger on the varsity, haha. Super quick shipping too. Staying tuned in.
Glad you enjoy it brah! thanks for the support! 

MUCH LOVE TO EVERYONE! Cop while you still can!
Orders will be shipped asap!

Shout outs to Underachievers! 
January 13, 2013 @ 06:52 PM
jxmookie

What's the link to your site

**MIXTAPE COMING SOON** Sus Chinatown Afterparty Remixes Lacking Operational Studio Vol. 1

January 13, 2013 @ 11:32 PM
frenchsauvage

Seriously, that guy wearing that coaches like that is making your brand look bad. Aside from all the hate, I like the concept.

What people don't understand is AM had elastic sleeves and a very ugly outer feeling. This could be a bit better, but the leopard inside of course is a bit askew to me.

However these guys in this picture make your brand just look bad...light fame or not.

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

January 14, 2013 @ 11:51 PM
highchew

Well its just a preview picture of what to come
and its probably just the picture for the jacket making the lining look like that.

Thanks for checking us out

Orders shipped out today, thanks again
January 16, 2013 @ 04:54 AM
polojiu

Got the coach yesterday, the leopard print is on point, and so is the fitting. Lining feels awesome on the face when ur tripping.
January 16, 2013 @ 06:20 PM
rhood133

Need this jacket!
January 16, 2013 @ 08:29 PM
tommypurp

You should really make that Sistine chapel tee into a hoodie cool cool cool
January 17, 2013 @ 06:16 PM
highchew

@polojiu glad you enjoy it bruh!

@tommypurp Probably won't, but thanks for checking us out
January 18, 2013 @ 10:48 PM
frenchsauvage

Shipping method is very slow on my transaction. Don't want to provide any details or any negotiations. Not angry at the brand, rather judge the content of the jacket, just advising this be improved though. You are the owner, so please don't act like you are doing us a favor by offering us jackets made in other countries at a cheaper price than Supreme would sale, while simultaneously still trying to save as much costs by shipping this shittiest way possible.

Do you have your own scale & boxes/supplies?

January 19, 2013 @ 12:12 AM
highchew

What did you purchase? All orders were shipped next day
We actually loose money on each shipment. It costs more than 10 dollars.

Thanks for your purchase it should arrive soon.

Edit:
It has been resolved. No problems.
Thank you.
January 19, 2013 @ 08:11 PM
frenchsauvage

Excuse me? This has not been resolved. I haven't even directly addressed you until now. All I sent you was a tracking number and didn't bother replying to your excuse presented in your message.

What's going on right now is, I paid this guy for a jacket last week, and he has provided a tracking Monday, that hasn't even been scanned by USPS, or delivered to me. Monday is a holiday, so this is getting pretty lengthy, so beware buyers on the whole subject of shipping.

January 19, 2013 @ 10:38 PM
highchew

Please relax. Your package should be there soon, you were given a delivery confirmation code NOT tracking. 
I never made an excuse, I was simply telling you what is happening.

You paid saturday night. Post office is closed on Sunday. And we shipped monday morning. 
Please be patient, you live across the country, meaning it should take about a week to get to you.

Next time you have a problem please email us instead of putting the thread on blast with your complaint.
January 20, 2013 @ 01:41 PM
frenchsauvage

Excuse you.

A delivery confirmation code? I don't know what that is, nor do I care. You are an UP and COMING brand. You need to provide excellent service to everyone in all areas to establish solid reputation. How do you pay 12 dollars for a jacket, to arrive to me 5 days after you ship. Stop reiterating to me about the handling time, I'm not penalizing you about those days.

It takes Supreme and karmaloop less than that to ship to me, and all the while I can see where my stuff is at. You don't just take MY money and ship your most cost effective way and think YOU can tell me where to voice my concerns. I am a consumer reviewing to the public about my experience, go research Yelp.

Next time, provide tracking that shows where people's merchandise is, you could have avoided the entire issue. What you need to do is, You need to refund my shipping charges.

January 20, 2013 @ 11:02 PM
highchew

We apologize for not providing a tracking code. Im sorry that you are frustrated but it states in the shop rules that it may take up to 10 days for each order to fully process and ship out, and your order was shipped out the first day the post office was open after your order. Unlike supreme and karmaloop we are a very small operation. We are doing the best service that we can provide. Unfortunately we will not be refunding the shipping fees in this case.

Thank you for your input, it will be taken into consideration for future shipping improvements. 

Please email us if you have anymore questions because we will be more than happy to assist you with your order.
January 21, 2013 @ 08:01 PM
o_g_lee

got my varsity jacket in last week, shit is prime. the fit really good and the jacket looks very clean. i was surprised by how premium the leather on the sleeves is. ill def be copping a coach jacket as soon as i get my money up
January 21, 2013 @ 08:22 PM
theh00d

you put the fucking delivery confirmation code in the usps website and it tracks the item 
smfh.
And, who the fuck asks for a return on shipping da fuck?

ourdaysofbeingwild.tumblr.com Check my sale listing: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/212986

January 23, 2013 @ 01:53 AM
highchew

PEERLESS USA IS NOW AVAILABLE IN JAPAN!

http://shop.dharmaswag.com
will be carrying it very shortly.
January 26, 2013 @ 06:02 AM
highchew

Frenchsauvage was a nightmare of a customer. SELLER BEWARE.
January 26, 2013 @ 07:28 AM
Whoadie

Mind asking the height of the asian fellow in the lookbook? Only picture where I can see the full varsity, and would like to have a size/length reference.
Thanks man.
Would also like to know, also what size coaches jacket  is he wearing?
January 26, 2013 @ 04:48 PM
SOLO1

Frenchsauvage was a nightmare of a customer. SELLER BEWARE.
will you ever be restocking the black varsity ? have funds ready..
January 27, 2013 @ 01:29 AM
highchew

The black varsity is currently sold out.

@whoadie 
He is wearing a 
Medium in the Red Coach
Large in the Navy Coach
January 31, 2013 @ 04:26 AM
polojiu

lolol I still got the black varsity after seeing how nice the coach was, didn't think this shit would be sold out though, hopefully this shit blows the fuck up so I now own some dank originals.
February 1, 2013 @ 01:46 AM
o_g_lee

when's the next line coming out? cant wait to cop man
February 1, 2013 @ 02:02 AM
vis

id cop the coaches if there was some sort of sale
February 3, 2013 @ 07:19 PM
highchew

@lee Spring/Summer coming soon! We will announce when ready!

Our tees next season will be "Made In USA", we have changed manufacturers
The Cut&Sew look we tried to go after did not look good.
February 3, 2013 @ 07:22 PM
highchew

Back stage/on stage reppin

Please login first to reply.