Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
October 12, 2006 @ 08:48 AM
freddrick

Do you wear your sneaks at parties and when out clubbing and such? I get drunk a lot and when dancing people always seem to step on my kicks so they can get really dirty. Not good being outside in the scandinavian weather either.

do you wear your beloved shoes when partying or do you just wear something regular so you wouldnt get too sorry if they got ugly?
October 12, 2006 @ 09:39 AM
Drebrooklyn

yeah i do just don't get drunk or drink...what's the point of drinking if u gonna get drunk
October 12, 2006 @ 09:43 AM
cee_jay

^wtf
October 12, 2006 @ 10:02 AM
VeeArSix

yeah i do just don't get drunk or drink...what's the point of drinking if u gonna get drunk

^^ wtf x 2.

I never wear heat to a good club.
good club = lots of people
lots of people = more feet to step on your shoes

in packed clubs, nobody's going to be able to see your feet anyway.
October 12, 2006 @ 10:13 AM
Seminole21

I wear heat to house parties, but to a club it's dress shoes or my white club beaters
October 12, 2006 @ 10:28 AM
freddrick

wtf drebrooklyn?

but okay, just wanted to know how you feel about it ;p
October 12, 2006 @ 10:28 AM
emazingsole

ya leave em at home. I wore my sb hawaiis and red monkeys out one night and I was fine... until I saw a bartender I knew and he got me to stage 5 drunken debauchery. Before I knew it I woke up in the morning with my monkeys on and my door wide open. I glanced at my hawaiis and oh man the right shoe got stepped on bad. I call them the sunrise and sunset hawaiis now. confused
October 12, 2006 @ 10:37 AM
freddrick

ahha that sucks!
October 12, 2006 @ 10:42 AM

Inactive

all black am90s to the club, i bought them JUST for that reason

wore my UNDFTD dunks one time to the club. took me literally 2days to get the life in em back, and they lost color =/
October 12, 2006 @ 10:46 AM
tommyroks

thats why u buy two pairs..
i rock my fawked up am95 to the club but most parties i go to, doesnt allow kicks.
October 12, 2006 @ 11:11 AM
ballday

Agree...i dont drink either..dont get it!

some shit taste OK..beer taste nasty

but getting drunk isnt a good feeling....is it! from what i herd..it feels kinda fuckt up..i like to get girls drunk, but i need to be on point at all times...especailly in these fuckin clubs
October 12, 2006 @ 11:15 AM
cee_jay

^wtf again
October 12, 2006 @ 11:17 AM
tommyroks

im no drinker either but alcohol loosen you up. Make you feel nice when the music is pumpin.
All my friends drink to get drunk, or esle they dont even have one drink. Its like a tease to them.
October 12, 2006 @ 11:27 AM
jawnly211

^^^^^do you guys not drink because you are not >21?

its not like i drink to get hammered every time.........but i go out to kick it with friends, dance, etc........can't pick up ladies anymore since im married........but back to the topic at hand.........

i wore my stussy dunks out.........huge mistake........but for the most part, i rock all my shoes..........its hard at times but you have to ALWAYS be on guard.........esp when walking thru the crowd or on the dance floor.........keep that elbow room in check..........
October 12, 2006 @ 11:36 AM
c.lopez

i rocke the black kciks when i go out. so for me i rock my unluckies or my prada shoes. those are both nice as hell and can take the punishment, and yes i drink and smoke and i like girls .. holler
October 12, 2006 @ 11:38 AM
The_Ghost

If it's a crowded place, I'm more worried about someone bumpin into someone or gettin shit spilled on me. I usually keep it somethin simple too like stan smiths or timbs.
October 12, 2006 @ 11:38 AM
oldboy

sounds like there are some underage drinkers here since they dont know how to enjoy the pleasure of a good buzz.
anyway, i like to wear heat to house parties and the bar that my friends go to to loosen up after work. but if i'm going out for clubbing, its gotta be leather dress shoes. if a club is letting in people with sneakers, then thats not my kind of club.
October 12, 2006 @ 11:39 AM
Deucey

i think it's fine to wear to a party but clubs is a no go

and to you guys talkin down bout alcohol... YOU GAY
October 12, 2006 @ 11:41 AM
Drebrooklyn

i wear my kicks where ever...it's not that serious to me. i buy shoes to wear not to have to leave them in the box cause i'm going to a club. what's the purpose of doing that and having all those precautions
October 12, 2006 @ 11:49 AM
freddrick

i like girls too...
they are... pretty
October 12, 2006 @ 11:59 AM
shant

sounds like there are some underage drinkers here

90% of this site is 16 years old.
October 12, 2006 @ 12:42 PM
ballday

def old enuf to drink...maybe a little to old for this forum, but dont usually wear sneakers to parties anymore anyway!! but back in the day..they always got fuct up!

just not a drinker or smoker..not my thing!
im already fucktup enuf without outside help!
October 12, 2006 @ 02:48 PM
Denim&Diamonds

:confused:
October 13, 2006 @ 07:32 AM
freddrick

must suck living in the Us when it comes to drinking ;d in denmark there is no age limit. Everybody can legally drink and smoke, you have to be 16 for buying it though. Clubbing normally from when 17 og 18.

but being a hypebeast in denmark and not even living in copenhagen sucks a fat ass donkey cock.
October 13, 2006 @ 09:15 AM
AfrocentricPatrick

sounds like there are some underage drinkers here since they dont know how to enjoy the pleasure of a good buzz.
anyway, i like to wear heat to house parties and the bar that my friends go to to loosen up after work. but if i'm going out for clubbing, its gotta be leather dress shoes. if a club is letting in people with sneakers, then thats not my kind of club.

thats wussup. A good meal is that much better with few cold beers. Like everything in life, you have to develop a taste for the things you end up enjoying the most.
October 13, 2006 @ 09:47 AM

Inactive

i dont wear nice kicks unless its a sneaker-friendly event and other sneakerheads try not to stomp ur feet..

i wear dark kicks if i have to wear sneakers, or more upscale clubs i get my groown man on, no sneakers etc
October 13, 2006 @ 11:25 AM
Diamond

I wear all my shoes I have and I always come home from clubs with dirt and stains all over them. Shoes are for wearing unless you want to collect them like toys or somethin. Almost all shoes are cleanable with a wet rag and soap so whats the big deal?
The only thing that sucks is when they wrinkle.... thats when I put them away for good.

I say the average shoe is good for 10 wears and then they are done.
October 13, 2006 @ 11:56 AM
thelion1856

first off if your a fuckin kid you shouldnt be drinkng. That goes for all you little varments hoolagins and punks on this site! lol

I have my fucked up and beaten up all white (dirty) AF1's which i wear to bars. These are my starters. That way i can get fucked up and not worry bout the kicks.

very rarely will i wear a new pair of some shoe i got but i do do this. but very rarely.

but before sneakers ussually its dress shoes, metrosex shoes or boots
October 13, 2006 @ 12:30 PM
Paramount

I wore my black/red 114's to a fuckin house party and a god damn ass hole spilled mountain dew on the fuckin suede partconfused After That I vowed never wear anything shoe that cost over 150 or is rare to the fuckin club or any house party...

two weeks later after the incident I knew my 14's would never be crispy again, so i started hoopin in them sad
October 14, 2006 @ 06:40 AM
freddrick

thanks for the answer.
but when it comes to the drinking part please mind. we have a totally different culture in denmark so dont judge ;o

first off if your a fuckin kid you shouldnt be drinkng. That goes for all you little varments hoolagins and punks on this site! lol

I have my fucked up and beaten up all white (dirty) AF1's which i wear to bars. These are my starters. That way i can get fucked up and not worry bout the kicks.

very rarely will i wear a new pair of some shoe i got but i do do this. but very rarely.

but before sneakers ussually its dress shoes, metrosex shoes or boots

Please login first to reply.