New Clothing Line out called DMT DoinMyThang check us out

December 07, 2012 @ 23:39:24
Check us out at <a href="http://www.dmtdoinmythang.com" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">www.dmtdoinmythang.com</a> shirts are only 20$ plus free shipping!<br><br><br>Follow us <br><br>Twitter @doinmythangdmt<br>Instagram @dmtdoinmythang<br>
December 10, 2012 @ 21:36:59
you serious with this? quit now.
December 10, 2012 @ 21:39:35
your main logo reminds me of this

not exactly a good start.

but i looked at the rest of it. and..

lol
December 10, 2012 @ 22:31:51
Im sorry, but this is horrible. Your logo sucks. Your website looks like a demo version of whatever program you're using. Your designs are corny and just bad. There's no meaning to your brand either. 

I've been working on my company for almost a year now and I haven't even launched the website or look book yet, everything has to be perfect. You have to take your time, this isn't something easy to do. 

I'm only saying this to help you out. 

They are them, we are us.

December 10, 2012 @ 23:45:57
ngl looks trashy and no effort behind this at all, no heart
December 11, 2012 @ 15:56:44
Originally posted by Inactive User
Im sorry, but this is horrible. Your logo sucks. Your website looks like a demo version of whatever program you're using. Your designs are corny and just bad. There's no meaning to your brand either. 

I've been working on my company for almost a year now and I haven't even launched the website or look book yet, everything has to be perfect. You have to take your time, this isn't something easy to do. 

I'm only saying this to help you out. 
Perfectly said brother. im doing the same thing. took me about 3 months to find the perfect manufacturers. you see so many brands out there who rush so much and thats why they fail hard. 
Please login first to reply.
x