December 5, 2012 @ 06:27 PM
n*

Was perusing the threads and noticed there wasn't a thread for wings + horns.

I've been heavily into their collections lately, they always have clean designs and the quality is superb.

F/W 2012 collection just recently started to roll out, and the S/S 2013 collection preview can be found here.  Both are looking outstanding.

wings + horns denim info is tough to find online, so here's a couple tips when purchasing:
- All denim is sanforized, so there is no need to soak prior to wear.
- To account for stretch, I suggest sizing down 1 for washed denim and 1-2 for raw denim, otherwise they may fit too loose after a couple weeks of wear.
- The slim fit denim is a 17.5cm cut, while the straight fit denim is a 19.375cm cut.  Meaning at a 42.5cm (32in) waist, the hem of the slim fit denim is 17.5cm (6.89in) and the hem of the straight fit denim is 19.375cm (7.63in).

You guys know the rules.  No buying/selling/trading, no trolling.  Just discuss wings + horns, post fit pictures, ask intelligent questions.
December 7, 2012 @ 01:31 AM
Zeeks

might as well go on styleforum 90% of the people(kids) here don't/cant afford W+H stuff
December 7, 2012 @ 04:55 AM
n*

might as well go on styleforum 90% of the people(kids) here don't/cant afford W+H stuff
I figured I'd give it a chance anyway.  Some people on here at least have to be into w + h.  If the thread dies, it dies, but if it provokes some discussion I figure it's worth it.

In other news, certain items are on sale on their site right now.  Some pretty heavy discounts, it's definitely worth a look.
December 7, 2012 @ 04:59 AM
withaccord

dont know if i should pull the trigger on the hunting parka or not. their outerwear is clean, simple, and yet eye catching imo

FS: Nike x Sup Foams in Black Sz. 8.5 and Sup black safari

December 7, 2012 @ 05:00 AM
Zeeks

hey what year did the superweapon twills come out debating to pick them up from haven or not.
December 7, 2012 @ 05:02 AM
Zeeks

dont know if i should pull the trigger on the hunting parka or not. their outerwear is clean, simple, and yet eye catching imo
its nice jacket, if you can find somewhere to try it on you def should sizing is effy, im not 100% sure but i have there white oxford and its a tad big for a medium.
December 7, 2012 @ 06:43 AM
n*

I'm liking the hunting parka, as well, and the huge markdown is just making it even more attractive.  As far as sizing goes, measurements indicate that it will run true to size.  Agreed with Zeeks though, if you can try it on then I would, but if you go true to size you should be okay.  Plus, you can always return/exchange it, most of the sizes are still there.  If you have the desire and the means, I would pull the trigger.  But that's just me.

hey what year did the superweapon twills come out debating to pick them up from haven or not.
I want to say Spring/Summer 2012, that's when a bunch of super weapon twill products came out.

Glad to see that other people on this forum mess with wings + horns.  I feel like it's too good a brand not to mess with,  to be honest.
December 7, 2012 @ 06:57 AM
Unuffin

hypebeast is reserved for "streetwear". W+h is more of a fashion trend wear.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

December 7, 2012 @ 03:07 PM
n*

I mean, people talk about Dior Homme, RRL, LVC, etc. Anyway, was just hoping to start some discussion. Like I said, if the thread dies then it dies, but if at least some discussion comes from it then it could be worth the thread, ya know?
December 7, 2012 @ 11:03 PM
neliuss

I'm surprised there wasn't a W+H thread yet, nice one! let's hope it won't die.
W+H is definitely one of my favorite brands. Clean and simple designs, on point quality and all made in Canada, can't ask for anything more.
Somehow I totally missed the fact that they have a sale going on, so thanks for pointing it out, makes it more attractive to buy something for sure.
December 26, 2012 @ 10:06 PM
Imco0l

anyone have the ombre vest? how's the fit and quality?
December 27, 2012 @ 12:05 AM
kaleljorel71

I recently bought a tiger fleece hoodie and it fits perfectly. The quality is just like everyone says, simply amazing and top notch construction. Looking forward to getting more w+h pieces.
December 27, 2012 @ 03:55 AM
stevebirk

Would you say that it fits true to size?
December 27, 2012 @ 03:56 AM
stevebirk

Would you say that it fits true to size?
December 27, 2012 @ 05:58 AM
kaleljorel71

yep, definitely true to size. I thought it was going to be a bit smaller like some brands but nope...
December 27, 2012 @ 10:45 PM
n*

kaleljorel71, thanks for the info on the tiger fleece!

Not sure on the ombre vest Imco0l, apologies.

Going to head to The Tannery in Cambridge next week, will check out their stock of wings + horns and give some info on the pieces I see.

Please login first to reply.