Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
November 26, 2012 @ 02:07 AM
Recruits Clothing

We want to put an emphasis on the aspects of daily life with a twist of positivity, motivation, and push your imagination beyond limits. Recruits is a society that defines those who live to aspire and become greater than they are.

A Recruit is one who is pushed by earth’s greater forces to realize their true calling in life. The Recruit listens to their heart to chase after what they truly desire in life. Recruits is a universal culture that galvanizes individuals to reach their ultimate potential. Fuelled with passion and the dedication to excellence & creativity, we propel one to become a contributing member to society through design aesthetics.

Below are some of our products we have released this year, Recruits.

November 27, 2012 @ 06:30 AM
onlyone

I bought one of your products, I think it was the Relentless sweater and I'll have to say, considering the price, the quality was simply AMAZING. I'll definitely be doing lots of business with you guys in the future heck I'm probably going to buy the whole winter collection. The thing I love the most about your brand is the message behind it, like everyday I put on your sweater the message on it motivates me to keep on grinding towards achieving my goals.

Please login first to reply.