Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 12, 2012 @ 03:18 PM
scorpgod

Yo hypebeast, help me out. Yes this is my first hypebeast post, I've never needed to post before. I recently came upon this Supreme Bad Brains hoodie that I've never seen before. I've seen a hoodie with the band members on the back and a bad brains logo on the front but I've never seen the box logo print on the front and bad brains members on the back. Screen printed box logo opposed to stitched is... Rare, too. Rare, or fake. The hoodie is a weird thinner looking fabric as well. I've never owned any shirts or hoodies from this era of supreme though, so I have no idea what kind of hoodies they were using back then. The guy is guaranteeing it's authenticity with my money back, but he may know less than I do about this piece, so hopefully someone here can help me out.

This is a dope hoodie though so I hope it's real. Help me out if you know anything about this hoodie and/or 2008 era supreme. I can't find anything online.

Hook a brother up.

November 12, 2012 @ 03:22 PM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

Sweatshirts g4y
November 12, 2012 @ 03:30 PM
xeric716x

i thought the front of these said Bad Brains
November 12, 2012 @ 03:33 PM
scorpgod

i thought the front of these said Bad Brains

I did too. The tag is not a hoodie tag too, that's a t-shirt tag, but maybe Supreme did a different release with bad brains in the past or later on, before/after the hoodie that says Bad Brains on the front? The guy says its "100% Authentic or your money back," so I just want to get it checked.
November 12, 2012 @ 03:37 PM
scorpgod

HA Sike. I just got this email from ebay regarding an MC015 Security Warning about the hoodie.

"Hello xscratchpipex (xcaseyshawx@gmail.com),

We're writing to let you know that this listing for an item you won or bid on is no longer available:

281017428204 - Supreme Box Hoodie - Bad Brains XL

We understand this may be disappointing, but occasionally we need to remove listings. In some cases, the item itself is fine, but was listed in a way that didn't follow eBay's guidelines.

Here's what you can do next:

-- If you already paid, received your item, and you're satisfied, please disregard this notice.
-- If you won the item but haven't paid, don't pay. Since eBay removed the listing, you're no longer obligated to go through with the transaction.
-- If you already paid for this item through eBay, and it's past the estimated delivery time, you can open a case in our Resolution Center. Click the link below, and select the "I haven't received it yet" option. This will guide you through the process of opening a case.
http://resolutioncenter.ebay.com

If the seller offers you the item outside of eBay, we strongly discourage you from accepting the offer. These types of transactions are extremely risky and aren't covered by eBay buyer protection programs.

If you didn't pay through eBay or PayPal, and:
-- You paid by Western Union or MoneyGram, contact the company directly (Western Union 800-325-6000 or MoneyGram 800-926-9400).
-- You paid by check, contact your bank to stop payment.

Thanks,

eBay "

thats fucking sketchy.
November 12, 2012 @ 03:40 PM
xeric716x

good looks on not bidding before you confirmed

Please login first to reply.