Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
October 12, 2013 @ 01:49 AM
kRaws

City Approval's second delivery of the Fall Collection is now available.
Lookbook: www.cityapproval.com/collection
Model: @essynoir
Photography: Zack Young

www.cityapproval.com

ctyaprvl.com | cityapproval.com | cityapproval.tumblr.com

October 12, 2013 @ 05:00 PM
invisibles

oh you fuckers

yeeeeee

October 13, 2013 @ 12:27 AM
kujo

What is the sizing for jersey
October 13, 2013 @ 10:38 PM
kRaws

the jerseys run a little large (more so long) i wouldn't size down unless your true size already fits you kind of big. e.g. you wear mediums but you could wear small, then go with small, if you wear a medium and it fits you fine then a medium will be fine.

October 14, 2013 @ 03:12 AM
notoriginal

Are the shirts aaa? wanted to buy hanzo but the shirt looks shiny af
October 14, 2013 @ 09:39 PM
kRaws

Are the shirts aaa? wanted to buy hanzo but the shirt looks shiny af
the t-shirts are AAA, fit and feel like most other streetwear brands

October 15, 2013 @ 01:28 AM
PAPOUCHE

the jerseys run a little large (more so long) i wouldn't size down unless your true size already fits you kind of big. e.g. you wear mediums but you could wear small, then go with small, if you wear a medium and it fits you fine then a medium will be fine.
I'm six foot one and half inches tall and weigh around 210, what size would you recommend? Large?

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

October 16, 2013 @ 06:00 PM
kRaws

I'm six foot one and half inches tall and weigh around 210, what size would you recommend? Large?
i'd go with large

October 17, 2013 @ 02:45 AM
invisibles

you guys send out confirmation emails with tracking or what?

yeeeeee

October 21, 2013 @ 05:31 AM
kRaws

tracking numbers are automatically generated and sent to your e-mail by the USPS once your order is shipped

October 21, 2013 @ 06:05 AM
invisibles

tracking numbers are automatically generated and sent to your e-mail by the USPS once your order is shipped
all I got was a paypal confirmation...

yeeeeee

October 21, 2013 @ 07:31 PM
Knuckles

put that reapin hoodie on sale so I can cop

#BucNation #FV #prayforcooper

October 21, 2013 @ 09:50 PM
flawlesslifestyle

Very nice collection guys! Love the dream thieves tee!

No Flaws, Simply Fashion. Instagram: @flawlesslifestyle Website: http://flawlesslifestyleco.bigcartel.com

October 24, 2013 @ 06:28 PM
nolanz2

soooo its been 3 weeks... when will my clothes ship?
October 24, 2013 @ 06:43 PM
kRaws

put that reapin hoodie on sale so I can cop
sale might be coming soon, keep updated on our twitter/ig/facebook for info when it becomes available
Very nice collection guys! Love the dream thieves tee!
thanks homie!
soooo its been 3 weeks... when will my clothes ship?
all shipments will be going out either tomorrow or monday, if they haven't already. three weeks seems a little off though, shoot us an e-mail at contact@cityapproval.com with your order number and we'll check its status

October 24, 2013 @ 07:35 PM
nolanz2

2 weeks* sorry
October 25, 2013 @ 07:44 AM
kujo

2 weeks* sorry
Same. 

I made an order several months ago and it was the same wait. Just slow I guess. 
October 28, 2013 @ 12:37 PM
PAPOUCHE

When you gonna restock on that baseball jersey? Specifically size large?

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

October 28, 2013 @ 08:09 PM
kRaws

2 weeks* sorry
Same. 

I made an order several months ago and it was the same wait. Just slow I guess. 
we get a little slow whenever it comes to collection releases because we design print and ship everything in-house and the amount of orders sets us back, we work hard though to make sure everything gets out as soon as it can

each release we prepare for the next drop to make sure we are ready but the numbers always jump way more than we expect, we actually just moved into our first warehouse over the past couple days to make sure from now on we're able to produce enough to meet your guys' demand

we owe everything to those who support us and thank you guys for continuing to stick with us as we grow

When you gonna restock on that baseball jersey? Specifically size large?
we're working with our supplier right now to make sure we can restock within the next week or two, a date will posted on ig/facebook/our blog once its available

October 30, 2013 @ 10:21 PM
mintmojitolover

So i have to wait 2 weeks? :/, its cold lol
November 1, 2013 @ 02:14 PM
PAPOUCHE

we're working with our supplier right now to make sure we can restock within the next week or two, a date will posted on ig/facebook/our blog once its available
Can't I just like pre-order one since you're gonna be restocking, like through a Paypal money order? Just let me get the total price for a size large Shinigami Jersery and a Akuma Bandana with shipping and your Paypal email and I'll have the money sent to you by the end of the day. You can PM me the information if you don't wanna put it out here, please and thank you.

November 1, 2013 @ 07:51 PM
nolanz2

WOW. Anything i said about the shipping being late is null at this point. Just got my baseball top and WOW im so happy with this purchase. Not only is the fit amazing and the quality very high, but they hooked me up with a bunch of stickers.

Not to mention the FREE lighter they added on top of it all that i wasn't expected. I am definitely ordering some more shit this weekend i am so stoked right now
November 3, 2013 @ 01:04 AM
invisibles

WOW. Anything i said about the shipping being late is null at this point. Just got my baseball top and WOW im so happy with this purchase. Not only is the fit amazing and the quality very high, but they hooked me up with a bunch of stickers.

Not to mention the FREE lighter they added on top of it all that i wasn't expected. I am definitely ordering some more shit this weekend i am so stoked right now
good to hear. I hope they figure out what's up with my order.

yeeeeee

November 3, 2013 @ 02:19 AM
BLVCKGOD

that jersey is 
is there a print on the front of the hanzo tees?
November 3, 2013 @ 06:22 PM
octose

Man I would fucking kill for a Benkei restock.

In heaven, all the interesting people are missing. - Friedrich Nietzsche

November 3, 2013 @ 10:02 PM
kRaws

Can't I just like pre-order one since you're gonna be restocking, like through a Paypal money order? Just let me get the total price for a size large Shinigami Jersery and a Akuma Bandana with shipping and your Paypal email and I'll have the money sent to you by the end of the day. You can PM me the information if you don't wanna put it out here, please and thank you.
got your order and we'll place you in the processing queue, jersey restocks are being shipped to us tomorrow, and we'll be restocking/printing them once they arrive at our warehouse

dope shit man, glad you're satisfied with your gear, thanks again for your patience!

good to hear. I hope they figure out what's up with my order.

your order was shipped three days ago and tracking says its been delivered, if you didn't get your tracking number in your e-mail i'll pm it to you right now
that jersey is 
is there a print on the front of the hanzo tees?

thanks homie cool hanzo tee's are blank on the front other than the brand tag on the front bottom left
Man I would fucking kill for a Benkei restock.

dope to hear, i'll bring it up next meet and see whats good with it and let you know

November 5, 2013 @ 12:52 AM
BLVCKGOD

cant wait to spend some cash with you guys some time this month. look forward to the jersey and the hanzo tee so cool
November 5, 2013 @ 01:33 AM
nolanz2

went ahead and ordered some more shit!
November 5, 2013 @ 03:05 AM
trill_nation

I got the windcheater.
pretty nice for $50 
November 5, 2013 @ 03:49 AM
BLVCKGOD

I got the windcheater.
pretty nice for $50 
the windbreaker?