April 2, 2013 @ 10:08 PM
kRaws

Have you guys ever thought of making some Varsity/Letterman jackets? I took the time to come up with a quick mock-up for you guys, maybe for some inspiration...? Not that you guys even need any, just a thought. Sorry for the obvious crop and paste crappy erase tool Photoshop effect, but I think you'd get the gist of what I was going for...

So what do y'all think?
good design homie, pretty similar to what we have in mind. we have just opened a wholesale account with american apparel and varsities may be coming in the near future.. thank you for your input!

ctyaprvl.com | cityapproval.com | cityapproval.tumblr.com

April 3, 2013 @ 02:07 PM
staplestable

When will you guys have another promotion or sale?
April 3, 2013 @ 08:58 PM
PAPOUCHE

Have you guys ever thought of making some Varsity/Letterman jackets? I took the time to come up with a quick mock-up for you guys, maybe for some inspiration...? Not that you guys even need any, just a thought. Sorry for the obvious crop and paste crappy erase tool Photoshop effect, but I think you'd get the gist of what I was going for...

So what do y'all think?
good design homie, pretty similar to what we have in mind. we have just opened a wholesale account with american apparel and varsities may be coming in the near future.. thank you for your input!
Really that's awesome!

Have you guys ever thought of sending some gear to someone like AlwaysFreshApparel to do a video review of? Like for promotional reasons, I've been noticing a lot of small independent brands just like have been hitting this guy up lately to do some promo for them...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQdvT2yMKnQ

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

April 8, 2013 @ 10:40 PM
kRaws

When will you guys have another promotion or sale?
we're having a giveaway/contest on our facebook right now to win a free wise guys beanie, and next week all orders totaling over $50 will receive free shipping.

So what do y'all think?
Really that's awesome!

Have you guys ever thought of sending some gear to someone like AlwaysFreshApparel to do a video review of? Like for promotional reasons, I've been noticing a lot of small independent brands just like have been hitting this guy up lately to do some promo for them...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQdvT2yMKnQ

we'll take a look, thanks for the support homie

April 15, 2013 @ 08:53 PM
kRaws

This week only, starting today all orders over $50 will receive free shipping. Offer ends 4/22, 11:59pm PST. Once your cart total reaches the minimum amount, the Free Shipping option will be available under shipping during checkout. International homies take advantage of this, it's the only way to get past the usual $15 flat rate.

Congratulations to our Facebook contest winners Dustine Gore and PAPOUCHE (hb we in dis cool) for winning our very last Wise Guys beanies. They are now completely sold out and unavailable for purchase. Thank you for the support.

April 16, 2013 @ 02:49 PM
darkseid

Damn, I ordered my stuff on Saturday...if I would've waited. Good shit though. I ordered 2 shirts, just waiting for them to ship. 

Pretty Young Thug

June 7, 2013 @ 05:19 AM
Whoadie

any previews for the upcoming release?
June 10, 2013 @ 08:42 PM
kRaws

any previews for the upcoming release?
Collection releases tonight at 6pm PST.

Full lookbook & behind the scenes video will be posted when the rest of the collection releases.

June 10, 2013 @ 10:58 PM
Whoadie

what type of blank ts do guys use?
June 11, 2013 @ 01:15 AM
Stellar

I'm on the shop right now, and all that appears is a single tank 
EDIT: Works fine now

senior citizen

June 11, 2013 @ 03:34 AM
kRaws

The full collection is now available. Thank you all again for the support.

For our Summer 2013 lookbook, we decided to road trip to San Francisco for a change of environment while maintaining the urban feel we have become accustomed to.

Video by Born Original.
bornoriginalproductions.com
Photography by Zack Young.
zackyoungphotography.com
View the complete lookbook below.
cityapproval.com

what type of blank ts do guys use?
AAA tees & tanks, american apparel crewnecks & hoodies
I'm on the shop right now, and all that appears is a single tank 
EDIT: Works fine now
each product went up individually!

July 2, 2013 @ 10:22 PM
Zzzz

I ordered and completed payment for a t-shirt 2 weeks ago and have yet to receive it. I tried emailing you guys for info on where its at or a tracking number and haven't heard anything. Im not upset i just want some info on where my item is.
July 5, 2013 @ 03:44 PM
kRaws

I ordered and completed payment for a t-shirt 2 weeks ago and have yet to receive it. I tried emailing you guys for info on where its at or a tracking number and haven't heard anything. Im not upset i just want some info on where my item is.
our main e-mail is "contact@cityapproval.com". ill make sure you receive a response with your order information

July 5, 2013 @ 05:22 PM
Zzzz

our main e-mail is "contact@cityapproval.com". ill make sure you receive a response with your order information
Got your email thanks.
July 24, 2013 @ 01:16 AM
kRaws

Our mid-summer release is coming this Friday, 7/26/13. Quantities will be limited.

For all other updates and info check out our blog at CTYAPRVL.COM.

July 27, 2013 @ 01:13 AM
kRaws

Our Mid-Summer Release is now available.
http://www.cityapproval.com/product-category/mid-summer-release/

Along with the release, our summer sale has started. Use code: "SUMMER" for *20% OFF your cart total.
(*excludes mid-summer release products.)

August 1, 2013 @ 12:06 AM
kRaws

All our Mid-Summer products have sold out! Thank you any who supported!

god damn that floral hat is complete fire. When is fall/winter. Extremely looking forward to that release.

right now we're shooting for a early september release (no date yet) and that's dope to hear!

August 17, 2013 @ 01:29 AM
kRaws

Summer is coming to an end, and our collection has come to a close. The shop page will no longer be available until our Fall collection drops next month. All news pertaining to the release can be found on our blog and our facebook.

September 16, 2013 @ 07:21 PM
kRaws

Four days left.

September 16, 2013 @ 07:38 PM
darkseid

Fuck yeah.

Pretty Young Thug

September 17, 2013 @ 02:42 AM
Sentimental

how fast do you guys ship ?because so far everything looks clean and ill probably cop some stuff on 20th cool
September 17, 2013 @ 03:20 AM
Iceboogie

suspended

saw some stickers slapped on a freeway sign in my city.

Waffles : u guys are just internet faggots

September 19, 2013 @ 01:39 AM
kRaws

how fast do you guys ship ?because so far everything looks clean and ill probably cop some stuff on 20th 
for previous seasons we would make small inventory and then print to order, but for fall we're making full inventory, so most orders will be shipped within 3-4 days.

September 23, 2013 @ 04:44 AM
kRaws

Our Fall Collection is now available. We released on Friday at 12pm PST, a lot of products are already low in stock. Cop while you can. cool

September 23, 2013 @ 04:49 AM
OneForeigner

wht are chest measurements on XL, also, do you do any special orders of size XXL? let me know
September 23, 2013 @ 11:34 PM
kRaws

measurement chart is located in our FAQ section our site
http://www.cityapproval.com/faq/

and unfortunately we no longer produce XXL and are unable to make special orders

September 24, 2013 @ 01:11 AM
kRaws

if anyone's tryna cop from our last collection, hit up www.steinerstore.pl while they still have some in stock

September 24, 2013 @ 01:28 AM
OneForeigner

wow your shirts run small huh? damn i was really wanting to cop a few =(
September 24, 2013 @ 03:33 AM
kRaws

well, they should fit TTS, but they're 100% cotton and will shrink a little in the wash. they're AAA blanks and fit pretty close to most other streetwear tees

September 24, 2013 @ 03:54 AM
OneForeigner

well, they should fit TTS, but they're 100% cotton and will shrink a little in the wash. they're AAA blanks and fit pretty close to most other streetwear tees
oh word? okay thanks

Please login first to reply.