Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
January 23, 2013 @ 10:23 PM
adoboFosho

that foxsta thing is cool

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

January 25, 2013 @ 10:46 PM
kRaws

that foxsta thing is cool
thank you cool

Tonight is the last night to enter this Facebook contest. TWO WINNERS will be chosen tonight at 8pm PST. Each winner will receive a free City Approval product of their choosing.
www.facebook.com/cityapproval

Delivery II of our Spring Collection 2013 will be dropping tonight as well, at 8pm PST. This delivery will have three new graphics to go along with the three from last week. Another three will be released next Friday as well, in our third and final delivery, completing our collection.
www.cityapproval.com

ctyaprvl.com | cityapproval.com | cityapproval.tumblr.com

February 1, 2013 @ 08:51 PM
kRaws

The Final Delivery of our Spring Collection drops tonight at 8pm. Several new graphics will again be added to our store, bring this collection to completion. We've been working hard and appreciate the support hypebeast has given us, and we hope you enjoy the end result!
Our lookbook will also be put up tonight, photos will be posted here.

February 1, 2013 @ 10:50 PM
MagnaDefender

I love this! Glad I just happened to find this. Your brand is original and not gimmicky like others. I like it. Might cop some stuff soon. 

HANSUM BOY IS HANSUM

February 2, 2013 @ 05:11 AM
kRaws

I love this! Glad I just happened to find this. Your brand is original and not gimmicky like others. I like it. Might cop some stuff soon. 
thanks a lot man! feedback is much appreciated cool

Our Spring 2013 lookbook has been released. The full lookbook can be found at the link below. The collection is also now available with all of our products, and can be found in our store.
http://www.cityapproval.com/collection/

February 3, 2013 @ 12:24 AM
MagnaDefender

Info on leather project smile and you guys should do some Japanese inspired cut and sew products. 

HANSUM BOY IS HANSUM

February 4, 2013 @ 12:30 AM
PAPOUCHE

Can you guys put out the Kamikaze hoodie in a Forest Green colorway with white font? I would def buy one if you did. 

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

February 4, 2013 @ 04:25 PM
touchdowntodd

LOVE the new shit my guy!

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

February 5, 2013 @ 04:57 AM
kRaws

We're currently holding yet another contest exclusive to Tumblr. http://cityapproval.tumblr.com/post/42325008925.
There is also a Facebook contest going on, which you can enter at http://www.facebook.com/cityapproval.
Enter both and you'll have a pretty good chance of winning some free product.

Info on leather project  and you guys should do some Japanese inspired cut and sew products. 
not allowed to give any info yet haha but you'll see soon enough. we have a lot planned for our cut and sew, we're getting closer to it becoming reality.

Can you guys put out the Kamikaze hoodie in a Forest Green colorway with white font? I would def buy one if you did. 
pretty sure we don't have any plans for more colorways as far as hoodies, but there's always a possibility. i'll bring it up when we meet next.

LOVE the new shit my guy!
thanks man, we're stoked on this new collection and it's great to hear when others are too

February 8, 2013 @ 08:52 AM
kRaws

Tumblr contest ends tomorrow at 8pm PST, as well as the Facebook contest. Last chance to enter and win some free gear.

February 13, 2013 @ 04:17 AM
kRaws

BUY ONE GET ONE FREE.
City Approval is currently holding a "buy one, get one free" event. All orders placed between now and Friday, the 15th, will also receive one free random t-shirt in their package. The free shirt will be matched to the sizes of other products in the order, unless otherwise stated in the customer'™s notes.

www.cityapproval.com

We'll also be having a Valentine's Day sale. Keep up.

February 14, 2013 @ 03:51 PM
kRaws

Our Valentine's Day sale has started. Entering code "VDAY" at checkout will give you a 20% discount on your cart total. Along with this 20% off, all orders made will receive one (1) free random shirt in their order, as our deal stated above is still in effect. Limit 1 shirt per order, regardless of products purchased.

Happy Valentine's Day!

February 14, 2013 @ 10:19 PM
Whoadie

So if I make multiple orders, would I still get "1 random" shirt in each order?
February 15, 2013 @ 04:29 AM
kRaws

So if I make multiple orders, would I still get "1 random" shirt in each order?
yeah, any package we mail will have an extra random shirt thrown into it. you can make multiple orders if you want but there's still a flat rate shipping charge on each one

February 15, 2013 @ 11:23 PM
nelsonram

@kRaws check your pm's dude
February 20, 2013 @ 07:26 AM
CapnNemo

How long till the orders get shipped out, my good people?
February 20, 2013 @ 11:47 PM
kRaws

@kRaws check your pm's dude
answered!

How long till the orders get shipped out, my good people?
looks like all of the orders will be getting shipped tomorrow if they haven't already

March 3, 2013 @ 02:54 AM
kRaws

We are sold out of the maroon colorway in our Wise Guys and CTYAPRVL OG beanies. We will be restocking as soon as possible, but to hold you guys over we've released them again in red.

March 3, 2013 @ 08:45 PM
kRaws

The effects of last night™s alcohol poisoning can only be cured by two things; phoŸ and clothes ..and we don™t know how to cook.

City Approval is having a Sunday Hangover Sale. Using promo code HANGOVER at checkout will give you a 20% discount on your cart total. Valid for all products sitewide. Today only. Sale ends at 8pm PST.

www.cityapproval.com

March 4, 2013 @ 01:53 AM
sadmind

kRaws, check your PMs.
March 9, 2013 @ 12:47 AM
kRaws

INSTAGRAM CONTEST

We will be giving away two exclusive inverted Hanzo tees, a product otherwise unavailable for purchase in our store. The shirts will feature glossy black ink on a white 100% cotton tee.

In order to be entered in this contest, you must;

1. Instagram a picture of yourself in your best ninja stance.
2. Hashtag #HNZOAPRVL
3. Tag us @cityapproval

TWO WINNERS will be announced on Friday, March 15th,
and will be contacted for their requested sizes. Winners will be chosen
by the City Approval team. Best stance wins. Prize can be shipped
anywhere in the world.

Good luck to all who participate,
City Approval

March 9, 2013 @ 07:47 PM
cutoutsugarcookie

kraws, check your messages
March 17, 2013 @ 08:09 AM
kRaws

ST. PATRICK'S DAY ONLY

In honor of St. Patrick's Day, and wearing green, our CTYAPRVL OG Camo Tee is now up in our store. This exclusive shirt will only be available today, 3/17/13, until 11:59pm PST. There's an extremely limited size run of this product, and after today no more will be produced.

Also, using code "CLOVER" will save you 20% on all City Approval products (including this exclusive tee) for today only.

www.cityapproval.com

March 17, 2013 @ 08:43 PM
scrubwrecked

ordered a shirt on the 6th haven't got anything back like shipping confirmation etc, emailed on the 10th didn't get a reply now i have to sign up to hypebeast -_-
March 17, 2013 @ 09:54 PM
kRaws

ordered a shirt on the 6th haven't got anything back like shipping confirmation etc, emailed on the 10th didn't get a reply now i have to sign up to hypebeast -_-
not sure why you didn't receive a response, but your order was shipped out 10 days ago, the day after you ordered. you should've received a "order completed" e-mail from our automated responder containing a receipt and description of your ordered product. it says you're international, and unfortunately tracking numbers only exist for domestic orders. international shipping times range from 6-10 days, with today being the 10th. you should receive it either today or tomorrow at the latest. if not, the USPS is fucking up and we'll send you another shirt.

March 17, 2013 @ 11:50 PM
scrubwrecked

cheers bruv ill let u know
March 18, 2013 @ 05:41 AM
kRaws

camo tees sold out guys, thanks for the support cool

March 19, 2013 @ 11:33 AM
scrubwrecked

turned up today, really nice t

March 19, 2013 @ 08:04 PM
kRaws

turned up today, really nice t

glad to hear it homie, stay up

March 22, 2013 @ 10:45 PM
PAPOUCHE

Have you guys ever thought of making some Varsity/Letterman jackets? I took the time to come up with a quick mock-up for you guys, maybe for some inspiration...? Not that you guys even need any, just a thought. Sorry for the obvious crop and paste crappy erase tool Photoshop effect, but I think you'd get the gist of what I was going for...

So what do y'all think?

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

Please login first to reply.