Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
December 1, 2012 @ 12:31 AM
kRaws

Let me get a discount code! I'm ready to order the lady killer hoodie.

There are no active codes currently, but special promos, contests, and sales can be found on our Facebook as they become available.

cant wait to see the new shit!

We're going to be releasing a collaboration collection with one of our sponsors, Foxsta within the next week. cool

ctyaprvl.com | cityapproval.com | cityapproval.tumblr.com

December 6, 2012 @ 05:49 PM
PAPOUCHE

I was looking at some of these images and was wondering where do you guys get your T-Shirts and Apparel templates that you use for your mock designs from? I ask cause I wanna design some shirts and I need some good tees and hoodie images to paste my designs on for Photoshop. Also I sent two emails to the account that you offered so I can apply to be a rep for you guys,I have yet to get a response.

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

December 6, 2012 @ 08:55 PM
culturesupply

The Blackout collection is dope!

They are them, we are us.

December 8, 2012 @ 10:14 PM
kRaws

I was looking at some of these images and was wondering where do you guys get your T-Shirts and Apparel templates that you use for your mock designs from? I ask cause I wanna design some shirts and I need some good tees and hoodie images to paste my designs on for Photoshop. Also I sent two emails to the account that you offered so I can apply to be a rep for you guys,I have yet to get a response.
The template we use for our clothing on line sheets (the first picture) was made ourselves, it was made using a croquis illustration and by drawing the design of the shirt around its body. The t-shirts in the second picture, are real photos of our own inventory. We took photos of our blanks, so we would know exactly how our designs would look on our product. As far as the e-mail goes, I will look into it and make sure you receive a response as soon as possible.

The Blackout collection is dope!
thanks homie!

The collab collection between City Approval and Foxsta will be released on 12.12.12., the same date his new mixtape "Quality Control" will be dropping. The idea for a promo code to be released synonymously with the mixtape via download is currently being planned.

December 10, 2012 @ 05:35 AM
kRaws

Last night the team attended the shoot for Foxsta's next video "Kush Gardenz", directed by Niko Necoechea  who also directed his last video "Problems". The shoot went smoothly, and as always Fox repped the brand hard in his Ladykillers crewneck and our soon-to-be-released collab snapback. More behind the scenes pictures such as the one below can be found on our blog at CTYAPRVL.com

Like Foxsta on Facebook to stay updated on his music. Quality Control - 12.12.12.

December 12, 2012 @ 03:18 AM
kRaws

Foxsta x City Approval product will be added tomorrow with the drop of
"Quality Control". A new promo code will be included for downloading his
mixtape, this includes a 20% discount on all City Approval gear. Special for this collaboration, we included maroon and heather gray snapbacks along with the traditional colorways.
The download link will be posted here tomorrow at 6pm, the same time the collab will be going live on our site.

December 13, 2012 @ 02:34 AM
kRaws

The Foxsta x City Approval Collab is now available for purchase in our store, which can be found at http://www.cityapproval.com/shop. As I stated above, the snapbacks will contain two new colorways, maroon and heather gray. Cop quickly as this collab has an extremely limited quantity and will not be restocked once they are gone. Along with this release, Foxsta's mixtape "Quality Control" is also now out and available for free download. Included in the mixtape is a 20% off promo code, valid for all products, and will be taken off your entire cart total. The code can be found by downloading Foxsta's tape at http://www.mediafire.com/?2vbnrwa86b3ov5b. cool

December 13, 2012 @ 07:42 AM
xchrislee

I'm about ready to pull the trigger for a bunch of M hoodies/crewnecks - I know you guys don't wanna say what blanks you guys use, but are the hoodies TTS? I'm 5'7 170 pounds, but I like slim fit - I'm usually a M - do you think I'll need to size down to a S, Since I'm copping like 5 pieces I just wanted to double check. 
December 13, 2012 @ 11:05 PM
kRaws

I'm about ready to pull the trigger for a bunch of M hoodies/crewnecks - I know you guys don't wanna say what blanks you guys use, but are the hoodies TTS? I'm 5'7 170 pounds, but I like slim fit - I'm usually a M - do you think I'll need to size down to a S, Since I'm copping like 5 pieces I just wanted to double check. 
All of our product is TTS, but we've had a few people report it running "slightly large". If you normally wear a medium, a "slightly large" small might work for you, to get a slim/fitted look. Going with your true size is always a good idea though. If you are unsatisfied with your sizing once you receive your order, we will gladly exchange it for the correct size. You can e-mail us at contact@cityapproval.com if you run into any problems.

December 13, 2012 @ 11:59 PM
xchrislee

thanks! the mixtape is sick too.
December 21, 2012 @ 04:12 AM
laholmes

illlll shit.   what is that writing ?  korean or japanese?   looks fucking sick.  stoked too see your local
December 28, 2012 @ 10:57 PM
eMCee143

Pretty sure thats Japanese.

Also, would love to see the Billboard logo on a tee.  Stay up guys
December 29, 2012 @ 04:43 PM
fknfmsmag

Dope stuff! Love the black on black hoodie!

Hit us up sometimes http://fkn-famous.com/

FKN FAMOUS | WWW.FKN-FAMOUS.COM

January 1, 2013 @ 01:51 AM
kRaws

illlll shit.   what is that writing ?  korean or japanese?   looks fucking sick.  stoked too see your local
It is Japanese, and thanks fam, our next drop is coming within the following month, stay updated!

Pretty sure thats Japanese.

Also, would love to see the Billboard logo on a tee.  Stay up guys
The Billboard logo may actually be available on a tee this coming drop, we'll be re-working some of our former graphics to keep them progressing as the seasons do.

Dope stuff! Love the black on black hoodie!

Hit us up sometimes http://fkn-famous.com/
We'll check it out man, thank you for the feedback.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you everyone who supported us this year, we've grown a lot in twelve months. We have been working hard, and plan to work even harder to provide you guys with unique and quality streetwear. Be expecting bigger and better things in 2013. Stay updated at CTYAPRVL.COM

January 4, 2013 @ 08:44 PM
kRaws

We are having a weekend sale that will span from 12:00pm today, until Sunday 11:59pm PST. The entire store is now marked down by 20% on ALL products, while supplies last.

www.cityapproval.com

We have also resurrected our tumblr, which will now be a source of news similar to the blog, and a place to respond to questions quickly and conveniently. Along with updates, codes, and contests, our Tumblr will also be a display of inspiration. Photos, videos, and ideas that we will be posting will be an insight into our creative process, and where we find our motive to create innovative designs. We ask you to follow us for constant updates, which will fit easily into your dashboard if you are already a Tumblr user.

cityapproval.tumblr.com

Thank you,
City Approval.

January 5, 2013 @ 12:04 AM
nelsonram

@kRaws yo! were all you guys at eggs n things a couple of days ago? Also fix the site won't let me pick color or size!
January 5, 2013 @ 12:20 AM
kRaws

@kRaws yo! were all you guys at eggs n things a couple of days ago? Also fix the site won't let me pick color or size!
yeah we were! it was great, the eggs and the things were pretty awesome. ..and i'm working on it right now, should be up and running in five to ten minutes, thanks for letting us know man

January 7, 2013 @ 04:11 AM
kRaws

Sale is ending tonight at 11:59pm PST. Last chance to purchase City Approval gear at a 20% discount. Four hours left!

January 8, 2013 @ 01:03 AM
kRaws

We are currently holding a giveaway contest exclusively for Tumblr users, which you may enter at cityapproval.tumblr.com.

The contest requires you to follow us on tumblr, and to reblog our giveaway photo. That's it. By completing these two tasks, you will be entered in a chance to win an exclusive BlackOut Dream Thieves crewneck, which is unattainable any other way.

More info, and the rebloggable post can be viewed at http://cityapproval.tumblr.com/post/40066111027.

Good luck to all who participate,
City Approval.

January 10, 2013 @ 01:06 AM
kRaws

The contest will be ending this Friday, January 11th, where TWO WINNERS will be picked. For more information on how to enter, or if you would like to participate, please visit the links above.

January 11, 2013 @ 10:38 PM
kRaws

Winners are being picked tonight at 7pm, if you still haven't entered, this is your last chance.

January 12, 2013 @ 12:20 AM
me>u

Are yall ever gonna sell those stickers in Japanese? I remember is aw one of the instagram pic of the mac
and there was a sticker in red japanese letters.

instagram: funthera

January 12, 2013 @ 02:24 AM
carpexnoctem

I got my CTYAPRVL OG shirt a few days ago. Got a large and it ran a little big im sure itll shrink a bit in the dryer. This brand has a lot of potential on the real.

You could never hide

January 12, 2013 @ 03:21 AM
AnthonyT

looks like a pretty dope brand, would love to see more hoodies

FEEDBACK: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/193859

January 12, 2013 @ 03:53 AM
_____

one of the better up and coming brands i've seen in a minute. will cwap soon.

i laughed at the "fox logo" thing after all the retarded things box logos were being called in the supreme thread.
January 12, 2013 @ 04:36 AM
kRaws

Are yall ever gonna sell those stickers in Japanese? I remember is aw one of the instagram pic of the mac
and there was a sticker in red japanese letters.
we have red decals that aren't for sale at the moment but they're of the CTYAPRVL OG script, which picture are you talking about?

I got my CTYAPRVL OG shirt a few days ago. Got a large and it ran a little big im sure itll shrink a bit in the dryer. This brand has a lot of potential on the real.

very dope homie, thank you! we hope you enjoy our product!

looks like a pretty dope brand, would love to see more hoodies

one of the better up and coming brands i've seen in a minute. will cwap soon.

i laughed at the "fox logo" thing after all the retarded things box logos were being called in the supreme thread.

thanks for the feedback fam, our next collection is dropping next friday 1/18/13, and will have plenty of new stuff you guys can check out.

January 16, 2013 @ 02:46 AM
kRaws

Our collection is dropping in three days, this Friday 1/18/13. Several new products will be added to our line, and a couple classics will be kept as well. Other than the few shirts returning this coming season, all products from our Fall drop will no longer be produced or sold. The next three days will be your only chance to purchase clothing from our Fall '12 collection.

January 18, 2013 @ 08:54 AM
kRaws

Collection drops later today.

January 21, 2013 @ 01:45 AM
kRaws

Spring 2013 Collection is now available. Delivery I was released on Friday, Delivery II & III will be released this Friday, and the following Friday as well.

www.cityapproval.com

-Team CA

January 21, 2013 @ 10:41 PM
kRaws

Today, we have begun a Facebook contest.

In order to enter you must;

1. Like us on Facebook
2. Share our contest photo

..and that's it.

TWO WINNERS will be randomly chosen this Friday, January 25th. Both participants will win a free product of their choosing.

Good luck to all who participate!

-City Approval

(p.s. we are having another tumblr contest next monday the 28th, so be ready for that too)

Please login first to reply.