October 26, 2012 @ 08:08 PM
Bulldog

Due to unforeseen circumstances within my personal life, the planned release had to be put on hold.  We will come back stronger.

www.justinungar.com

October 26, 2012 @ 09:19 PM
Danny

Dope shirt
October 27, 2012 @ 12:36 AM
Attractant

Dope shirt would be better if it was a pocket tee with the chest badge on it but whatever.

Killer price too will cop

Iced out Arizona boyz

October 27, 2012 @ 01:13 AM
Bulldog

Dope shirt

Thanks!

Dope shirt would be better if it was a pocket tee with the chest badge on it but whatever.

Killer price too will cop

Noted. I hope we have the opportunity to explore such options after this initial launch! We believe in marketing a quality product at a reasonable price, the cost of which rolls over to fund the next batch of product. No outlandish price points. Glad to hear you'll be supporting, that puts me even closer to funding the next release. I've already begun deciding how to tackle my next manga inspiration.

I must admit, this tee has become one of the favorites in my wardrobe for the fit alone. It's very soft and contours to the body well. Solid, lightweight construction.

www.justinungar.com

October 27, 2012 @ 07:01 PM
Relax.

I never expect much from brands in this section section, but this one has potential.
Definitely gonna cop. What kind of shirts do y'all use?
October 27, 2012 @ 09:47 PM
Bulldog

I never expect much from brands in this section section, but this one has potential.
Definitely gonna cop. What kind of shirts do y'all use?

Much appreciated, thanks for the support!

Our tees are printed onto fashion-fit Next Level blanks, about 4.30oz with a 90% cotton / 10% polyester blend.

www.justinungar.com

October 28, 2012 @ 12:09 AM
guyitsmathew

feelin this, a black colorway of the tee would be dope

http://www.guyitsmathew.net/

October 28, 2012 @ 06:20 AM
dualtajones

Yeah black would be awesome. You guys have a Facebook/tumblr etc?

Dublin born and bred.

October 28, 2012 @ 02:36 PM
Bulldog

feelin this, a black colorway of the tee would be dope
Yeah black would be awesome. You guys have a Facebook/tumblr etc?

Keeping true to our premise of exclusivity, we unfortunately won't be reprinting/restocking this design after this initial run. If the interest is there, I can say our next planned release (which I am especially hyped for) will definitely be in a black colorway that ties into one of my favorite manga of all time.

I will update the initial post with the tumblr and facebook links as soon as I get off work as well.

Thanks for your interest!

www.justinungar.com

October 28, 2012 @ 03:01 PM
dangerers

love the design
is your username from worst?

http://www.dangerers.bigcartel.com

October 29, 2012 @ 01:21 AM
Bulldog

love the design
is your username from worst?

Thanks. Yep, I can tell yours is from Crows as well, aha. Both great series.

www.justinungar.com

October 29, 2012 @ 01:23 AM
Bulldog

Only a few more days left till the 31st.

The original post has been updated with links to our Facebook and Tumblr pages as well, drop through and connect with us!

www.justinungar.com

October 29, 2012 @ 02:24 AM
Sking

Really feeling this tee! will be copping!
October 29, 2012 @ 02:30 PM
Bulldog

Really feeling this tee! will be copping!

Much appreciated, thanks for your support!

www.justinungar.com

October 31, 2012 @ 12:42 AM
Bulldog

As a reminder, the CRIMEBRAND store opens at midnight!

There are only 12 of the Poison tees in existence, meaning only 3 or 4 in each size with no restock.

www.justinungar.com

October 31, 2012 @ 04:03 AM
Bulldog

12AM EST, we just opened the shop! Orders have already started coming in, only a few of each size left.
Get the Poison tee before it's gone.

CRIMEBRAND - Shop

www.justinungar.com

October 31, 2012 @ 06:03 PM
Bulldog

I just wanted to extend a sincere thank you to all who have helped make the CRIMEBRAND opening a successful outing. As the designer responsible for all visual aspects of the project, I couldn't be more excited that people dig the work we've been able to put out. Though it's necessary to start small, it's these first steps that establish a solid foundation for the future.

Once these last couple of tees find a home, I'd love to share some insight as to the next release and the manga involved. All I can say at the moment is, it's gonna be badass.

From all of us involved here at CRIMEBRAND, thanks for your support! We can't build without you.

www.justinungar.com

November 3, 2012 @ 07:46 PM
Sking

I just wanted to extend a sincere thank you to all who have helped make the CRIMEBRAND opening a successful outing. As the designer responsible for all visual aspects of the project, I couldn't be more excited that people dig the work we've been able to put out. Though it's necessary to start small, it's these first steps that establish a solid foundation for the future.

Once these last couple of tees find a home, I'd love to share some insight as to the next release and the manga involved. All I can say at the moment is, it's gonna be badass.

From all of us involved here at CRIMEBRAND, thanks for your support! We can't build without you.

Just got my tee today. Very happy with it. Nice touch with the numbered sheets. Looking forward to your next release!
November 4, 2012 @ 04:34 PM
Bulldog

Just got my tee today. Very happy with it. Nice touch with the numbered sheets. Looking forward to your next release!

Dope! Thanks for your support as well. The numbered certificate is our way of sharing how special these limited-run pieces are. Thanks again!

www.justinungar.com

November 6, 2012 @ 12:47 AM
jarvis

package came in today, really impressed with the effort and detail with everything. definitely looking forward to future releases cool

www.ronindivision.com

November 6, 2012 @ 11:53 PM
Bulldog

package came in today, really impressed with the effort and detail with everything. definitely looking forward to future releases cool

Thanks! Glad to hear it arrived safely. It's awesome to know the preparations taken are being appreciated as we hoped they would.

www.justinungar.com

November 7, 2012 @ 01:26 AM
Oi!

Dope shirt

https://soundcloud.com/callmesid

November 20, 2012 @ 08:55 PM
Bulldog

Finally getting a chance to resume working on CRIMEBRAND after leaving my day job last week. Looking forward to building things up and taking it on the road to Tampa in January (finishing out my degree at USF).

In the meantime, I have been toying with the idea of doing a series of illustrated Gundam prints. Finished drawing this 4-color print of the RX-0 Unicorn a day or so ago. This print measures 18"H x 24"W.

www.justinungar.com

January 16, 2013 @ 09:02 PM
carpexnoctem

I got this shirt a few weeks before the new year along with some shit from only. The shirt fits perfect and got a lot of questions about it. The design was executed perfectly and i used to be a huge fan of one piece too.

You could never hide

January 17, 2013 @ 01:38 AM
guyitsmathew

I got this shirt a few weeks before the new year along with some shit from only. The shirt fits perfect and got a lot of questions about it. The design was executed perfectly and i used to be a huge fan of one piece too.
FRAGMATH WHAT ARE YOU DOIN HERE

http://www.guyitsmathew.net/

January 17, 2013 @ 01:57 AM
carpexnoctem

FRAGMATH WHAT ARE YOU DOIN HERE
I post on here from time to time lol

You could never hide

January 17, 2013 @ 02:19 AM
Bulldog

So glad you dig the shirt!  I appreciate your support, can't tell you how awesome it feels to know someone other than myself is stoked about it, haha.  Thanks!

www.justinungar.com

Please login first to reply.