Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
September 24, 2012 @ 09:53 PM
justcoolcompton

Wuts up everybody. Im a New Orleans native and just started a new clothing brand called Space Broccoli: featuring the Tune (SBT) aka Space Broccoli. Check out the site spacebroccoli.com Right now the only thing available for purchase are the stickers, the shirt design is being sent to the printer so, they'll be available soon. Let me know what you think of this first design, criticism and questions welcome.

{edited}Here are the main logos
September 24, 2012 @ 09:55 PM
LUPS

You do know when you're just starting a brand you should be giving the stickers away for FREE, right?
I mean really, who's going to buy stickers from a brand that A. They've never heard of before, and B. Doesn't even have clothes yet to purchase.

Ya smell me?

|| instagram: lups1 ||

September 24, 2012 @ 09:58 PM
justcoolcompton

Well you have a point..but just to see some support...you have to spend some to make some I know.. I'll send you one now if you want! @lups
September 24, 2012 @ 11:54 PM
justcoolcompton

{post deleted}
December 5, 2012 @ 05:31 PM
justcoolcompton

Finally got the time to make some progress, the shirts are about 90% done. Pass me some feedback, how yall feelin bout this drop?
December 6, 2012 @ 02:03 AM
culturesupply

I really dont know what to say. The idea is different. But there's no point of it... like there's no meaning behind this. .

They are them, we are us.

December 10, 2012 @ 09:40 PM
colin_nyc

yeah. sucks.
December 10, 2012 @ 10:08 PM
lovedmndlife

pretty corny

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

December 10, 2012 @ 10:18 PM
WatchOutForSelener

No meaning. Looks like a kid good come up with this.

May 23, 2013 @ 04:49 PM
justcoolcompton

Hello all, its been a while since posting in this forum but I wanted to update everyone with the progress I've made with the brand so far. 

The first t-shirt "SB1" was released January 1st 2013, and the next one which is pre-order only is set to release June 15th "Dumes Day" in honor of one of the starting members who passed away the morning of Superbowl Sunday. In-between this shirt release was an illustrated coming to serve as a visual introduction into the brand Space Broccoli featuring the Tunes. I have the two shirts attached now and will attach the comic stills later. but to keep up with The Tunes on a daily check out our instagram @space_broccoli
May 23, 2013 @ 07:56 PM
justcoolcompton

It all started one night after a party....4 friends had not one but, two strange encounters 
May 23, 2013 @ 08:03 PM
justcoolcompton

May 23, 2013 @ 08:53 PM
sadboy

Not really feeling the t-shirt but this comic strip is cool. Really nice illustrations, it shows that you have a lot of talent. I'd say keep at it!

Much success
May 23, 2013 @ 09:12 PM
Byh2o

after the whole story I'm still stuck on one question.

Why Broccoli?

Illustration is pretty legit though.

Edit: Read comic again. This would be a great TV show pitch, and not so much brand back story.

character based designer run brand since two-thousand nine. www.PLAANT.net

May 24, 2013 @ 02:35 AM
walg

Man, I swear I have yet to see one decent brand out of New Orleans or Louisiana in general. Who are you homies with Space Broccoli? You cool with any GZ kids?
May 24, 2013 @ 03:22 AM
supnyla

not gonna make it

I can't fuck with y'all

May 25, 2013 @ 09:25 PM
justcoolcompton

after the whole story I'm still stuck on one question.

Why Broccoli?

Illustration is pretty legit though.

Edit: Read comic again. This would be a great TV show pitch, and not so much brand back story.
I always get asked about the brand name but never asked "why broccoli" like why not something else seems like what your asking. Well the whole thought of Space Broccoli is about fun and craziness in college. You'll see more explanations thorough the comic strips. *Hint* SpaceBroccoli the character symbolizes many things but the main one is that he's really in-tune with nature.

And you brought up a TV show when i first started posting the images I got asked on a daily basis "what channel", "what time the show comes on", and "is it on Youtube." That's the next step after the comics. 

Please login first to reply.