Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 7, 2014 @ 12:01 PM
revs boi

Polar drop sick clips all the time on instagram. Its a shame their graphics suck. Hopefully the collab turns out well.
May 8, 2014 @ 06:14 AM
gpatr0n

Only a scooter bitch would question the artistic direction of Polar or Pontus. Get real
May 8, 2014 @ 09:32 AM
revs boi

Only a scooter bitch would question the artistic direction of Polar or Pontus. Get real
Be real. Their graphics are fucking shit. That doesn't take anything away from how great their skating is or their team.

Fucking dick rider. Take their cocks out of your mouth you blind groupie.
May 8, 2014 @ 05:37 PM
sk8dstry

Be real. Their graphics are fucking shit. That doesn't take anything away from how great their skating is or their team.

Fucking dick rider. Take their cocks out of your mouth you blind groupie.
Polar's board graphics are the most refreshing thing to happen to skateboarding in years, and this is coming from someone who's been skateboarding since 92'. Then again, it's all a matter of opinion, and everyone's got their own.
May 8, 2014 @ 05:54 PM
ⓈⒽⒶⓇⓀⒾⓃ

Polar is dope 

Polar/Palace collab sounds cool

WORLD CUP CHAMP 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

May 9, 2014 @ 04:39 AM
mengdynasty

Polar is dope 

Polar/Palace collab sounds
I am really curious on how it will turn out. 

Anyone from NY know what the DSM exclusives are?
May 9, 2014 @ 09:47 AM
footy110

still a size small left if anyone wants to cop seeing as it sold out in like a day on the slamjam website 
http://www.lostartshop.co.uk/shop/clothing/brands/palace/tri-line-italia-crew-black.html
May 11, 2014 @ 04:49 AM
Booshtank

Surprised nobody posted this...

Instagram @Booshtank

May 11, 2014 @ 08:38 PM
plainview

May 12, 2014 @ 03:36 AM
SupremeBuckKnife

looking for this if anyone has, send me a message please, don't ban me. I am legit on the prowl for this 6 panel.

located in US.
May 12, 2014 @ 03:51 AM
rumee24

I've been tryna cop a jacket forever
May 12, 2014 @ 03:57 AM
deadsouls1

so that free shipping on livestock is legit?
May 12, 2014 @ 04:25 AM
SupremeBuckKnife

Polar is dope 

Polar/Palace collab sounds
I am really curious on how it will turn out. 

Anyone from NY know what the DSM exclusives are?
me too, what are they.
May 14, 2014 @ 03:55 PM
stayfalse

Good looks on that livestock code just saved 27.50 on shipping
May 16, 2014 @ 05:59 PM
Glo'bito

where tf can you cop Palace in the US

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

May 16, 2014 @ 05:59 PM
Glo'bito

where tf can you cop Palace in the US

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

May 18, 2014 @ 06:40 AM
Dr. Sus

Surprised nobody posted this...

Drake the softest nigga ever
May 20, 2014 @ 01:33 PM
footy110

this is some fucking heat 
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Palace-Skateboards-Carnival-Yard-Party-Tee-Extremely-Rare-Red-Stripe-Large-/400711556229?pt=UK_Men_s_T_Shirts&hash=item5d4c451c85
May 21, 2014 @ 10:13 PM
stayfalse

Word is palace will be going through baker boys pretty soon, gonna be real easy to cop in the u.s. but I'm pretty bummed the fuccbois won't be weeded out anymore
May 22, 2014 @ 02:59 AM
slytendencies

Word is palace will be going through baker boys pretty soon, gonna be real easy to cop in the u.s. but I'm pretty bummed the fuccbois won't be weeded out anymore
Where'd you hear that?
May 22, 2014 @ 12:48 PM
badmanloveclarks

Who's got 6 panels fs???
May 26, 2014 @ 01:44 PM
aztec181

Pre-orders for Winter range? 

http://www.antonioli.eu/en/products?designer=466

White hoodies looking nicee, rasta wave print is cool and that shark longsleeve... damn 
May 26, 2014 @ 02:20 PM
baconmane

Pre-orders for Winter range? 

http://www.antonioli.eu/en/products?designer=466

White hoodies looking nicee, rasta wave print is cool and that shark longsleeve... damn 
nice find, is it just me or do the draw strings look horrible? they are so thick lol
May 26, 2014 @ 08:13 PM
footy110

The Penrose triangle print is cool and they shouldn't stop doing it but i think they are now over doing it, they need to make a larger variety and more different products than the basic tees and hoodies with the penrose just slapped on the back that they're doing here, things like the long sleeve polos are cool as fuck, or the Umbro colab, stuff like that thats really original. 
May 28, 2014 @ 03:08 PM
Artie McFly

Hey guys, I come here to tell you my experience with PALACE sizing.

I am 1 meter 84 cm, so I'm kind of tall and I'm a skinny person.

I'm between two sizes, M and L, it usually depend of the brand.

Yesterday I bought the RASTA TEE at my local skateshop, and I choose the L size, it's kind of baggy actually, but I prefer to wear it baggy because I'm skinny and I don't like it when clothes are tight. And I like to feel free in my clothes when I skate.

Plus on the M tee, the sleeves were like, more shorter and I tought it looked ugly cuz I don't like short sleeves, even on tee shirts.

So if you're tall and skin like me, and you prefer baggy clothes (I don't wear it that much baggy, I don't even wear baggy jeans actually, I wear them just a little bit larger than casual) I would recommend you to get an L size, because in case it's doesn't fit that well you can still make it shorter to a tailor shop.

Cuz if you choose an M and don't like the way it fit, well it's too late and you can't do shit about it, actually happened to me alot of times when buying clothes on internet, so now I prefer to take it a little bit longer cuz you can always do something about it, than too short and be forced to wear a tee shirt that you don't like that much.

Oh and we got a famous french rapper that rock Palace Skateboards too in his newest music video, he's not a skater at all, his lyrics don't talk about skate or anything like that, it's just cuz it's hyped you know, here's the recent video clip if you wanna see by yourself : Link

Peace out y'all

Ps: If you guys like European skateboard brands, I would recommand you guys a new brand born here in France not a long time ago called "Helas caps club" wich is Lucas Puig's brand, it's only clothing, like caps, bucket hats, tees and sweaters. Hype shit with a nice French touch. Link
May 28, 2014 @ 09:01 PM
noitazicartssoahc

For goodness' sake, Drake are u fking kidding me... Supreme ok I get cuz it's more popular and hyped, and has become more acceptable urban wear even for non skaters...but Palace?! Are u serious?! Breh just quit on life holy shit. 

You would think someone with fame and massive amounts of money would have better style ideologies... Niggas hate on Ye' but he blows Drake out the wazoo, real talk. 

My team Supreme, stay clean. QUEENS get the money.

May 29, 2014 @ 04:27 AM
mengdynasty

man i need a palace umbro jersey blue
cool
May 29, 2014 @ 01:54 PM
Artie McFly

It's kind of piss me off too to see non-skating people wearing skate brands like palace just for being hyped (especially when it's in video clip like that) but whatever we can't do shit about it, skateboarders have always been hyped people, I mean, skateboarding brands have always start fashions style, this is why even non skateboarders wear these brands.

(We can take the exemple of baggy clothes, here in Europe (I don't know how it happened in America), but here the first peoples to wear baggy clothes back in the days were skateboarders, to do like americans skaters, and then after a shit load of people started to wear baggy clothes even if they weren't skateboarders, I'm sure y'all remember)
May 29, 2014 @ 11:56 PM
mengdynasty

It's kind of piss me off too to see non-skating people wearing skate brands like palace just for being hyped (especially when it's in video clip like that) but whatever we can't do shit about it, skateboarders have always been hyped people, I mean, skateboarding brands have always start fashions style, this is why even non skateboarders wear these brands.

(We can take the exemple of baggy clothes, here in Europe (I don't know how it happened in America), but here the first peoples to wear baggy clothes back in the days were skateboarders, to do like americans skaters, and then after a shit load of people started to wear baggy clothes even if they weren't skateboarders, I'm sure y'all remember)
Even if you do not like the non skate demographic wearing the brand, the majority of the funds that skate companies take in are through apparel. These people help palace jump off as much as the skate community
May 31, 2014 @ 12:45 AM
slytendencies

Pretty sure it was rappers in the early 2000's that started the baggy clothes trend here in the US, not skaters

Please login first to reply.