Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 4, 2013 @ 05:40 PM
khez

i've got a new grey medium triferg from last season. let me know if you're interested.
http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203767

http://superlosersco.com

July 4, 2013 @ 06:14 PM
secretsociety

http://palaceskateboards.com/site/palace-pop-off-2/  wheeuuuuuu! someone proxy me some shit from the new pop store when it opens pleaseeeee
It will be online as well.

سبحان

July 4, 2013 @ 07:05 PM
baconmane

http://palaceskateboards.com/site/palace-pop-off-2/  wheeuuuuuu! someone proxy me some shit from the new pop store when it opens pleaseeeee
It will be online as well.
yea I know but they will prolly have better stuff instore
July 4, 2013 @ 08:00 PM
Lvx

anyone know if they will restock the coco loco sweater for the pop up store?
July 4, 2013 @ 08:42 PM
baconmane

anyone know if they will restock the coco loco sweater for the pop up store?
probably not, that would rule if they did tho
July 5, 2013 @ 12:08 PM
SHARKlN

I don't want the people from the supreme thread to figure out how to get palace we need to get this discussion off of hypebeast
I said a while back I regretted making this thread for all the herbery it contained.
Whatever tho, palace is limited enough the stans cant ruin it
July 5, 2013 @ 12:44 PM
hardingo

Just had a look through the clothing that is dropping with the Reebok gear. The 'posh high-end shit with parrots' is dope, very Patta esc in my opinion. Y'all gonna love it. 
July 5, 2013 @ 02:46 PM
revs boi

^^^ sums it up really
i'm still a fan and won't stop wearing it though. The Palace riders that work in Supreme are also really friendly too. Just a shame these rolled sleeve, fringed camp cap, skinny pin roll, air max one wearing Size?/asos devotees have adopted it. Oh well.

csb
July 5, 2013 @ 03:20 PM
tarixx

I dont even think you need to skate, just acknowledge skate culture and know where the brand came from. Also, I dont care if you wear it just cause you like the designs, that applies to all clothing
July 5, 2013 @ 04:17 PM
baconmane

^^^ sums it up really
i'm still a fan and won't stop wearing it though. The Palace riders that work in Supreme are also really friendly too. Just a shame these rolled sleeve, fringed camp cap, skinny pin roll, air max one wearing Size?/asos devotees have adopted it. Oh well.

csb
yea I know like Lucien Clarke he models, works and rides for supreme. I love supreme, one of my favorite brands just alot of heinous people seem to buy it
July 5, 2013 @ 04:19 PM
baconmane

Just had a look through the clothing that is dropping with the Reebok gear. The 'posh high-end shit with parrots' is dope, very Patta esc in my opinion. Y'all gonna love it. 
wait how did you see it? hahah
July 5, 2013 @ 04:25 PM
keepit100g

i hope this online shop is legit shipping wise
July 5, 2013 @ 05:09 PM
SHARKlN

I doubt it.

Last online shop was an absolute disaster.
3 false starts, barely any good stock, outrageous shipping for international, etc. etc.
July 5, 2013 @ 05:55 PM
hardingo

I'm good friends with a guy who runs a skateshop, so he showed me all the preview pictures etc! 

Yeah no doubt the online shop will be a disaster again..
July 5, 2013 @ 07:47 PM
Lvx

I'm good friends with a guy who runs a skateshop, so he showed me all the preview pictures etc! 

you know what time the online store will be available?
July 5, 2013 @ 08:21 PM
baconmane

you know what time the online store will be available?
July 12th
July 5, 2013 @ 09:11 PM
MSN

I don't want the people from the supreme thread to figure out how to get palace we need to get this discussion off of hypebeast
I said a while back I regretted making this thread for all the herbery it contained.
Whatever tho, palace is limited enough the stans cant ruin it
it might be limited in the US but honestly in the UK Palace is so easy to get, and as you'd expect there are so many dicks wearing it here. you know the ones that roll sleeves up to their shoulders and wear hats on the back of their head and carry a skateboard around but never get on it. it's embarrassing.

personally i no longer skate as i broke my ankle a couple of years ago when i was 17 (i skated for six years and i was pretty decent), but i've never really got back into it cause i pussy out with my ankle now. so i don't really wear the Palace shit with tri fergs on it but i stick to the cut & sew pieces. basically i don't think you should wear palace hoodies/tees if you don't skate
Sad to hear that, but I think the worst of American herbs are more offensive than those in the UK from my experience. Selecting the right pieces that don't have excessive branding is the key to most streetwear. The herbs buy for logos, it's simple and sad. 
July 5, 2013 @ 09:23 PM
SHARKlN

This is why herbs want Palace:

July 5, 2013 @ 09:42 PM
Shane Osmond

-
July 5, 2013 @ 09:43 PM
jjapplesauce

Celebs are always ruining the good stuff..... Asap and Rihanna guaranteed dont know shit about the brand except that there is some hype behind it.  Im a firm believer that you should not be wearing something if it does not truly represent who you are/thing's your into.  Sorry for the soapbox but whether you really skate or not atleast understand the brand and what its about......if you arnt hyped on watching palace edits with dudes like lucien and shawn powers than plain and simple the brands not for you.  
July 5, 2013 @ 10:02 PM
baconmane

lol rihanna, apparently Shawn Powers team rider for palace fucked her  
such a tight video fuk SP rules
July 5, 2013 @ 10:17 PM
SHARKlN

I regret posting those pics..
July 5, 2013 @ 10:42 PM

is there an interview or something where it said this?
link?
July 5, 2013 @ 10:53 PM
baconmane

is there an interview or something where it said this?
link?
lurk the hellatrill tumblr, someone asked about it

edit: Hellatrill is like a local NY dude good friends with all the QS people and shawn powers
July 6, 2013 @ 06:42 AM
tiberius93

23 SepAnonymous asked: Did shawn powers bang rihanna ?
yes

hahaha 

UFO's and Paradiddles.

July 6, 2013 @ 03:23 PM
July 6, 2013 @ 06:41 PM
baconmane

http://290sqm.com/Reebok-X-Palace-Workout-Low-Black-V53520?filter_name=palace

http://290sqm.com/Reebok-X-Palace-Workout-Low-White-V53521?filter_name=palace
gonna be honest cant say i like these, If they collabed with adidas skate and did like a campus vulc or some shit that would have been wayyyyyyyyyy better. doesnt like half of palace skate for adidas too? lol
July 7, 2013 @ 10:56 AM
lovedmndlife

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

July 7, 2013 @ 11:33 AM
tarixx

The white looks alright, but probably wont buy them due to the type of people who wear Reebok shoes in the UK
July 7, 2013 @ 10:22 PM
secretsociety

not feeling the shoes at all personally but i saw this on luciens IG and i would cop that for sure.

سبحان

Please login first to reply.