Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
March 22, 2013 @ 06:38 PM
kuntakinte

Got my t canceled..
I was looking forward to it. Any place in LA stock Palace?
supreme
March 22, 2013 @ 06:44 PM
Centropy

Supreme LA are bound to get the new line of tees but i doubt they will get the Hermes.

London proxy service available PM for details

March 22, 2013 @ 06:52 PM
_______

damn endclothing cancelled all the US orders... i was thinking we couldn't order them because they have a US site and it didn't have the Hermes tee
March 22, 2013 @ 06:56 PM
Centropy

I'm from UK and i placed an order for 2 Hermes tees from end on Wednesday. They took payment and i got order confirmation but haven't had shipping confirmation yet and it's 2 days later so I'm guessing my order could also get canceled.

Did you guys who got your order canceled get a refund and email about it?

March 22, 2013 @ 07:00 PM
walg

@jenna yea, I got a cancellation email, refund, and an email with a 15% code and apology. Your's might not be cancelled.
March 22, 2013 @ 07:27 PM
saladdays

I received my order from End today. Ordered at about 2.30pm on Wednesday.
March 23, 2013 @ 06:01 AM
CapnNemo

Got my t canceled..
I was looking forward to it. Any place in LA stock Palace?
supreme
I was hoping to find a stockist with the Hermes tee.
Tough shit. 
March 23, 2013 @ 06:02 AM
CapnNemo

You got a 15% off? I got 10%..
March 23, 2013 @ 02:30 PM
keepit100g

i can't deal with these pounds and shipping until i'm sure i can't cop from a US retailer. everywhere i know to check hasn't got anything does anybody have info?
March 24, 2013 @ 05:36 AM
hkeys

Just wait till Theories or DQM get em and cop them on line. I'd go with Theories because Josh's shipping is cheaper than DQM, but DQM may have a piece or two that Theories doesn't. 

http://thedividedminds.com/

March 24, 2013 @ 05:40 AM
_______

is the white one tooth tee the only shirt theories got? should we expect more?
March 24, 2013 @ 10:45 AM
Centropy

Small hermes on it's way to me, this is the last one i can get from retail, might keep it.
Don't be shy to hit me up if any of you are interested though. 

March 24, 2013 @ 01:54 PM
secretsociety

Just wait till Theories or DQM get em and cop them on line. I'd go with Theories because Josh's shipping is cheaper than DQM, but DQM may have a piece or two that Theories doesn't. 
I talked to the dude at TOA asking him what new palace he would be getting and he said that they somehow missed this season and are still trying to get a hold of some stock but they aren't sure they will even be getting any of the new stuff unfortunately

سبحان

March 24, 2013 @ 06:48 PM
igaffaruk

are there any fakes about of the palace hermes t? bidding on this, legit? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281081896548?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2648
March 25, 2013 @ 12:29 AM
hkeys

I talked to the dude at TOA asking him what new palace he would be getting and he said that they somehow missed this season and are still trying to get a hold of some stock but they aren't sure they will even be getting any of the new stuff unfortunately
Bummer, I missed last season even though I had the chance to pick something up. I don't know just not too hyped on the $40 price tag for the new tees. 

March 25, 2013 @ 02:36 AM
keepit100g

i'll stay posted on dqm unless i hear about somewhere else thanks 
March 26, 2013 @ 03:07 AM
mengdynasty

Bummer, I missed last season even though I had the chance to pick something up. I don't know just not too hyped on the $40 price tag for the new tees. 
I emailed a guy at Theroies and he said they will be getting some palace in, but in late April at the best. He said he does not know what exactly will come too.
March 26, 2013 @ 06:46 AM
peterdactyl

Do any stores in London still have the Hermes tee?
March 26, 2013 @ 11:26 AM
potatoskater

FS Palace x hermes tee pm for details
March 26, 2013 @ 02:49 PM
keepit100g

anyone seen measurements for the track pants?
March 27, 2013 @ 01:08 AM
kuntakinte

I saw on livestock's online store that they (were) going to be carrying palace, i phoned and asked and the guy said 3-4 weeks, three weeks later i was at the store in gastown (vancouver) and asked one of the guys working there and he said 3-4 weeks,does anyone know if they'll still be carrying it. 

FYI:they have taken down the palace section under "clothing on their website"
March 27, 2013 @ 01:47 AM
mengdynasty

I saw on livestock's online store that they (were) going to be carrying palace, i phoned and asked and the guy said 3-4 weeks, three weeks later i was at the store in gastown (vancouver) and asked one of the guys working there and he said 3-4 weeks,does anyone know if they'll still be carrying it. 

FYI:they have taken down the palace section under "clothing on their website"
Fuck man I hope so. A canadian retailer for palace is what I need.
March 27, 2013 @ 04:33 AM
hkeys

I emailed a guy at Theroies and he said they will be getting some palace in, but in late April at the best. He said he does not know what exactly will come too.
I know last season they shipped everything by boat so it took super long and there was no exact date, but everything went straight to Theories, DQM, and Supreme, and a couple other smaller shops.

March 27, 2013 @ 07:04 PM
jallenting

I doubt anywhere in america will be selling the Hermes T if so you'll be lucky as hell, i managed to get two from Native skate store surprisingly, Instore only though, they got like 5 in or something and all sold, most skateshops didnt get them and only a few fashion shops got them here i think apart from slam, hideout, present.
and the sizing on these T's are crazy, i got a medium and a large and they are practically the same, i'd recommend getting a medium if you are usually a large.
Ps, i have a large for sale.
March 28, 2013 @ 04:37 AM
hkeys

So what are they using a different model than the AAA 1301 they were using before? My black/white tri shirt from a couple seasons ago is that exact model. They switched up the blanks? Everyone's saying they fit huge now same with the last season. 

March 28, 2013 @ 05:02 AM
secretsociety

So what are they using a different model than the AAA 1301 they were using before? My black/white tri shirt from a couple seasons ago is that exact model. They switched up the blanks? Everyone's saying they fit huge now same with the last season. 
end had the sizing up on the hermes tee. that dude is right there is very little difference between large and medium depends on how you want to wear it

سبحان

March 28, 2013 @ 03:18 PM
sparkythedinosaur

old t shirts are true, the last 2 seasons are half a size bigger

street bound

March 28, 2013 @ 04:35 PM
Cold World

Hermes tees in XL for sale. message asap

Supreme, Fucking Awesome, Nike, Stussy, Diamond and MORE! FOR SALE HERE! http://radicalsshop.bigcartel.com/

March 28, 2013 @ 04:35 PM
Cold World

damn endclothing cancelled all the US orders... i was thinking we couldn't order them because they have a US site and it didn't have the Hermes tee

that isnt true. i got 4.

Supreme, Fucking Awesome, Nike, Stussy, Diamond and MORE! FOR SALE HERE! http://radicalsshop.bigcartel.com/

March 28, 2013 @ 04:58 PM
guys i like hummus

i have the goat head hoodie from the first season of all palace shit...anyone have any clue what thats worth?

Please login first to reply.