[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

September 21, 2012 @ 02:25:02 AM
Originally posted by Inactive User
Cwapping blues next month.

copping them hunter greens smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

September 21, 2012 @ 02:26:54 AM
Price speculation on Harris Tweed Hooded Coaches jacket?

anyone? those are looking fire smokeyface smokeyface

Not sure if you know this, but Harris Tweed material is not cheap (I work with fabrics).

I'm guessing it's going to be $250-300 max (if lined).

Yeah I definitely knew it was good quality, just wondering how much it was gonna be cause I really wanna cop it. Pretty sure its got pile lining (what is that even btw? )
September 21, 2012 @ 02:28:26 AM
Who would cop a "What The Camp Cap" camp cap...made up of all the best camp caps?

ok ha just trying to start somethin didnt say i would....i would have to see it first. and ya that Bodega African 5 panel was nice af selpt on it tho smh

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

September 21, 2012 @ 02:32:03 AM
anyone wear their gear in the professional environment? I sub elementary/middle/high school classes and wear my hats outside. It's only happened once where my student knows of Supreme (but I'm not usually at high schools). I'm happy my CDG camp matches some of the shirts I wear (of course I want the legit shirt). And this is always in the back of my mind: "If you're a teacher and wearing supreme... you fuckin up"
September 21, 2012 @ 02:33:51 AM
didnt cop anything 2day, but this came in the mail

feels good to check a grail off your list blushing

How Much did u pay
September 21, 2012 @ 02:42:01 AM
anyone wear their gear in the professional environment? I sub elementary/middle/high school classes and wear my hats outside. It's only happened once where my student knows of Supreme (but I'm not usually at high schools). I'm happy my CDG camp matches some of the shirts I wear (of course I want the legit shirt). And this is always in the back of my mind: "If you're a teacher and wearing supreme... you fuckin up"

Like the Oxford shirts and stuff are completely fine... but wearing a hat while subbing/teaching would be frowned upon or thought of as highly un-professional where I'm from.
September 21, 2012 @ 02:47:12 AM

Like the Oxford shirts and stuff are completely fine... but wearing a hat while subbing/teaching would be frowned upon or thought of as highly un-professional where I'm from.

i think that would be anywhere ha

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

September 21, 2012 @ 02:47:56 AM
called supreme online today they said from now on no restocks they put the full inventory (for online sales) on the site at the drop.

Karmaloop.com PLDNR.com Brickharbor.com MissKL.com USE REP CODE for 10-20% off your order

September 21, 2012 @ 02:49:57 AM
called supreme online today they said from now on no restocks they put the full inventory (for online sales) on the site at the drop.

ducktales. what would they do with canceled orders then?
September 21, 2012 @ 02:52:04 AM

and they did restocks on the vietnam...

September 21, 2012 @ 02:54:11 AM
Someone said they were restocking the camo chip camps today so I called and asked if it was true and he said no restocking anymore we put the full inventory up can someone else call tomorrow to verify?

Karmaloop.com PLDNR.com Brickharbor.com MissKL.com USE REP CODE for 10-20% off your order

September 21, 2012 @ 02:56:11 AM

I know the NYC DoE can't tell you what to wear.
September 21, 2012 @ 03:02:11 AM
Originally posted by Inactive User
Looking at reflective top now I feel its not special at all and just makes you look like you want people to know you're wearing Supreme.

What do you think the box logo shirts/hoodies/camp caps are all hyped up about?
September 21, 2012 @ 03:08:31 AM
Is there anymore tree camo camps at SupLA?
September 21, 2012 @ 03:21:19 AM
lmao Supreme's phone info is mad funny. "for upcoming release info, press 2, if checking on the price of a certain item, press 3". I didn't press em, but i wanna know what they say
September 21, 2012 @ 03:27:40 AM
Still can't believe none of the Atelier's are completely sold out..
September 21, 2012 @ 03:30:55 AM

slept on crazy

September 21, 2012 @ 03:32:38 AM

slept on crazy

Yeah, I already said I would buy another if I could, that's how nice they are. They fit great too.
September 21, 2012 @ 03:36:02 AM

Way more fire than any of the preme vans...

good god. blinkyeyes blinkyeyes smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface the green though.. im speechless. are these legit?
EDIT: oh my bad, i thought it said, for supreme, on the toe of the green one, nevermind.

Fuck yall

September 21, 2012 @ 03:36:06 AM
How deep do the chip camo's fit?
September 21, 2012 @ 03:37:56 AM

good god. blinkyeyes blinkyeyes smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface the green though.. im speechless. are these legit?

Yes. They aren't Supreme though, so you might not be so speechless anymore.
September 21, 2012 @ 03:38:08 AM
How deep do the chip camo's fit?

Deeper than most camp caps,If you have a small head, it might not be for you.
September 21, 2012 @ 03:39:01 AM

Yes. They aren't Supreme though, so you might not be so speechless anymore.

And it looks like I was right.. Lmao.
September 21, 2012 @ 04:02:02 AM

slept on crazy

no
just too fucking expensive
also, last supper hoody already dropped and is holding us over 'til box logos
who needs 3 supreme hoodies from one season?
make sense?

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

September 21, 2012 @ 04:05:11 AM

Wearing a supreme hat anywhere near a school if you're a teacher sounds so unprofessional. How old are you?
September 21, 2012 @ 04:05:21 AM
ordered the burgundy 8 ball jacket. perfect fall jacket
September 21, 2012 @ 04:12:13 AM

slept on crazy

no... it's just trash. the hermes rip is really bad, it had a lot of potential. maybe if the print was on the back with a breast insignia or something, but as it stands that hoodie is begonias and will not hold it's value.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

September 21, 2012 @ 04:13:33 AM

slept on crazy

no
make sense?

that was my other theory ha but a good pickup for ppl who arent gettin the box logo

September 21, 2012 @ 04:13:44 AM

selling in-store I guess.
September 21, 2012 @ 04:15:59 AM

slept on crazy

no
make sense?

Just my opinions: 1. The Box Logos are highly overrated. 2. The Last Supper just isn't something I would want to wear in public. 3. It's only $8 more....
I just think it's a more casual and acceptable piece to wear. Just my opinions though, we all have our own!
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x