Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 21, 2012 @ 01:21 PM
RyandaGod

realtree love is definitely a pittsburgh thing
trust, that hat is cool cool cool

in some peoples opinion it "might" be hot, but no way should that shit be considered grail status by anybody....
September 21, 2012 @ 01:35 PM
REVS

I don't dig the real tree. But I can see how it's a Pittsburgh type thing. On an off topic note. I fuck with that city hard. Heading to Oakland in a few weeks to kick it with the UPitt niggas. cool

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

September 21, 2012 @ 01:47 PM
RyandaGod

I don't dig the real tree. But I can see how it's a Pittsburgh type thing. On an off topic note. I fuck with that city hard. Heading to Oakland in a few weeks to kick it with the UPitt niggas. cool

I might be coming down to Philly for dat Asap show at e factory. Whats guccicool cool cool cool cool Im in Boston right now for dat business and will be back next weekend to see Asap at house of blues herecool
September 21, 2012 @ 01:50 PM
Mobbag

Who copped the schott?

Based god lemme fuck your bitch

September 21, 2012 @ 01:52 PM
LUPS

Where in Boston are you?

|| instagram: lups1 ||

September 21, 2012 @ 01:59 PM
odb.

Is the fw10 leopard coaches jacket waterproof?
September 21, 2012 @ 02:01 PM
RyandaGod

Where in Boston are you?

Im at my girls right now off cambridge st. So im in cambridge technically right now, but i might be moving to chestnut hill cool
September 21, 2012 @ 02:10 PM
SilvioDante

@rickdider

Im a transplant/implant director at a top 5 hospital in the nation and i rock my Supreme to work but then change into scrubs lol. But when i walk out i throw on my cap and look piff with my scrubs and supreme cap.
September 21, 2012 @ 02:19 PM
pattshreds

anyone wear their gear in the professional environment? I sub elementary/middle/high school classes and wear my hats outside. It's only happened once where my student knows of Supreme (but I'm not usually at high schools). I'm happy my CDG camp matches some of the shirts I wear (of course I want the legit shirt). And this is always in the back of my mind: "If you're a teacher and wearing supreme... you fuckin up"

Wearing a supreme hat anywhere near a school if you're a teacher sounds so unprofessional. How old are you?

Very unprofessional, but thanks to the teacher's union, there is no strict dress code, just a little bit of a common sense thing. It's just another hat that hides the shade from the eyes. Despite all that, I keep getting calls back to the same school. and i'm 23.

i dont see how this is unprofessional at all, what about supreme makes it any different than another hat? especially the cdg, it looks really nice and could be formal.

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

September 21, 2012 @ 02:22 PM
pattshreds

Where in Boston are you?

Im at my girls right now off cambridge st. So im in cambridge technically right now, but i might be moving to chestnut hill cool

good luck if you move man, im in the milton/hyde park area. we need more boston hypebeasts

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

September 21, 2012 @ 02:25 PM
RyandaGod

Where in Boston are you?

good luck if you move man, im in the milton/hyde park area. we need more boston hypebeasts

Boston would have a HB gawd if I moved here.... dudes in boston got ZERO style. When I hit the club with my bitch I got other bitchs approaching me cause of all the herbs here.... shit got me dead when I'm out. No shots doe....cool cool cool

Edit: my bitch likes bitches too.... so its gravy cool
September 21, 2012 @ 02:26 PM
goolsfold

Where in Boston are you?

Boston would have a HB gawd if I moved here.... dudes in boston got ZERO style. When I hit the club with my bitch I got other bitchs approaching me cause of all the herbs here.... shit got me dead when I'm out. No shots doe....cool cool cool
September 21, 2012 @ 02:37 PM
darioc

Where in Boston are you?

hahaha this guy
September 21, 2012 @ 02:41 PM
RyandaGod

@darioc

You think im playin son? Im from NY and you can't compare the way dudes be holding it down compared to these lames in Boston. Period. Boy's out here be wearing the most fucked up fits with some Jordans thinkin' they "swagged out".... but like I said no shots...cool cool cool
September 21, 2012 @ 02:43 PM
stupefyer

like my collection? anyone finna cawp?

September 21, 2012 @ 02:44 PM
stupefyer

those are all real btw. with tags and receipts from san diego Supreme. hmu #yolo
September 21, 2012 @ 02:44 PM
goolsfold

@iamryanh

what "clubs" you go to??
September 21, 2012 @ 02:48 PM
darioc

@darioc

You think im playin son? Im from NY and you can't compare the way dudes be holding it down compared to these lames in Boston. Period. Boy's out here be wearing the most fucked up fits with some Jordans thinkin' they "swagged out".... but like I said no shots...cool cool cool

No, I don't think your "playin" and I'm not your son. Just thought goolsfold's wording was funny
September 21, 2012 @ 02:49 PM
SilvioDante

SUPSD always has the best stuff. cool
September 21, 2012 @ 02:49 PM
RyandaGod

@iamryanh

what "clubs" you go to??

I've been out downtown, financial district, and spots near chinatown to see people spin and shit. Tonight I'm bout to grab some pizza regina's cool with my girl and check out my friends new spot who's moving in today on the North End. Like I said doe I'm from NY and everything for me around here is pretty new.... You tryin' to get up and pop some Moet son?
September 21, 2012 @ 02:51 PM
RyandaGod

@darioc

No, I don't think your "playin" and I'm not your son. Just thought goolsfold's wording was funny

Watch the way you talk to the gawd. And you my son whether you like it or not cool cool cool cool
September 21, 2012 @ 02:57 PM
subigdog

Where in Boston are you?

My sister stays on south end in Boston and I usally take trips every year to visit. Still havent found a nice spot to club but I stay going to bodega to shop when I'm in town
September 21, 2012 @ 02:57 PM
SilvioDante

muthafucka why you gotta bring up pizza? Im fining for some now and its only 8am nothing open here... I need to get out to Boston and NY for some legit Pie.
September 21, 2012 @ 02:59 PM
goolsfold

@iamryanh

what "clubs" you go to??

I've been out downtown, financial district, and spots near chinatown to see people spin and shit. Tonight I'm bout to grab some pizza regina's cool with my girl and check out my friends new spot who's moving in today on the North End. Like I said doe I'm from NY and everything for me around here is pretty new.... You tryin' to get up and pop some Moet son?

boston straight edge
cool
September 21, 2012 @ 03:00 PM
supremeb4nine4

@iamryanh

what "clubs" you go to??

see u made that move from NY my G. be easy out there in the land of fuckery and over pronouncing the letter A.... Boston bitchess aint ready for our level of fresh tho cool cool cool cool

life

September 21, 2012 @ 03:04 PM
SilvioDante

@iamryanh

what "clubs" you go to??

boston straight edge
cool

L.A FSU here.

XXX till the end.
September 21, 2012 @ 03:05 PM
RyandaGod

@iamryanh

what "clubs" you go to??

see u made that move from NY my G. be easy out there in the land of fuckery and over pronouncing the letter A.... Boston bitchess aint ready for our level of fresh tho cool cool cool cool

My niqqa, but na I ain't leave NY for good yet. Just here for the weekend with my bitch. But you already know about that higher level of freshness us in NY got cool
September 21, 2012 @ 03:10 PM
LUPS

Hit up Saus in Boston near Quincy Market for some BOMB ass poutine.

In other news
Delivery Date / Time:21-September-2012 / 10:30 AM

Driver Release Location: FRONT DOOR

From yesterdays purchases.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

September 21, 2012 @ 03:18 PM
goolsfold

@pattshreds

i see your avatar. Orchard stand up!
September 21, 2012 @ 03:28 PM
supremeb4nine4

like my collection? anyone finna cawp?

trying a new name huh sick line up as said before

life

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.