[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Sep 20, 2012 @ 14:14
Getting...

Cord jacket
8 ball
grey liberty camp
chip camo pocket
green camo beanie
Black reflective LS

smokeyface smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface

see you at supLA
getting 8 ball 2 color ways
idk what camp to get
tan chip and 2 color way camp beanies, gonna be a broke niggah blushing
Sep 20, 2012 @ 14:14
Quick question. For the people getting 8 Ball, what color are you most likely going get?
Sep 20, 2012 @ 14:15
Getting...

Cord jacket
8 ball
grey liberty camp
chip camo pocket
green camo beanie
Black reflective LS

u can probably get all that in one order since there's not really any super-hyped items this drop, but still many solid pieces. making that $10 dollars shipping your bitch smokeyface

Sep 20, 2012 @ 14:16
Quick question. For the people getting 8 Ball, what color are you most likely going get?

I really like the maroon, but the black will go with everything which is going to make me cop da black smokeyface
Sep 20, 2012 @ 14:17
Getting...

Cord jacket
8 ball
grey liberty camp
chip camo pocket
green camo beanie
Black reflective LS

u can probably get all that in one order since there's not really any super-hyped items this drop, but still many solid pieces. making that $10 dollars shipping your bitch smokeyface

Taking advantage of that shit is what im trying to do. Make that 10$ shipping stretch.

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Sep 20, 2012 @ 14:18
how do the pocket tee's fit compared to regular tee's?

tighter? looser? same?
Sep 20, 2012 @ 14:19
@oo135 Ill be there after work gonna do online cop and hit up store after for a duffle bag and maybe a few more pieces from this drop.

@nelsonram going with black here.

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Sep 20, 2012 @ 14:20
For all those sleeping on the Chip Camo camp cap...

eBay: TP0024

Sep 20, 2012 @ 14:20

Taking advantage of that shit is what im trying to do. Make that 10$ shipping stretch.

word. might add the navy bevelled or fried chicken tee since i only like the reflective l/s in this drop

Sep 20, 2012 @ 14:21
Price on that cord club jacket anyone?
Originally posted by Inactive User

I really like the maroon, but the black will go with everything which is going to make me cop da black smokeyface

maroon, but only the heads with swagga can pull it off.

what about it? it sucks?
Sep 20, 2012 @ 14:22
Will someone be able to cop a Camo Beanie in grey for me, I can't as I'm in the UK? This would be a huge favour for me, thanks

Yeah I gotchu, bro. $500 ight? Free shipping mayne. I'll send u sum purp box l0g0s to sweeten the deal!!!
Sep 20, 2012 @ 14:24
Will someone be able to cop a Camo Beanie in grey for me, I can't as I'm in the UK? This would be a huge favour for me, thanks

Yeah I gotchu, bro. $500 ight? Free shipping mayne. I'll send u sum purp box l0g0s to sweeten the deal!!!

ill do 495 shipped and send a lookbook

Sep 20, 2012 @ 14:24
Sep 20, 2012 @ 14:27

we dont know anymore now than 5 mins ago when u asked, chill dude

Sep 20, 2012 @ 14:27
how much are the 8 balls?

anyone?

8 ball I gonna be around 140
Sep 20, 2012 @ 14:28

what about it? it sucks?

Nah..I posted the pictures for those who are debating on getting the Chip Camo camp. You obviously don't care, so you can disregard the post.
I'm trying to post useful content...not just some pointless sh*t so that my postings # can increase...

eBay: TP0024

Sep 20, 2012 @ 14:28

come on b... using the word swagga? Especially when you got none. Log offsmokeyface
Sep 20, 2012 @ 14:29
I love my tan chip camp.
Fit is on point and the pattern is dope too.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

Sep 20, 2012 @ 14:30
I only posted it once lol I'm using my schools shitty Internet that makes things post twice
Sep 20, 2012 @ 14:30

what about it? it sucks?

Nah..I posted the pictures for those who are debating on getting the Chip Camo camp. You obviously don't care, so you can disregard the post.
I'm trying to post useful content...not just some pointless sh*t so that my postings # can increase...

they're nice pics, ill give u that. still an ugly hat if u ask me though

Sep 20, 2012 @ 14:31
on the japan site the 8ball is 18,900 while the cliver is 19,950. really hope the 8ball is less than the cliver iin the US
Sep 20, 2012 @ 14:33
on the japan site the 8ball is 18,900 while the cliver is 19,950. really hope the 8ball is less than the cliver iin the US

dont rely on JP prices. coach will probably be 138 just like the cliver

come on b... using the word swagga? Especially when you got none. Log offsmokeyface

alright "b"

just remember the bitches "b" on my jock. and i dont need to make a username to remember my name.
Sep 20, 2012 @ 14:34

I really can't see supreme doing that. But if it was I'd probably yell so loud, everyone in this computer lab would think I was having a heart attack haha smokeyface
Sep 20, 2012 @ 14:35

well I'm just wondering cause its sold out, my bad tho I'm not trolling just bored at work
thanks you tho.
what about it? it sucks?

Sep 20, 2012 @ 14:37

dont rely on JP prices. coach will probably be 138 just like the cliver

can't a man hope? hopefully getting the 8ball then waiting on the corduroy camp and im done
Sep 20, 2012 @ 14:37

your stitching is messed up on the back

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0