[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

September 20, 2012 @ 02:14:47 AM
Sometimes you get too confident with all the groupies on your dick, couple of posts on HB turns into instant fame on facebook. It was only one boxlogo/sexual pic lol, all good tho. Suave is headlining my profile
September 20, 2012 @ 02:15:51 AM
Sometimes you get too confident with all the groupies on your dick, couple of posts on HB turns into instant fame on facebook. It was only one boxlogo/sexual pic lol, all good tho. Suave is headlining my profile

What groupies.
You're an admin on a lame facebook group -.-
And you aren't that cool on here either, you haven't provided any info..
September 20, 2012 @ 02:16:29 AM
Originally posted by Inactive User
Let's talk about supreme.
Naseem, you shouldn't have rejoined after getting banned or whatever, all you're doing is starting trouble, especially on a wednesday night, it's really surprising that we have 2 pages of shit....

Nah i just wanted to come and bring peace, at least try to drop that beef shit. Matter fact i just wanted to push my supreme, broke niggas everywhere lowballing. Back on supreme, liberty leather is a possibility since it got taken out of the stock room
September 20, 2012 @ 02:17:42 AM
can someone please tell me which clothes tyler the creator or earl bought from this drop so i can buy them

k it wasn't funny the first two times it won't be funnier the third.

uhhhhhh errrrmmmm uhhhhgghhhh aaaahhh ohhh eeeee uhhmmmmmm...... do you know tho? i really need them
September 20, 2012 @ 02:19:53 AM
can anyone get me a discount at supreme? my parents have been working over time and shit
September 20, 2012 @ 02:20:55 AM

What groupies.

its lame in the day, all the goons come out at night. & thats because i cant post a goddamn thing without someone calling me out, i just said something tho. Lets stop, not let it escalate
Back to tomorrows drop
September 20, 2012 @ 02:21:02 AM
Hey guys, for those who got the backpack this season, is it durable? and is it a good backpack for classes or more outdoor kind of activities? Thanks. And I honestly don't know which color to get when it comes to the split pullover. suggestions appreciated!
September 20, 2012 @ 02:23:48 AM
REVS
Forum Moderator
Hey guys, for those who got the backpack this season, is it durable? and is it a good backpack for classes or more outdoor kind of activities? Thanks. And I honestly don't know which color to get when it comes to the split pullover. suggestions appreciated!

The backpacks great! I store ton's of stuff in it. Pencils, paper, apples, various pens. But when I feel more like outdoor-ish, I keep my canteen, and a camp camp for if it gets too sunny out.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

September 20, 2012 @ 02:26:41 AM

#HansumBoys

September 20, 2012 @ 02:30:14 AM

What groupies.

its lame in the day, all the goons come out at night. & thats because i cant post a goddamn thing without someone calling me out, i just said something tho. Lets stop, not let it escalate
Back to tomorrows drop

Lol at you getting submissive, your comments on that group is you thinking your so cool, everyone hates you that's why you don't even have a real profile picture.
I mean come on I said that box logos will be store only release couple days back in here and now everyone in your group posting about its true blinkyeyes

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

September 20, 2012 @ 02:30:41 AM

Hey eightdicks, here are my thoughts on the backpack:

-very ergonomic. i fit my laptop and a few notebooks along with other small goods and the bag feels almost weightless. i would definitely feel the weight of all my stuff if i was using one of my other bags.
-the multiple pockets can be annoying if there's a lot of stuff in your bag. they take up room because the pockets just dangle within the bag (the one for the rain cover and the other top pocket)
-there is one main compartment (where i put my laptop and notebooks/smaller textbooks) and a secondary compartment that can house all your pens and extra shit.
-when i bike, i use this backpack and find no problems at all.

Overall it's a great backpack, but not for lugging around a shit load of stuff. hope this helps.
September 20, 2012 @ 02:30:57 AM
can anyone get me a discount at supreme? my parents have been working over time and shit

lol ok I know you're a troll but do you seriously have nothing better to do than type random shit like this?
pce out, won't be checking this thread until tomorrow morning cause its so gay on here,
September 20, 2012 @ 02:31:50 AM

lol ok I know you're a troll but do you seriously have nothing better to do than type random shit like this?
pce out, won't be checking this thread until tomorrow morning cause its so gay on here,

^lol no one cares fucking mommas boy
September 20, 2012 @ 02:32:28 AM
over much speculation i've decided to not buy champion parka if it drops this week
I've gone with the huf camel railcoat

taste the glamour

September 20, 2012 @ 02:33:30 AM

ill be back when there info about the drop

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

September 20, 2012 @ 02:34:17 AM
What groupies.

Back to tomorrows drop

Lol at you getting submissive, your comments on that group is you thinking your so cool, everyone hates you that's why you don't even have a real profile picture.
I mean come on I said that box logos will be store only release couple days back in here and now everyone in your group posting about its true blinkyeyes

Im not even gonna lie, the kids on there are retarded as fuck. They'll believe anything with drop info

you see that shit ?
September 20, 2012 @ 02:41:35 AM
I don't care that they're wearing supreme, but they look like a bunch of fucking tools in the video, the wear he wears the hat makes him look like a faggot, oh and the song sucks too

This, I have zero respect for anyone who wears their hat like that.

Dead. When he pulls picture out of his wallet and he's wearing a strap back the same way lol

cant believe i actually watched the whole vid smh. is he wearing campbells authentics though, skip to like 2:10 if you wanna see. The girl in the vid is sexy though lol

oh, and suckmydeebeeze needs banned asap

September 20, 2012 @ 02:41:55 AM
wtf is a box logo
September 20, 2012 @ 02:42:33 AM
wtf is a box logo

please ban this fool

September 20, 2012 @ 02:42:52 AM
PLEASE DONT BAN ME IM SORRY, PLEASE DONT MAKE ME MAKE ANOTHER ACCOUNT PLEASE IM SORRY PLEASE
September 20, 2012 @ 02:44:10 AM
This, I have zero respect for anyone who wears their hat like that.

Dead. When he pulls picture out of his wallet and he's wearing a strap back the same way lol

cant believe i actually watched the whole vid smh. is he wearing campbells authentics though, skip to like 2:10 if you wanna see. The girl in the vid is sexy though lol

oh, and suckmydeebeeze needs banned asap

I dont see a problem with this video. So what, he wore his hat like a loser. And he wore some campbells vans.

People can wear Supreme you know... its better than the 13 year old fucks who just copypaste Odd Future.

diamonds are forever.

September 20, 2012 @ 02:44:14 AM
PLEASE DONT BAN ME IM SORRY, PLEASE DONT MAKE ME MAKE ANOTHER ACCOUNT PLEASE IM SORRY PLEASE

or u could just stop being a cock farmer and usefully contribute to the thread

September 20, 2012 @ 02:45:03 AM

September 20, 2012 @ 02:45:51 AM
Box Logos Friday in store onlyyy?! I have class all day:'(

(i know.)blushing

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

September 20, 2012 @ 02:46:52 AM
cant believe white and red atelier's are still fully in stock after almost a week. i thought those were the 2 best cw's

September 20, 2012 @ 02:47:09 AM

im very sorry that you take this all seriously, Donda M Sky.
perhaps you should leave your house and try to partake in sexual encounters? smoke some weed? idk bruh
September 20, 2012 @ 02:47:11 AM
Back to tomorrows drop

Im not even gonna lie, the kids on there are retarded as fuck. They'll believe anything with drop info

you see that shit ?

datecredlifestylemightnotmakeit

weak as drop
if them tees aint decent not a cent will be spent

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

September 20, 2012 @ 02:47:25 AM
its starting to get cold here in NY, so pocket tees will be dropping soon.
September 20, 2012 @ 02:50:03 AM

im very sorry that you take this all seriously, Donda M Sky.
perhaps you should leave your house and try to partake in sexual encounters? smoke some weed? idk bruh

what the fuck is donda m sky?

September 20, 2012 @ 02:52:54 AM
Pretty sure there was a restock on Navy and Grey Bevelled 5 panels
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x