January 1, 2013 @ 01:35 AM
_____

obama x supreme
January 1, 2013 @ 01:44 AM
WetCat

got a BNWOT white hockey top size large tat ive been keeping for a while, anyone know what these run for these days?
January 1, 2013 @ 01:48 AM
regg78

^^^atleast $500
January 1, 2013 @ 01:50 AM
WetCat

i feel like i would be committing necrophilia if i asked that much...
January 1, 2013 @ 01:50 AM
vafins

^^^atleast $500
no body is paying $500 trust me

people ask that much but they dont sell for that much
January 1, 2013 @ 01:58 AM
vafins

^^^atleast $500
no body is paying $500 trust me

people ask that much but they dont sell for that much
but I am also bias because I want one even though I feel like that material isnt worth the money people charge for it its like raglan right?
January 1, 2013 @ 02:11 AM
vis

its the quality
January 1, 2013 @ 02:15 AM
vafins

its the quality
nah Im pretty sure its mad thin not thick or anything fuck paying $500 for a raglan shirt
January 1, 2013 @ 02:29 AM
vafins

its the quality
nah Im pretty sure its mad thin not thick or anything fuck paying $500 for a raglan shirt
quality is factored into the retail price. this is resale retards
as to why paying $500 for something worth way less isnt for me
January 1, 2013 @ 02:36 AM
vis

if you don't get it 
i guess you havent lurked much
January 1, 2013 @ 02:42 AM
vafins

if you don't get it 
i guess you havent lurked much
you are talking about how people pay mad money for shit then say its because supreme is " quality " I know I get it.......but I am talking about what I wanna talk about
January 1, 2013 @ 02:43 AM
bsm1017

ok, so im prly gonna jinx this, but has anybody realized that london hasnt been on here lately?? and how niice its been?
I know, it's been starting to feel like an actual Supreme forum. Now we just need PowerCum to log off.
agreed! i joined this forum in oct to gain knowledge on my favorite brand, not lower my IQ every time i see one of their comments -______-

Él Duderîno

January 1, 2013 @ 02:48 AM
MagnaDefender

ok, so im prly gonna jinx this, but has anybody realized that london hasnt been on here lately?? and how niice its been?
I know, it's been starting to feel like an actual Supreme forum. Now we just need PowerCum to log off.
agreed! i joined this forum in oct to gain knowledge on my favorite brand, not lower my IQ every time i see one of their comments -______-
hes suspended B. We safe now cool

HANSUM BOY IS HANSUM

January 1, 2013 @ 02:53 AM
MagnaDefender

I think jay z would be a good celebrity for the upcoming season. He is instantly recognized anywhere, and is very involved with NY and the NYC culture. I think a jay tee would be fire. But just my opinion
Wouldn't happen, at least not for SS13 because it would be too similar to this season's tee.
Yeah you're probably right, who do you think would be a good celebrity tee?
I highly doubt this would happen, but I think an Oprah tee would be pretty cool. Or the dude who hosts Jeopardy.
Shit that kinda made me think, what if it was Dick Clark?! ?Thatd be tight kinda like a R.I.P tee. But honestly it could be anything so dont get your hopes too high guisse. 

HANSUM BOY IS HANSUM

January 1, 2013 @ 02:53 AM
bsm1017

hes suspended B. We safe now 

Él Duderîno

January 1, 2013 @ 03:03 AM
40 Fonzarelli

I think jay z would be a good celebrity for the upcoming season. He is instantly recognized anywhere, and is very involved with NY and the NYC culture. I think a jay tee would be fire. But just my opinion
Wouldn't happen, at least not for SS13 because it would be too similar to this season's tee.
I highly doubt this would happen, but I think an Oprah tee would be pretty cool. Or the dude who hosts Jeopardy.
Shit that kinda made me think, what if it was Dick Clark?! ?Thatd be tight kinda like a R.I.P tee. But honestly it could be anything so dont get your hopes too high guisse. 
Kate Upton would be tight. She already hangs around Terry Richardson enough
January 1, 2013 @ 03:11 AM
pinballwizard

Kate would get my vote!
January 1, 2013 @ 03:14 AM
xafriaf

Kate Upton would be tight. She already hangs around Terry Richardson enough
People would go fucking nuts over that tee.
January 1, 2013 @ 03:17 AM
xafriaf

smileok, so im prly gonna jinx this, but has anybody realized that london hasnt been on here lately?? and how niice its been?
Maybe the thread will be restored by the start of the season 
January 1, 2013 @ 03:19 AM
xafriaf

SS13 preview will be released around feb right?
Before you get flamed, check the news archive and see when the previews have previously been released. They almost always preview the season around mid February.
January 1, 2013 @ 03:21 AM
sonicman

excited to see the person they use next season and I'm almost certian they wouldn't do a kate upton tee after doing all those kate moss tees. 

prolly will be some musician from what i've heard.

EDIT:

100th post on new years night! woo hoo

...You can't explain what you're doing. You don't know what you're about to do, or what you just did...

January 1, 2013 @ 03:25 AM
PAPOUCHE

Maybe the thread will be restored by the start of the season 
Lol, y'all are creep.

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

January 1, 2013 @ 03:28 AM
xafriaf

You're the type of person that ruins this thread
January 1, 2013 @ 04:19 AM
magmar

whats new with this thread
January 1, 2013 @ 04:24 AM
xafriaf

whats new with this thread
It's on it's way to recovery. The two most annoying people to ever log on to this thread have been suspended and the forum is back on topiccool
January 1, 2013 @ 05:02 AM
PowerCum

POWERCUM IS HIDEOUS 
i be dat pretty jiggy nigga
my shoe game really got yall broke bois this mad? lol
im 1% not doing shit in my mansion in washington cool cool
yall aint even ready for my supreme shit
January 1, 2013 @ 05:06 AM
✖$CΔRΣ✖

Trading a Bape tee for a camo box logo. fucking stoked, hella good deal. Also, anyone get the patch removed on their 8 ball? No one has answered my question yet haha. 

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/hey_its_kiran Size 10.5 Jordan Retro OG Fire Red 5's

January 1, 2013 @ 05:46 AM
xafriaf

POWERCUM IS HIDEOUS 
i be dat pretty jiggy nigga
my shoe game really got yall broke bois this mad? lol
im 1% not doing shit in my mansion in washington
yall aint even ready for my supreme shit
Yep power cum is ordering his knockoffs as we speak....
January 1, 2013 @ 05:49 AM
xafriaf

SS13 preview will be released around feb right?
Before you get flamed, check the news archive and see when the previews have previously been released. They almost always preview the season around mid February.
my bad, thanks bro
Yep, I'm trying to play my part and fix this thread. You're welcome, I'm surprised no one gave you some arrogant douchebag response lol
January 1, 2013 @ 08:32 AM
M.

Trading a Bape tee for a camo box logo. fucking stoked, hella good deal. Also, anyone get the patch removed on their 8 ball? No one has answered my question yet haha. 
And they said NO.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.