[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

September 20, 2012 @ 01:47:43
can someone please tell me what thursday in november the box lougo drops so i can have my mom go out and get the camo one for me after she gets home from work

floral fam man til the death - floral family man til the death - i know lorraine on a personal level

September 20, 2012 @ 01:47:49
REVS
Calling truency on the kids at the SupNy line. Best troll ever, real talk the line gets like 10x shorter when they bounce

It's funny because you're probably one of them you faggot. Kill yourself.

seems someone didn't get any stickers with their order ... would it make the little baby feel better if i gave him a little red logo sticky ? hm ?

No what would make me feel better is if you'd change your facebook profile picture to you with your eyes closed, pretending to flick something with a Supreme shirt from the current season on.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

September 20, 2012 @ 01:48:17
good god your all a bunch of fuckwits

trying to fuck with someone about a clothing drop? okay okay, i can see youve been doing this for a long time so ill just step off, im clearly out of my league here...

just curious how many chores do you have to do to use your moms credit card? was she mad when you asked to pre order goblin too?

THANKS TO THAT ONE DUDE BUT YOUR ALL FUCKED

jeez, man. gawdd
September 20, 2012 @ 01:48:39
Box Logo or Split tmr would be a steal and end of season for me besides a few camps and surprise dropssmokeyface

I wouldn't expect the Boxes tmr though, I'm thinking within the first 2 weeks of Nov.

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

September 20, 2012 @ 01:49:05
yea cause i totally know what you mean by OFT cause i blog so much...
ill bet anything you own alteast 2000$ more in supreme box logo shit than me that your rents payed for
like seriously i come on here ask when a hoodie is gonna drop and its like every single 14 year old has a field day.LOL

I dunno why you assume everyones parents buy their shit.
And how you gonna come on here and act like a grown man but still let yourself get so pissed at all these "14 year olds".

AHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA OMG PLEASE FEED THE TROLL
September 20, 2012 @ 01:50:05
can someone please tell me what thursday in november the box lougo drops so i can have my mom go out and get the camo one for me after she gets home from work

November 36.

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

September 20, 2012 @ 01:50:06
like seriously...SERIOUSLY im laughing too hard right now, all i had to do was mention tyler the creator/supreme/pretend to be mad and your all like :http://savemisc.com/threads/images/fa17c7ecdee27713bc5b1e7f2bf619a5.gif
like seriously...SERIOUSLY im laughing too hard right now, all i had to do was mention tyler the creator/supreme/pretend to be mad and your all like :http://savemisc.com/threads/images/fa17c7ecdee27713bc5b1e7f2bf619a5.gif

its pretty clear u aint pretending
u just mad
September 20, 2012 @ 01:50:39
seriously took a whole page for one dude to get information and the rest of these fucks to say u mad doe. for fucks sake.
September 20, 2012 @ 01:50:41
http://savemisc.com/threads/images/fa17c7ecdee27713bc5b1e7f2bf619a5.gif

THIS IS EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I ACTUALLY CANT STOP LAUGHING
September 20, 2012 @ 01:51:15
Hm, split hoody or arc crewneck. That's the goddamn question.

Thumbs up for split, thumbs down for arc
September 20, 2012 @ 01:51:43
seriously took a whole page for one dude to get information and the rest of these fucks to say u mad doe. for fucks sake.

AHAHAHAH OMG SOMEONE FINALLY GOT IT!!!!!!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PROPS DUDE,
AND YOU STOKED FOR MADVILLAINY 2?
September 20, 2012 @ 01:53:03
It's funny because you're probably one of them you faggot. Kill yourself.

seems someone didn't get any stickers with their order ... would it make the little baby feel better if i gave him a little red logo sticky ? hm ?

No what would make me feel better is if you'd change your facebook profile picture to you with your eyes closed, pretending to flick something with a Supreme shirt from the current season on.

Real talk tho, why you always stay salty ? on your oscar the grouch shit flaming everyone on this group as if you run this bitch. You're the type of retard who eats paint as a baby, ending up so stupid your parents neglected you. So now you're here cutting ass on everyone to feel better about yourself. Log off
September 20, 2012 @ 01:53:29
I think I'm done copping til that rose sweater drops
September 20, 2012 @ 01:53:55
Kinda late here but how's the quality on the field pullover? And anyone have a fit pic besides the lookbook?

Intend flame but looks too dope in ths pic

the ninja earl comes thru with a proper fit pic.

edit: is it even thisniggaugly?
September 20, 2012 @ 01:54:03
Interview

17000 ferrari

September 20, 2012 @ 01:54:39
@suckmydeebeeze is mad to the point he's typing in caps lol
September 20, 2012 @ 01:54:46
Waitin' for that arc... I hope it drops tmr while I know I have the funds
September 20, 2012 @ 01:55:48
will someone buy me the supreme hammer, i need it for work
September 20, 2012 @ 01:56:40
@suckmydeebeeze is mad to the point he's typing in caps lol

stfu its already been clarified i was trolling, you whore
September 20, 2012 @ 01:57:40
Originally posted by Inactive User
Definitely hoping for that M51 soon. I want a new fall jacket.
September 20, 2012 @ 01:58:03

November 36.

yo you should post some more fit pics of last seasons split tank fuckboy.

and a side note, my first post was sarcastic dumbass

floral fam man til the death - floral family man til the death - i know lorraine on a personal level

September 20, 2012 @ 02:04:38
how much were m51's during previous seasons?
September 20, 2012 @ 02:04:44
REVS

Real talk tho, why you always stay salty ? on your oscar the grouch shit flaming everyone on this group as if you run this bitch. You're the type of retard who eats paint as a baby, ending up so stupid your parents neglected you. So now you're here cutting ass on everyone to feel better about yourself. Log off

Damn...you know what man, you're right. I'll try to stop flaming so much. Sorry Naseem.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

September 20, 2012 @ 02:06:39
can someone please tell me which clothes tyler the creator or earl bought from this drop so i can buy them
September 20, 2012 @ 02:07:17
^

you know what they say, salty ass niggas eat salty ass dinnas
September 20, 2012 @ 02:07:30

Damn...you know what man, you're right. I'll try to stop flaming so much. Sorry Naseem.

September 20, 2012 @ 02:11:09

Lol his come back was too good, naseem is the type of kid trying to hard to fit in. Is that why your a mod on a damn supreme Facebook group with your wack photos, just stop

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

September 20, 2012 @ 02:13:02
Let's talk about supreme.
Naseem, you shouldn't have rejoined after getting banned or whatever, all you're doing is starting trouble, especially on a wednesday night, it's really surprising that we have 2 pages of shit....
September 20, 2012 @ 02:13:08
^

you know what they say, salty ass niggas eat salty ass dinnas

your white arent you?
September 20, 2012 @ 02:14:14
can someone please tell me which clothes tyler the creator or earl bought from this drop so i can buy them

k it wasn't funny the first two times it won't be funnier the third.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x