FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
September 20, 2012 @ 02:30 AM
ch3ckm4rk

Hey guys, for those who got the backpack this season, is it durable? and is it a good backpack for classes or more outdoor kind of activities? Thanks. And I honestly don't know which color to get when it comes to the split pullover. suggestions appreciated!

Hey eightdicks, here are my thoughts on the backpack:

-very ergonomic. i fit my laptop and a few notebooks along with other small goods and the bag feels almost weightless. i would definitely feel the weight of all my stuff if i was using one of my other bags.
-the multiple pockets can be annoying if there's a lot of stuff in your bag. they take up room because the pockets just dangle within the bag (the one for the rain cover and the other top pocket)
-there is one main compartment (where i put my laptop and notebooks/smaller textbooks) and a secondary compartment that can house all your pens and extra shit.
-when i bike, i use this backpack and find no problems at all.

Overall it's a great backpack, but not for lugging around a shit load of stuff. hope this helps.
September 20, 2012 @ 02:30 AM
reeser

can anyone get me a discount at supreme? my parents have been working over time and shit

lol ok I know you're a troll but do you seriously have nothing better to do than type random shit like this?
pce out, won't be checking this thread until tomorrow morning cause its so gay on here,
September 20, 2012 @ 02:31 AM
mcgotkicks

can anyone get me a discount at supreme? my parents have been working over time and shit

lol ok I know you're a troll but do you seriously have nothing better to do than type random shit like this?
pce out, won't be checking this thread until tomorrow morning cause its so gay on here,

^lol no one cares fucking mommas boy
September 20, 2012 @ 02:32 AM
AmericanLegend

over much speculation i've decided to not buy champion parka if it drops this week
I've gone with the huf camel railcoat

taste the glamour

September 20, 2012 @ 02:33 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

ill be back when there info about the drop

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

September 20, 2012 @ 02:34 AM
JayEffKay

Sometimes you get too confident with all the groupies on your dick, couple of posts on HB turns into instant fame on facebook. It was only one boxlogo/sexual pic lol, all good tho. Suave is headlining my profile

What groupies.
You're an admin on a lame facebook group -.-
And you aren't that cool on here either, you haven't provided any info..

its lame in the day, all the goons come out at night. & thats because i cant post a goddamn thing without someone calling me out, i just said something tho. Lets stop, not let it escalate
Back to tomorrows drop

Lol at you getting submissive, your comments on that group is you thinking your so cool, everyone hates you that's why you don't even have a real profile picture.
I mean come on I said that box logos will be store only release couple days back in here and now everyone in your group posting about its true suprised

Im not even gonna lie, the kids on there are retarded as fuck. They'll believe anything with drop info

you see that shit ?
September 20, 2012 @ 02:41 AM
donadamsky

hey HB I bumped into this video and lost faith in all humanity as we know it. I thought I share it with you guys.

theres nothing wrong with this? you act like supreme should only deal with hip hop and shit

I don't care that they're wearing supreme, but they look like a bunch of fucking tools in the video, the wear he wears the hat makes him look like a faggot, oh and the song sucks too

This, I have zero respect for anyone who wears their hat like that.

Dead. When he pulls picture out of his wallet and he's wearing a strap back the same way lol

cant believe i actually watched the whole vid smh. is he wearing campbells authentics though, skip to like 2:10 if you wanna see. The girl in the vid is sexy though lol

oh, and suckmydeebeeze needs banned asap

September 20, 2012 @ 02:41 AM
suckmydeebeeze

wtf is a box logo
September 20, 2012 @ 02:42 AM
donadamsky

wtf is a box logo

please ban this fool

September 20, 2012 @ 02:42 AM
suckmydeebeeze

PLEASE DONT BAN ME IM SORRY, PLEASE DONT MAKE ME MAKE ANOTHER ACCOUNT PLEASE IM SORRY PLEASE
September 20, 2012 @ 02:44 AM
Ishyaboi™

hey HB I bumped into this video and lost faith in all humanity as we know it. I thought I share it with you guys.

theres nothing wrong with this? you act like supreme should only deal with hip hop and shit

I don't care that they're wearing supreme, but they look like a bunch of fucking tools in the video, the wear he wears the hat makes him look like a faggot, oh and the song sucks too

This, I have zero respect for anyone who wears their hat like that.

Dead. When he pulls picture out of his wallet and he's wearing a strap back the same way lol

cant believe i actually watched the whole vid smh. is he wearing campbells authentics though, skip to like 2:10 if you wanna see. The girl in the vid is sexy though lol

oh, and suckmydeebeeze needs banned asap

I dont see a problem with this video. So what, he wore his hat like a loser. And he wore some campbells vans.

People can wear Supreme you know... its better than the 13 year old fucks who just copypaste Odd Future.

diamonds are forever.

September 20, 2012 @ 02:44 AM
donadamsky

PLEASE DONT BAN ME IM SORRY, PLEASE DONT MAKE ME MAKE ANOTHER ACCOUNT PLEASE IM SORRY PLEASE

or u could just stop being a cock farmer and usefully contribute to the thread

September 20, 2012 @ 02:45 AM
$timRep

September 20, 2012 @ 02:45 AM
fuckjohnn

Box Logos Friday in store onlyyy?! I have class all day:'(

(i know.)smile

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

September 20, 2012 @ 02:46 AM
donadamsky

cant believe white and red atelier's are still fully in stock after almost a week. i thought those were the 2 best cw's

September 20, 2012 @ 02:47 AM
suckmydeebeeze

im very sorry that you take this all seriously, Donda M Sky.
perhaps you should leave your house and try to partake in sexual encounters? smoke some weed? idk bruh
wehatelondon

suspended

Sometimes you get too confident with all the groupies on your dick, couple of posts on HB turns into instant fame on facebook. It was only one boxlogo/sexual pic lol, all good tho. Suave is headlining my profile

What groupies.
You're an admin on a lame facebook group -.-
And you aren't that cool on here either, you haven't provided any info..

its lame in the day, all the goons come out at night. & thats because i cant post a goddamn thing without someone calling me out, i just said something tho. Lets stop, not let it escalate
Back to tomorrows drop

Lol at you getting submissive, your comments on that group is you thinking your so cool, everyone hates you that's why you don't even have a real profile picture.
I mean come on I said that box logos will be store only release couple days back in here and now everyone in your group posting about its true suprised

Im not even gonna lie, the kids on there are retarded as fuck. They'll believe anything with drop info

you see that shit ?

datecredlifestylemightnotmakeit

weak as drop
if them tees aint decent not a cent will be spent

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

JayEffKay

its starting to get cold here in NY, so pocket tees will be dropping soon.
September 20, 2012 @ 02:50 AM
donadamsky

perhaps you should leave your house and try to partake in sexual encounters? smoke some weed? idk bruh

what the fuck is donda m sky?

September 20, 2012 @ 02:52 AM
✖$CΔRΣ✖

Pretty sure there was a restock on Navy and Grey Bevelled 5 panels

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/hey_its_kiran Size 10.5 Jordan Retro OG Fire Red 5's

September 20, 2012 @ 02:53 AM
Ishyaboi™

Sometimes, at night, I curl up into a ball and cry because I know I wont be able to get what I want for these upcoming drops.

diamonds are forever.

September 20, 2012 @ 02:54 AM
kevii

damn no 8 ball tomorrow
September 20, 2012 @ 02:55 AM
mobbyluii

damn no 8 ball tomorrow

thats a good thing. needa re up with the check

IG: @mobbyluii

September 20, 2012 @ 02:55 AM
donadamsky

damn no 8 ball tomorrow

8 ball shit is weak. they shoulda did the old school leather jackets with the big 8 ball's on the elbows lol

September 20, 2012 @ 02:56 AM
unemployedisback

its starting to get cold here in NY, so pocket tees will be dropping soon.

hey for real, i hate you

you seems like that guy at school who thinks he know everything

fuck you.
September 20, 2012 @ 02:56 AM
suckmydeebeeze

you need to chill the fuck out bitch.
omg can someone please tell me what clothes would look good on me and that i should buy from supreme?
should i get ducks/dogs? or a trenchcoat? omg please just tell me what i should buy

why the fuck does this forum even exist? the point is to share info on drops, and the only response anyone gets is some low down sarcasm/hate? and people asking what they should buy form strangers on the net? OF COURSE I WAS GONNA TROLL, OMG BAN THIS KID #TYBG

ive honestly never been on here before, i was wondering if a hoodie had dropped/sold out or not and every single OF dickrider/mommys credit card use has a field day. hahahahaha omg im so mad please post comments about how mad i am

THIS IS WHY PEOPLE HATE ON SUPREME, CAUSE THESE THREADS EXIST, PLEASE FEED THE TROLL IM GETTING PAID 18$/HR TO SIT HERE AN BE BORED ON MY JOB SO PLEASE GO AHEAD
September 20, 2012 @ 02:57 AM
kevii

damn no 8 ball tomorrow

thats a good thing. needa re up with the check
true
September 20, 2012 @ 02:57 AM
ben8cv

who gives a fuck about who rico is or if you think hes a herb or whatever. he the only damn dude on here that ever gives any real drop info, so why the fuck does everyone flame him? not being a dickrider i dont care i just want drop info
September 20, 2012 @ 03:02 AM
donadamsky

you need to chill the fuck out bitch.
omg can someone please tell me what clothes would look good on me and that i should buy from supreme?
should i get ducks/dogs? or a trenchcoat? omg please just tell me what i should buy

why the fuck does this forum even exist? the point is to share info on drops, and the only response anyone gets is some low down sarcasm/hate? and people asking what they should buy form strangers on the net? OF COURSE I WAS GONNA TROLL, OMG BAN THIS KID #TYBG

ive honestly never been on here before, i was wondering if a hoodie had dropped/sold out or not and every single OF dickrider/mommys credit card use has a field day. hahahahaha omg im so mad please post comments about how mad i am

THIS IS WHY PEOPLE HATE ON SUPREME, CAUSE THESE THREADS EXIST, PLEASE FEED THE TROLL IM GETTING PAID 18$/HR TO SIT HERE AN BE BORED ON MY JOB SO PLEASE GO AHEAD

umm, nobody cares about your hourly wage

September 20, 2012 @ 03:02 AM
kenyatta

when does the last drop of the season usually take place? meaning like dec shit like that.

drank.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.